ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport

Go down 
+11
DKurtis
BooyakaDragon
Wilhoit
CooperS
Finnish909
Toyota4lyfe
DetriotMcBlair
FitzwaterAustralia59
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleBusch1
f1fan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 10:31 pm

Kenny: Looks like the polesitter may not be starting. Hood up on car 94!
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 10:41 pm

Pericles:" Hmph...I'm working with Auricom on the newest Lexus model that will give us even more engine power, It may be possible to see BFM up in the top 10 after the Euro Tour!"
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 9:53 am

James: "I really need to win here. I am announcing at this time, unless I can win I am stepping down from Cathenix next season and will be looking for a new team or forming my own. Also how did all the European teams get a buff upgrade and the British Cathenix did not?"
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:07 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:45 pm

Shock Jr.: "...Okay. If PM let's me go. I want to be this guy's teammate, he reminds me ALOT like Finguy. Jeffery got his first International win in the Netherlands. I want this guy as a teammate either way if PM lets me go.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:49 pm

This was a disappointment not being able to start the race but at least the top contenders had a bad race as well.

Red Bull Owner: Great job but disappointed
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:56 pm

Cavy: Second week in a row we got wrecked by idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 3:13 pm

Wilhoit: Fucking sun, costing me the fuckin race! *Throws helmet at the car*
Nelson: Dear ARCSOA, help EVERYONE with their Mechanical Problems!
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:11 pm

S. Kurtis: "Man, that was something, finishing good at a road course. Gotta thank my bro for putting me in CBM part time."

D. Kurtis: "We faded near the end, but got a top 5. I feel really bad for Wilhoit, I got too aggressive and put him in the grass."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:13 pm

Andrew Miles: We I better hope for a miracle to get a ride again this season. Oh well, back to ELMS.
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:23 pm

Schallrotte: "Note to self, fire ze mechanics and hire new vons."
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:25 pm

Syron: "Disappointing run today, thought I'd do much better"

Last edited by CooperS on July 1st 2015, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2015, 2:27 am

Noah Hart: Great day for history making, good job to the winner wow. I remember what it was like to win a lot in a season. It's been 6 seasons, almost have forgotten how to win.. we have of so close. Not losing faith that I can go to victory lane atleast one more time. I want to believe I still have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport   Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 7 of the Netherlands @ Amsterdam International Airport
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2