ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARCSOA Team Association Thread

Go down 
+3
Mr.YAMP
Wilhoit
f1fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

ARCSOA Team Association Thread Empty
PostSubject: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:52 am

This thread is mainly to argue about things that ARCSOA should do IN CHARACTER AS THE OWNERS OF THE TEAMS! I will post key ARCSOA issues where teams will vote one way or the other. Or you guys can bring up issues for the teams to vote on. BUT KEEP IN MIND YOU MUST BE IN CHARACTER AS A TEAM OWNER! I will allow confirmed season 19 teams in here!

Motion 1: Immediate installation of Finguy Bar as of S18 Round of Indianapolis (In discussion now)

Arguing is acceptable and encouraged... Please argue with each other

Last edited by f1fan on March 23rd 2015, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 1:03 am

Greg Dominier: As the Team owner of Dominier and Caraway, I propose that by the Indianapolis 250, that we should mandate the usage of the "Finguy Bar." Which would prevent roof collapses when cars land on top of others.

Stephanie Tilton: Motion made by D&C, anyone second?

Wolfgang Fredrickson (Mercedes United): I second the motion!

Stephanie Tilton: Any discussion?

Kenny Myatt: I feel that while it is important for safety mandates. The rapidness of this change will cause a rapid redesign of the aerodynamics of our cars as well as others. Which would increase our car costs by 10%. I feel that the beginning of Season 19 is a much better option.

Stephanie Tilton: Any more discussion on motion 1? Or any new motions

(OOC: Post your opinions)
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 1:13 am

Tristian Wilhoit: I third that. I am having a rather tough time choosing who to go for next season: Sean Angel, Jake Baskinger, Cooper Syron, or Ehtisham Phadkar.............
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:43 pm

Bryce Ballard (Carolina Racing): I know that CBM is already using them, and we have been using the Forward Roll Bar as well. With such technology as Jet Turbines sitting in the front of our cars we thought it was necessary. I don't see why there is an argument over this subject. If it protects drivers why shouldn't we make it mandatory?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMay 26th 2015, 12:16 am

Mr.YAMP wrote:
Bryce Ballard (Carolina Racing): I know that CBM is already using them, and we have been using the Forward Roll Bar as well. With such technology as Jet Turbines sitting in the front of our cars we thought it was necessary. I don't see why there is an argument over this subject. If it protects drivers why shouldn't we make it mandatory?

DJ Kurtis (Red Bull): I agree with Ballard, it should be required to have the Finguy bar. There really shouldn't be an argument about this, since we are all trying to improve the series with safety. I think the bar will save a lot of drivers due to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMay 26th 2015, 11:04 am

James Silverfox (CBM): We are always willing to hand out our Finguy Bars in case a team wants them, we've made plenty, though it should be up to the teams on whether or not they want to install them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMay 26th 2015, 9:36 pm

Cavy: Every team should be required to run with the Finguy bar however, we have to decide how much it will weigh because if one team shows up with a very light bar and another team shows up with a very heavy bar that can lead to issues. I think everyone should take the CBM bars for 2 reasons. They will weigh the same and it'll be cheaper for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMay 27th 2015, 12:04 am

Bryce Ballard: Well it matters on the shape of car. You can't just decide everyone should use a certain persons bar and it will fit every car. Also we have a weight limit already so it won't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread EmptyMay 27th 2015, 7:48 am

Honestly just make the bar for everyone and have weight restrictions. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Team Association Thread   ARCSOA Team Association Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Team Association Thread
Page 1 of 1