ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
f1fan

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 5:04 pm

After the announced resignation of Stephanie Tilton, A new CEO will guide the series into the 20th season. Many have speculated that Kenny Myatt would run for ARCSOA CEO, however his name was absent from the list of CEO's. The list of 4 have followed.


Greg Caraway- Owner a proprietor of D&C, Caraway wants to see a more uniform ARCSOA. One in which the team regulations will be reduced and the introduction of a cost cap. Caraway states, "I would like to see an ARCSOA in which a team can run however many cars they want in the series. I would also restructure the financial structure in ARCSOA. Under a Caraway administration, each team would pay 10 million dollars to enter the series. We would re-distribute that 10 Million dollars and give every team 8 million to develop their teams, hire drivers, build cars, design technology, etc... The remaining 2 million from every team would go to ARCSOA itself. ARCSOA would no longer charge a sanctioning fee to the venues holding the races, but rather make money from the teams." One of Caraway's most controversial topics however is his want to abolish endurance racing from the sport. "The American 700 has no significance in this series. ARCSOA was not built on endurance racing, nor are the cars designed for racing 700 miles. Under a Caraway administration, the American 700, Patriot 400, and Indianapolis 250 would cease to exist and all races will be extended from 130 miles, to 150 miles long."


Shiek Abdul Al Shishkabab- The Sheik of an Arab nation doesn't just want to be the CEO, he wants to buy the sport outright. He pretty much wants to do this to cure his boredom. He commonly is seen at race tracks driving recklessly in his Rolls Royce government owned car. He pretty much doesn't have a clue what to do, but he has stated he will fund the series himself. Literally, give the teams money, and fund the series himself.


Thomas P. Tramser- Like Shiek Al Shishkabab, he wants to buy the series outright. The owner of the Houston Texans NFL team and the Dallas Mavericks, Tramser is an oil tycoon who has an affinity for motor racing. Tramser was once found street racing his Dodge Challenger against some of his players on interstates around Texas. He wants more involvement from American manufactures in the series, as well as privateer teams. He however will keep the series relatively the same.  "By becoming CEO of the series, I can therefore sell the series to whoever I want to. So I pretty much will sell it to myself to eliminate any outside forces from getting in the way of my decisions."


Kayla Tonney- Tonney is the daughter of an Australian Vegemite manufacture who is has a romantic relationship with driver Andrew Cross. This is another possible buyout scenario where her father Mark Tonney might give her the money to buy the series and give it to her father. Mark Tonney himself is unable to run for CEO due to a past embezzlement conviction in the Vegemite business. Tonney also has a vested interest in motorsport getting into fierce battles herself in Australian Touring Cars. She nearly won the Bathurst 1000 a few years ago as well.


Last edited by f1fan on October 6th 2015, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 5:08 pm

Kenny: I was never interested in being CEO, but after seeing the candidates maybe I should have.

Greg Caraway is an idiot, he has proven that on multiple occasions with his antics in the pre-race meetings.

The Shiek definitely has money, and is devoted to Motorsport, but something about the ownership going to the Middle East scares me because of possible government ramifications if something were to escalate there.

Tramser, is a really scary individual who will pretty much turn the series into a dictatorship.

Tonney actually seems like the best bet. The family is involved in the Australian Motorsport circle. 26 years old however seems a bit young to be the CEO of the series however!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThundertheDragon

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 18
Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 5:33 pm

William: I don't like any of them. Caraway has some very questionable ideas, Shiek and Tramser seem like complete whackjobs, and Tonney is too young. Despite her age though, Tonney still seems like the best bet. But i still think this series is pretty damn screwed.

_________________
ARCSOA's resident Arkansas native and Silly Picture Guy. Also a bad luck sponge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
MrKyleCollins

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 15
Location : Somewhere In Canada

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 7:17 pm

Shultz: "Tonney, she seems good. BUT, she is too young and the ARCSOA CEO is way to much for her to handle at that age. Tramser, he just sounds like a complete asshole who I don't want bossing me around. Caraway has some interesting ideas, but taking out the A700 and I250 is just insanity be speaking, I mean half the racing fans only come here to watch those. No offense Steph, but it's kinda true. I like Shiek, he has the money and devotion to the sport which I like. And it's to cure his boredom which may mean some cool new ideas so he will feel excited. Perhaps more endurance races? Different paint schemes per car? Who knows but he is the guy I want under control out of the 4"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 7:20 pm

Kenny: Rick, you want the Sheik to run the series? Are you mad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 15
Location : Somewhere In Canada

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 7:27 pm

f1fan wrote:
Kenny: Rick, you want the Sheik to run the series? Are you mad?
Shultz: "Not mad, but it's either him or Tonney I want and Tonney seems a little young as of right now. I think Sheik could be the one to bring our rating back up to the top of the racing charts. Make us headline racers digest, many other good things"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 7:31 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
f1fan wrote:
Kenny: Rick, you want the Sheik to run the series? Are you mad?
Shultz: "Not mad, but it's either him or Tonney I want and Tonney seems a little young as of right now. I think Sheik could be the one to bring our rating back up to the top of the racing charts. Make us headline racers digest, many other good things"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 20
Location : Skyworld

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 9:05 pm

Shock Jr.: "Caraway is nothing but an idiot, the endurance races are the series bread and butter. The Sheik and Tramser can go f*ck themselves. I'll put my vote to Tonney. She seem's the best candidate. Hey, I know her personally thanks to Johnson."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 10:27 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
Shock Jr.: "Caraway is nothing but an idiot, the endurance races are the series bread and butter. The Sheik and Tramser can go f*ck themselves. I'll put my vote to Tonney. She seem's the best candidate. Hey, I know her personally thanks to Johnson."

Shiek: Shock Jr. Go F*ck yourself! I am a king, you are nothing but a spoiled brat who got here riding on the coat tails of a crummy driver. ARCSOA will fall into the forces of the Shiek!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 20
Location : Skyworld

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 10:42 pm

f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
Shock Jr.: "Caraway is nothing but an idiot, the endurance races are the series bread and butter. The Sheik and Tramser can go f*ck themselves. I'll put my vote to Tonney. She seem's the best candidate. Hey, I know her personally thanks to Johnson."

Shiek: Shock Jr. Go F*ck yourself! I am a king, you are nothing but a spoiled brat who got here riding on the coat tails of a crummy driver. ARCSOA will fall into the forces of the Shiek!

Shock Jr.: "You say that Shiek, and yet how about you park your Rolls here in the US. How about you actually put the words that you say, and shove them up your sleazy ass. I'm not afraid of where I came from because I was born into a family of racing legends like my father, Sr. Like former ARC champion JF Finguy, like Jeffery Finguy. I'm not a spoiled brat because I worked to where I am. Take the silver spoon out of your f*cking mouth you jabroni. You ever, and I mean, EVER come here to say your shit, and don't back it up... You don't even have the rights to even be the CEO. Let alone, buyout ARCSOA. Shove the spoon up your ass, and never, call Jeffery, a crummy driver... Or I'll shove the spoon in myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 11:06 pm

Sheik: Touch me young child, and the lightning bolts from the heavens will ravage your entire village!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 20
Location : Skyworld

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 6th 2015, 11:42 pm

f1fan wrote:
Sheik: Touch me young child, and the lightning bolts from the heavens will ravage your entire village!

Shock Jr. "...Come by the 313 of Detroit then Sheik Delahalublalobloa... I'll show you why your Royal ass shouldn't belong. Swing first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 7th 2015, 6:54 pm

(OOC: what the heck just happened)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 20
Location : Skyworld

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   October 7th 2015, 7:12 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
(OOC: what the heck just happened)

(OOC: Just some... Fun with Drivers and CEO candidates, ARCSOA norms.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO   

Back to top Go down
 
ARCSOA Team owners presented with candidates for Next CEO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]
» Team Nao (You're in my territory. Get out.)
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls
» Imaginisce design team try-outs 2011
» UU team

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Offline Leagues :: ARCSOA Elite Series-
Jump to: