ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International

Go down 
+11
Toyota4lyfe
Rovenami
RedViperGaming
gordonfan291
Wilhoit
Mr.YAMP
LHP14Florida
ThundertheDragon
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 3:53 pm

Collins: "I completely agree with Sandfer. I'll avoid these two at all costs, although this fine was a completely unreasonable move by ARCSOA. In this world people have this thing called Freedom of Speech which means Davis has the right to say that and lots of other things, even if it does affend some people. Like, technically if ARCSOA fines Davis for using some southern talk then I can sue Vernier for calling me a moving road block. But I wouldn't do that because of freedom of speech. So there is my opinion on this whole situation, I will be sure to watch you two because me and the #41 crew will be the first to break you guys out when the fist fight starts after the race. Cause there is a 75% chance of a fist fight"

OCC: Yes I did just put myself into this argument, but don't get mad at me for it. I won't stop their arguing, I just left my opinion in the argument and will break up the fist fight (if it happens)
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 4:25 pm

Pericles:" I know I was never close to Finguy's family, but I was still close to Finguy, he was a really great guy, If I could trade places with him I would. Honestly. Shock Jr. was closer to Finguy, so I couldn't really know what he is feeling, I know Thenos doesn't like me, haven't really talked to Johnson. So I don't know what is really happening. But I will say this, what Davis said didn't mean to diss off Finguy, Shock. In fact I know what it feels like to loose loved ones, my sister Ana died a year ago. Not only that, but my wife had to abort yesterday. His name was going to be Ryker. I couldn't bear to loose my wife so I made the Decision. Jay didn't know about this, but now he has to know. I can't just make a public statement and he won't find out. I didn't care about Kenny before the accident, now I know I have to be wary around him. I don't even know I will survive this season. How don't I know that I'll die in a race this season, even with the Finguy bar installed in the BFM cars, I could still get a hard driver-side hit, I was lucky before, with it being passenger side. I can't really race in Elites knowing that every turn I take can lead to death. I'm not Andreas Allen who fakes a death okay? I just don't know what to do about my life anymore, I'm probably going to retire after Season 20. Focus on Sony Cup and Dupont, train my son Jay to become a champion, cause it's obvious I'll never be one. People say that when you chase your dreams, there will be obstacles, they just never know that It will kill you one day. If Shock Jr doesn't want me to talk to the Finguy family, I won't mind. I have to go to the BFM headquarters to tune my car. I just want to to know Shock Jr, you are going to win this championship, even If I have to die for it. I just want Finguy's name to be revived. Look straight ahead and never look back again, Finguy needs you to be strong. Thenos, although we both have Greek roots, you haven't took a liking to me, I just want you to know that you have to help Shock Jr, I don't want him to fail. Johnson, same goes for you. I would die in peace if you win the championship. I think a chat with Jeffery is long overdue."
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 4:40 pm

Tauger: "After something like this has happened in the paddock, this is EXACTLY why I stopped racing in the Elites on a full-time basis. I may not have been the biggest fan of Finguy but if you ask me, ya gotta respect the deaths of those lost in the race regardless of your opinions on his/her."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 5:07 pm

Thenos: "...Nick, listen. Maybe we need to talk at some point. Any maybe your team may need a big paycheck. I'm sure your words, are what the whole family needs to hear right about now... You've had a hard decision to go through, and we had this ordeal. I'm sure Jay will be a great champion. And I'm sure Ryker would maybe a great child. Thank you. And I'm sure the family will pay your team a healthy paycheck one day. But I hope it maybe on Raceday." *Sighs* "...I'm sure we'll fight like hell. You need to stand your own grounds. Athenian, or Spartan."

Shock Jr: "...Look Pericles. I understand everyone would had wished Finguy was alive and they would had been there. Nothing against you, I don't wanta hear anyone talking about him the way someone else had. You Nick, are good people. I'm sorry for your struggles this season as well. But hey, everyone's human. You can't help to see it.

Johnson: "Nick, we need to talk more."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 6:09 pm

Of course with me being involved in the wreck that caused Finguy's death, I got haunted so this is what I have to say.

People know about me and Finguy. We were friends and we were about to work with each other when he joined my team. I got involved in the wreck that involved My teammates and I not work with each other and caused his death. I am sort of knowing what Davis is going through with the fan situation when I was helping out Phadkar and Syron but the fans shouldn't get involved. This is a driver situation. He was stating his opinion and took it to another level. Shock has tons of talent and what another person said shouldn't affect his career. Just glad Thenos and Skyka are around him. Both of them I know well since Thenos is dating Michael and Skyla filling in for Finguy. But honestly people need to stop talking about it before the situation gets worse. Now get out of my RV area!!!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 7:44 pm

Time for me to make my statement about Finguy, I've been holding it back but...

Collins: "I never became close to Finguy. We never really chatted, let alone encountered him. I never imagined he'd die so it never occurred to me I should start talking to him. It just hurt me inside to know a driver passed away in a race I was in. I didn't even know him and I was sad, I can't imagine the pain Shock Jr, Thenos, and Johnson were and still are feeling. But Finguy taught me a valuable lesson, in ARCSOA you don't know when somebody is gonna die on the track. So he taught me that I should start making friendships and rivalries with everybody on the track so I can know them before I die or they die. Another lesson he taught me is you never know when you'll get in that fatal accident and die in ARCSOA. So I'm gonna start living my life to the fullest so if I do die, I'll die and know I did everything I could've. Like, I've already started a team, made it into the AES, SCS, DWSR, the ARCSOA HuskyTools, I'm currently tutoring my niece Ariana Kearney to become a racer, and planning to go bungee jumping after the race. So although I didn't know Finguy, he taught me some great life lessons that I'll use till I die. So thanks Finguy, and when I do die I hope we can chat in Heaven Finguy"
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 8:53 pm

Cavy: Me and Finguy were close off the track but on the track we raced eachother like it was the last day on Earth. Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion but also if you plan on saying stuff like that make sure you think about it first. I was devastated after Finguys death and I've come to know Thenos, Johnson, and Shock Jr a whole HECK better since they knew what it was like. Plus Thenos is family to me since she's my teammate and my sons girlfriend. Hopefully the fans can respect Davis and realize it was a mistake or misunderstanding. And let's put this behind us and race at Amaria.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 9:07 pm

OOC: well everyone is now talking about finguy's death instead of the reason the argument started. Where are drivers thoughts on Kenny Myatt being a wrecker and endangering lives.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 9:15 pm

OOC: I started to realize that..
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 9:29 pm

OCC: I've given my opinions on both Kenny Myatt being a wrecker and Finguy... Wonder what next
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2015, 10:00 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
OOC: well everyone is now talking about finguy's death instead of the reason the argument started. Where are drivers thoughts on Kenny Myatt being a wrecker and endangering lives.

If I start talking about the argument I'll get banned so...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 2:04 am

OOC: I've made my opinion clear that Myatt should've been penalized higher. However, This is mostly reflecting what my character's opinion, and I personally do not care

James: Bloody hell, this crowd has blown up this argument to the extreme. I have made it known that I believe ARCSOA should've penalized Myatt stronger, but not because he was endangering lives. Yes he may have turned Pericles at a fast rate, however we should not dwell on this fact. Finguys death was tragic, and it is still fresh in his family, however we should not be discussing this until later on. Myatts penalty has NO connection to Finguys death, and I don't understand why people can miscue a discussion of this magnitude.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:44 am

Silverfox: "This whole thing is stupid."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 6:44 am

^Touché
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 8:24 am

BooyakaDragon wrote:

Nathan: Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 8:38 am

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Schallrotte: "If zit vasn't alveady by zis point, zen zis controversy is about as pointvess as you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 11:29 am

Ranmo Turbine project fails technical inspection and declared illegal, Shelton to replace Davis in renumbered 32 car

After being investigated for the season, and after numerous protests by other teams, ARCSOA CEO Stephanie Tilton announced that the Ranmo Turbine has been declared illegal on 5 different grounds. Tilton stated, "Without going into too many details, think of the basics here. They were running a turbine, in a series with normal engines. That should tell you enough." The Ranmo team will not start the round of Amaria. This also plays into another controversy by having Jessica Shelton move from Ranmo to DurbinSport. Andrew Cross is now the lead driver and will move to the 86 to replace the highly controversial Jordan Davis, while the 32 gets renumbered to 94 to accommodate Jessica Shelton. Apparently S3 Motorsports was a big player behind this move as Jessica Shelton is a shoe-in to replace the retiring Tylor Thaber starting in Season 20. No word on what will happen to Chris Louviere.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 2:33 pm

Collins: "Damn... If those Ranmo Turbine engines were illegal how come they managed to get passed ARCSOA officials for 1 whole season and a few reasons in a second season? Something fishy is going on here and I think it has to do with the recent Davis vs. Myatt rivalry. I hope we will end up seeing Davis back on the track later this season. If not, I'll be the driver to stand up for his rights!"
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 2:56 pm

Kenny: I think it was more along the lines of ARCSOA wanting to dump the turbines but couldn't find an excuse. Then they finally found out that the displacement was too much.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 3:06 pm

Shock Jr.: "ARCSOA, enough. Maybe you should allow another team back in. Dare I say, the return of Visa Lola. Or someone like Finguy's own team. Jesus, then if that happens, there's a conspiracy theory."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 3:09 pm

f1fan wrote:
Kenny: I think it was more along the lines of ARCSOA wanting to dump the turbines but couldn't find an excuse. Then they finally found out that the displacement was too much.
OCC: So the Ranmo team is gone for good?
Maybe this calls for a new team to debut... Like a Canadian native team using the Ford Mustang model.
Or maybe let Carolina switch engines...
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 3:40 pm

Carolina Calls Bullshit
The 20+ year old team calls "bullshit" on recent charges. "We have been really working towards a safe reliable engine with Ford and Boeing and have followed every rule of the book." said founder Bryce Ballard. "We knew a day would come when people would be against the project, so we will be running our backup Ford Mustangs from the old ARCSOA America." The team being one of the oldest teams in racing history is disappointed with those who checked for the inconsistencies. They have talked with Shelton and she is most likely to stay with the team in a car that she won in.

Davis: I have been approved to not have to pay the fine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 3:57 pm

OOC: ...And there goes Davis loljk
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:20 pm

Pericles:" Visa Lola..hey, we might be faster than someone else this season! Although, me and Kyle are working with our engineers to release another model of the Lexus, don't like them much but with a new model, we could be a fast opponent. Not only that, i'm working on finding the best sponsorship offers that we could get."

OCC: If I have to force a team to be better, so be it.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:24 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
OOC: ...And there goes Davis loljk
OOC: Well he and Kenny did just have a bitchfest on Skype so that's why it even happened so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International   Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 3 of Amaria @ Port Skyline International
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next