ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport

Go down 
+11
DKurtis
BooyakaDragon
Wilhoit
CooperS
Finnish909
Toyota4lyfe
DetriotMcBlair
FitzwaterAustralia59
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleBusch1
f1fan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport Empty
PostSubject: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 7:02 pm

Kenny: I wish I was racing here... this track is amazing.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 7:35 pm

Coming off a huge run after my what is now my favorite track. Definitely excited for this week.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:08 pm

Shultz: "Well, I flew myself out here for the weekend. Maybe watching all these veteran ARCSOA drivers will give me some pointers on what I can improve on. I'll most likely be cheering for Aric Silverfox and whoever they decide to put in the other EuroSport machine. Since they are replacing BFM!"
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:10 pm

Another RC event to Conquer
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:26 pm

Phadkar - Really exited to race in the Netherlands. I absolutely love it here, I've got some family living here so maybe they'll be able to come and watch. This track might also be my chance to prove I'm worthy of driving an AES car because so far I haven't been proving much.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:42 pm

Cavy: Hopefully we don't get caught in stupid traffic like last race!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:49 pm

Shock Jr.: "Fitz. Shut the f*ck up. You're not going to get in that car and get a win. Suck it up, stop your bullsh*t and stay where you f*cking belong. LET'S SEE WHO'LL F*CK ME OVER ONCE MORE HUH GUYS?!"
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:06 pm

Pericles:" Shit Jr. calm down!"
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:18 pm

Syron: "I've heard great things about this track, I want to be able to get some points here. I'm really enjoy driving the #2."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:29 pm

Kenny: Apperently the Dutch fans have some sort of attraction to Tristain Wilhoit. Apperently he was ranked, "Sexiest driver in ARCSOA" in a Dutch magazine...
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:31 pm

Wilhoit: Jesus, I was late to the track, because I was being chased by Dutch girls on the way there! So I had to take a fucking detour there!
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:31 pm

f1fan wrote:
Kenny: Apperently the Dutch fans have some sort of attraction to Tristain Wilhoit. Apperently he was ranked, "Sexiest driver in ARCSOA" in a Dutch magazine...
A. Silverfox: "After seeing that picture I'd go gay for Wilhoit."

J. Silverfox: "...."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:32 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
f1fan wrote:
A. Silverfox: "After seeing that picture I'd go gay for Wilhoit."

J. Silverfox: "...."
Wilhoit: Fuck off, Aric.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:37 pm

Pericles:" I will completely Just ignore that entire Conversation.."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:40 pm

Kenny: Apperently in my Ranking it said, "Kenny is the annoying nerdy driver out of the bunch. He wears glasses wherever he goes. But he isn't the worst looking driver, I'd give him a 3/10 'would bang if I was drunk'"

Madison: I must be drunk 100% of the time then! #insertcheesylovejokehere

Kenny: Thanks babe... I think...

Madison: Who finished last on that ranking

Kenny: Oh man, apperently the Dutch don't like James Silverfox... LOL
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:45 pm

Pericles:" Wow..I would love to guess mine..."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:47 pm

Kenny: You wern't even mentioned... apparently you aren't important enough Perclies.
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:52 pm

Wilhoit: It even surprises me that NO ONE gives a shit over Pericles winning the Indy 250 either.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:04 am

Cavy: We remember good things in our lives. That is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:15 am

Wilhoit: I really never talked to Pericles that, hell I haven't even ran into him once!
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:18 am

Johnson: "...Okay so apparently someone told me there was a females list somewhere. Give me the damn magazine Phaula." *Snatches from her*

Thenos: "Hey!"

Johnson: "...Okay. Here's me. 'Even though confirming she is a redhead lez. Skyla has a firey attitude with one body that has curves in the right places. She is every guys fantasy for a driver, but hope you're in a threeway with Jakuzure. She's an 8.' ...AN EIGHT?!"

Thenos: "Better make it a fiveway~."

Shock Jr.: "Where am I on the male drivers."

Johnson: "...Behind Wilhoit, Shelly, and Michael 'Cavy'."

Shock Jr.: "...'Yet young, Shock Jr. just has that cute face. And he's single ladies.' ...Jesus."

Thenos: "...What about me?"

Johnson: "...Not on here."

Thenos: "...F*CK YOU DUTCH!"
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:35 am

Wilhoit wrote:
Wilhoit: It even surprises me that NO ONE gives a shit over Pericles winning the Indy 250 either.
Silverfox: "Shows the lack of class from the racing community, he may be questionable, but hey that was a big moment for him and all he got were boos and jeers."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:49 am

D. Kurtis: "Sam, can you not make an Austin Powers reference?"

S. Kurtis: "Nah big bro, I ain't no racist mofo, but I do want to watch that Terminator movie though."

D. Kurtis: "I just hope it doesn't end as bad as Salvation..."

S. Kurtis: "CGI is questionable, but I'd watch it for entertainment, not for nitpicking."

D. Kurtis: "We might as well head to the nearest theater for the time being."

S. Kurtis: "GET TO DA THEATER!!!" *Runs off*

D. Kurtis: "Jeez, my brother is full of energy." *Walks casually away*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 2:11 am

Kenny: Oh boy... Dutch rain storms are nasty... Final Practice removed.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport EmptyJune 29th 2015, 8:55 am

Cavy: Looks like they have an unattractive list too (opens it up)

Cavy: Lets see there is Pericles, Myatt, Phadkar. Haha there I am. In 7th! Let's read
"Has complete disrespect for everyone around him. Has gotten divorced twice, and could've banged alot more women if he paid them, I give a 4/10!"

Cavy: That sounds like me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next