ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International

Go down 
+11
Toyota4lyfe
Rovenami
RedViperGaming
gordonfan291
Wilhoit
Mr.YAMP
LHP14Florida
ThundertheDragon
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:25 pm

OOC: What the fak?
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:43 pm

OOC: ...What has this world..?
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:56 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
OOC: Yeah it happens on there a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 5:18 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

OOC: Remind me to get a skype after the two's periods of anger are over.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 5:23 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
BooyakaDragon wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

OOC: Remind me to get a skype after the two's periods of anger are over.
Kenny removed YAMP yesterday so it's over with now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 5:27 pm

OOC:Even though I made that chat. I've done a lot of stuff for that asshole that people have actually enjoyed and he has shown no respect for me. That I can live with, but I'm tired of hearing him talk about his own driver like he is the best driver in the history of drivers and this was a moment to knock his driver down a peg. Along with trying to help Pericles out sine everyone is usally making fun of his driver. If I lose my ride I lose my ride at least I can dish it out and take my punishment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 5:58 pm

OOC: If another driver from Ohio wins the championship again, I know when to quit.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 7:08 pm

OOC: Same, I mean seriously every team has to have some kind of mechanical failure..I've never seen that from Discover Ohio..
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 7:34 pm

OOC: I think if Discover Ohio in one of their cars doesn't go out by crash, but by mechanical failure, that's where we know there is something odd.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 8:14 pm

Jordan Davis: As a last ditch effort to plead to ARCSOA to do something more severe about Kenny Myatt.
#1 he wrecked Pericles and tired to spin I think Tedford.
#2 He is a Part Time driver so really he is out there for fun and not going for a crucial championship.
#3 referring to #2 he is a part time driver what does it matter that he is moved to the back of the pack. He is not going for a big time championship this season.

I hope we can come to a calm conclussion to this madness stirred up by both Kenny and me. To me it just seems wrong that a driver is able to get away with something so rude and unnecessary. I understand you gave Jacob Hart the 5 spot ruling but he is actually going for the championship unlike Kenny who is out here for fun. I will understand your ruling when it comes.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 8:30 pm

OOC: I am going to quit if an Ohioian wins the chamionship again or wins the american 700.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 10:20 pm

OOC: Look I can't help the fact that Fibrosis won the Season 18 championship, he was a longshot at best. If you honestly think I fixed it, then you are stupid, or think I am some wizard of NR2003. In all seriousness, I do this for my own personal enjoyment, so if you guys leave, I honestly don't care. There was a very similar issue back in Season 6 where everyone complained about too many Road Courses. I lost maybe half my field, so honestly I can do it again. If anyone hasn't guessed, Yamp is just preaching to the choir now. Because he isn't getting back in ARCSOA acting as stuck up as he is.

In all honesty, I really don't rely on other people. And I won't be held hostage if another Ohioan wins the American 700 or the championship. It is up to you guys, but if you look at the ratings sheet, the Pure Michigan's, Discover Ohio's, and Cathenix Cars have the same car ratings. So do not expect me to tank Discover Ohio's ratings just because they got lucky last season. Fibrosis didn't deserve the title last year, I'll be honest. Shelly deserved it, and you guys should see that because I was somewhat biased toward him in the commentary at Oklahoma.

If you guys don't like the way the series is, then I do suggest you leave. Because I am not going to tank ratings and change my series just because a select group of people are angry with the way the championships have turned out. Just an FYI, I haven't been happy with the last few seasons in Indycar... but that isn't a reason for me to stop watching,

Some people take this so seriously. In all seriousness, I don't even want to run Amaria because it will just cause people to bitch.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 10:59 pm

OOC: Another thing, I banned Yamp from AES because he was calling me names, threatening me, and pretty much asked me to ban him (Literally) over Skype. He was acting like a punk. I won't and shouldn't have to let people I don't like in my series.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 11:24 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
OOC: ...And there goes Davis loljk
OOC: Well he and Kenny did just have a bitchfest on Skype so that's why it even happened so.

And that's what happens when I am not on in 5 days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:17 am

OOC:I'm leaving ARCSOA before I go all REDNECK on your Yankee ass Kenny. I actually was typing up something that might have shaken you to the core, but against my better judgement I deleted it.

To those who are actually thinking I'm leaving rides I'm not. I'm no longer making logos, cars, openings, chats, series, or anything else I usually did for this shit hole. I'm heading over to the NRSL which has people like Charles Sandfer and Dillon Young. My drivers be continuing SCS, DWSR, and Formula Alpha.

To finish off this little mess of story we made here. Jordan Davis leaves Elites Series on his own accord because he does not feel safe on the same track as Kenny Myatt. I believe Nick Pericles will be driving the #32 now (I talked with Ike). Carolina Racing will finish out the season because Jessica is getting mad at Kenny and me for having her change rides all the time. To fix our spif of kicking out Ranmo I guess we say the evidence was falsified, and after the season is over Carolina is returning to its roots and race in a more NASCAR environment like Sony. Then Tedford will finish out this season to only running DWSR. I think that cleans up this messed up story line.

Kenny I wish you the best I guess in future endeavors
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 3:54 am

OOC: My head hurts from all of this.  I'll clear everything regarding my team driver lineup in the coming days when I have the time or the mental capacity to deal with this shit.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 6:22 am

For me a ban from ARCSOA does not equal a ban from DWSR so, meh.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 11:21 am

.....but if he left arcsoa...DWSR and Sony cup aren't in it...correct? or am I just tripping?
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 11:33 am

Just to clear things up
1. Jessia Shelton is in the 32 for Durbinsports which is now the 94 with help from S3
2. Carolina has left the series and will be replaced soon
3. Pericles is still with Blue Flare which will be improving through out the year since he got points at Road Atlanta
4. SRT might get a new driver soon. Most likely Louviere.
5. I FINALLY GOT MY ROOF NUMBER!!!
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:38 pm

OOC:Bloody Hell. I want to apologize to Myatt. He has one of the best series out there and I am not saying that because I'm doing pretty good. Ohioans may be good, buts that's because they are on equal terms. I also would like to apologize about Quitting the series. That would honestly be a lie, I would never leave.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 1:16 pm

OOC: I know when I'm wrong. I apologies for starting out the topic of Ohians winning the championship. The hell did it go to the American 700, I thought Sean Perkins was from Michigan. IDK I didn't see the A700 anyways. I rather we get over this situation and not let people be stuck up kids wining like kids. What happened, happened. What will happen, will happen. Everyone, suck it up and let's move on. If I have to myself. I have Port Skyline. Give me the damn cars. I'll run this race myself If I had too! I just want this series to move on because who gives a shit about an argument. This is a series. And if you can't stop being a baby. Then there's the door. Goodbye. See you next time. Adios. Now excuse me. I got bootleg Elite Rides to make and see who wins at Amaria.)
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 2:10 pm

Jessica Shelton will move to DurbinSport until further notice.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2015, 12:59 am

Kenny: Rain in Amaria? Never seen that before.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2015, 11:30 pm

OOC: Maybe when I get my voice back, I can actually run this race!
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 EmptyJune 16th 2015, 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next