ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners

Go down 
+2
Mr.YAMP
f1fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  Empty
PostSubject: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:44 am

Kenny Myatt after the round of Ohio has blasted some team owners when it comes to handling driver situations for next season. Mainly Tristain Wilhoit, William Duncan, Mark Thompson (ARCSOA America) and Ranmo were main targets of his "tirade." He stated, "First off, it is very important to know that the way you keep a team strong, is through maintaining a competent driver line up. Certain teams are expecting huge changes for next season. The first of which actually falls this season with Tristain Wilhoit, who threw Cooper (Syron) and Etisham (Phadkar) into rides to feel them out for rides entering next season, both of which were strong, yet when incidents outside of there control take place giving them bad results, Wilhoit jumps the gun and effectively says that Illinois will be their last races in the cars. In his situation, you might as well just throw Sean and Jake back in the cars for next week. William Duncan is going to be team principal of Subaru, but effectively writing off Perclies and hiring an unproven Adam Tedford who is showing again and again that his display at Sebring was a fluke, is not an appropriate response to driver lineups. Mark Thompson has signed Jessica Shelton and Casey Lester up for 2 seasons, however is now reported merging with the Ranmo group, and yet Ranmo is quite leary about both of them. So it could leave Lester and Shelton out cold, after they were virtually confirmed onto the Season 19 grid. Both of which have to now market themselves very strongly right now, and the best way to do that is by beating each other. Some of the team decisions have been appalling."

OOC: These aren't my actual feelings
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:50 pm

Bryce Ballard (Carolina Racing):Go fuck yourself. Tedford has gotten 4 top fives this season, so Sebring wasn't a fluke. Then he held 4th in points till the A700. Louviere hasn't been able to keep up with him. I understand why Team Thunder (Subaru Racing Team) wanted him for next season. If he didn't want to come back to Carolina that is his own fault. At least Louviere resigned with us, and we plan to help him do better in the future. Then I don't want to speak for Mark Thompson, but Casey never signed a 2 year deal over there. Anyway Kenny go ahead and be pompous ass, because we don't care what you think. You're just the principal over at Discover Ohio. Just, because you won that many championships doesn't mean you know how to run a team.

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on March 23rd 2015, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:05 pm

Nick Pericles is infuriated with Team Thunder, Pericles after a great run at Ohio finished in the points scoring a 16th place run. Pericles states:" I had a great run at Ohio, Kenny's state. I came into my hauler and face chatted my wife, Kassandra. I thought that I would be able to be re-signed after a great performance, that and helping my Team-mate to his first AES win. I set that up as a challenge for myself and him. I probably won't get a win due to the fact that no one has even considered signing my full time. Screw part-time! Now Team Thunder is this Subaru racing shit team. Honestly, if you want someone that can give you fame...don't go with the fluke that has ford in his name. Yes, I'm talking about Adam TeadFORD. I don't care about the 2 Podiums Ballard, if he hasn't won then it means nothing. Yes, i'm aware of me not winning, but do you know how hard it is without being wrecked nearly every mother shitting race? If i'm not wrecked, then something else happens. Kenny is right about Tedford being unproven. I don't care what you Tedford fans think about me, cause right now, I'm adding my name to the list of winners in the AES. One thing I will say, Cooper Syron, he is the next Andreas Allen, but he will never 'die' like Allen did. Syron will be a star, that is what I am sure of. Team Thunder can do anything they want after the season, If I don't get a deal, I'll focus on getting Red Viper Racing a few wins in the Trucks. Tedford can suck my ass for all I care!" *Gives mic to reporter* *Peace sign*
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:39 pm

I just want my ride that I lost for no reason.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:41 pm

^ Lol. The first post that is less than 11 words finally came up! Mine is 16!
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:51 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
Nick Pericles is infuriated with Team Thunder, Pericles after a great run at Ohio finished in the points scoring a 16th place run. Pericles states:" I had a great run at Ohio, Kenny's state. I came into my hauler and face chatted my wife, Kassandra. I thought that I would be able to be re-signed after a great performance, that and helping my Team-mate to his first AES win. I set that up as a challenge for myself and him. I probably won't get a win due to the fact that no one has even considered signing my full time. Screw part-time! Now Team Thunder is this Subaru racing shit team. Honestly, if you want someone that can give you fame...don't go with the fluke that has ford in his name. Yes, I'm talking about Adam TeadFORD. I don't care about the 2 Podiums Ballard, if he hasn't won then it means nothing. Yes, i'm aware of me not winning, but do you know how hard it is without being wrecked nearly every mother shitting race? If i'm not wrecked, then something else happens. Kenny is right about Tedford being unproven. I don't care what you Tedford fans think about me, cause right now, I'm adding my name to the list of winners in the AES. One thing I will say, Cooper Syron, he is the next Andreas Allen, but he will never 'die' like Allen did. Syron will be a star, that is what I am sure of. Team Thunder can do anything they want after the season, If I don't get a deal, I'll focus on getting Red Viper Racing a few wins in the Trucks. Tedford can suck my ass for all I care!" *Gives mic to reporter* *Peace sign*

Tedford: Carolina's cars suck! Why do you think I'm leaving? How bout you shove it up your ass. You're in a good car proven by Duncan and you can't even get a top 10. *Claps* I'm in a terrible car that can break down at any moment (proven by Louviere), and I've gotten 1 podium, 4 top fives, and 5 top tens when I don't get wrecked by people out there like you.

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on March 23rd 2015, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 6:57 pm

Collins: "Shots are getting fired, Tedford vs Pericles, never saw this one coming"
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 7:09 pm

Tedford's record
Sebring 2nd
Road Atlanta 4th
Kansas 39th Wrecked
Amaria 5th
Arkansas 18th
Willow Springs 10th
Bristol 5th
Trois Rivieres 17th Was in a wreck
Daytona 22nd Wrecked
American 700 29th Engine for the first time blew up
Road America 32nd Wrecked
Ohio 30th I don’t remember
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 7:12 pm

Pericles:*Looks at Tedford's records," Okay this guy seems pretty legit, one thing is that..only 1 race he blew up...so. Really Carolina's engines are reliable enough to a degree."
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 8:53 pm

Duncan responds to Pericles comments
William: I hope you're aware that I'm still leading this team as of the buyout, and I know what I'm doing. Tedford has a lot of talent, and he's proven it with 2 podiums and holding his ground in the points, all in an evil handling turbine monster that wants to blow up every damn race. He's no fluke, and SRT will have the equipment that will help him to his first win. I don't like the shit you're saying, and you can show yourself out if you're going to keep bashing my team like that.

OOC: I'm not angry, I'm just getting involved in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:05 pm

OOC: same..though I am kinda mad at you firing me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:16 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
OOC: same..though I am kinda mad at you firing me. Embarassed
I haven't fired you yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:34 pm

Rolling Eyes Just keep me in the ride till the end of the season, then we can 'hate' each other! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners    Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners  Empty

Back to top Go down

Myatt blasts Wilhoit and other team owners
Page 1 of 1