ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)

Go down 
+12
DKurtis
Wilhoit
Rovenami
BooyakaDragon
RedViperGaming
Toyota4lyfe
Finnish909
Mr.YAMP
LHP14Florida
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Finnish909

Finnish909

Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:24 pm

Tears Have Fallen, Results After The Fateful Wreck.

The hauler doesn't seem to be in the same mood as it was before the race. As Jeffery Finguy were to perish in the kink. One of Finguy's cousins, #08, Phaula Thenos, was extremely shot inside and outside, not muttering a word as she only cried after the race. Being helped only by Skyla Johnson, and an unknown male. It was shown that the male, was the brother of Eris Shock-Finguy, Kyle Shock Jr. Yet, when word finally arrived, not a dry eye was in the building at Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports. Literally, a sad sight. As their leader, the man known as 'Palutena's King', had perished. Jeffery Finguy left his loving, and dear wife, Eris Shock-Finguy, and now, a daughter, on the way.

To his legacy be known. Everyone, signed a document, to retire the #92. Jeffery Finguy, was 34 years old.
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:38 pm

Well so the entire S3 Motorsports team will run with a little 92 on the C panel of the car for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 12:37 am

Oldfield: Upon hearing of Finguy's tragic passing, We at Auricom will run all black schemes for the next 3 races in honor of Finguy.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 3:33 am

Collins: "What makes this even sadder is that this wreck was completely avoidable too. I will hopefully be attending Finguy's funeral since he is one of the Elite's drivers that never got mad at me. I wonder if Lexus Developments has any "Finguy Tribute" car for us..."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:31 am

I'm just heart broken. On day we are having a good time together, the next day we are wrecked and his car lands right next to me. I'm just upset and have guilt. I never would have do anything to harm anyone.
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:44 am

Fitzwater was not happy about everything that everything happened on track and when he asked about the incident in the kink well he said this. " we should not even run at this track AT ALL both the 3 and 4 should have been suspended ESPECIALLY the 23 FOR RUNNING my A** off the DAMN TRACK Twice in one GOD DAMN lap you know what SCREW the 23 He should be GONE from the track I really had a bad day before racing and it gets Worse I mean WORSE DON"T ASK ME ANYMORE ABOUT ANYTHING"!
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:58 am

Fitzwater once again got approached by the media about the Finguy Death Fitzwater says is not true and out of frustration with the media again he said this "I'M TIRED OF THE F***** LIES THEY ARE TELLING I KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE GOD DAMN IT GO TALK TO MY TEAMMATE NOT ME"! Media: Finguy is Dead Mate: Fitzwater " OMFG FOR THE LAST TIME HE'S ALIVE I GOT A CALL FROM HIS WIFE TELLING ME HE WAS OUT OF SURGERY" "FOR THE LAST TIME GO THE HELL AWAY GO TALK TO MY TEAMMATE LEAVE ME ALONE IDGAF WHAT YOU SAY I JUST GOT OUT OF SURGERY THE OTHER DAY FROM A 10LB TUMOR OUT OF MY STOMACH I WAS CLEARED TO RACE. I'M DONE TALKING GO THE HELL AWAY"!

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on March 17th 2015, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:19 am

Collins: "Fitzwater, calm down. I'm pretty sure Finguy has succumbed to his injuries. If he has passed away we should be getting an autopsy report so just wait and see"
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:25 am

Cavy: Uhhhhhhh... He was a driver, annndddddd... we raced hard. I remember I said to him next time he touches my car I'll put yours in the catchfence. But I didn't think it would actually cost him. Prayers are with the Finguy family. If I win the next WSR race I will be waving the no. 92 flag with pride.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:48 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Collins: "Fitzwater, calm down. I'm pretty sure Finguy has succumbed to his injuries. If he has passed away we should be getting an autopsy report so just wait and see"
Kyle please let's not start drama Today I'm still having a bad OK
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:41 am

James: I am so sad. He was a friend in this paddock and I will miss him. The World has broken for me. I am going to miss him. I wish I could put a 92 on my 14 car in Ohio

OOC: You know it's sorta Ironic. We will be remembering the life of a Michigander in Ohio
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:46 am

OCC: Thar actually is kinda ironic...
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:17 am

Pericles:" Holy Sh*t....I am lost for words...I get T-Boned by some idiot on the first lap, 11th lap Finguy dies...This track should be gone, Banned from ARCSOA Competition! Hell maybe the other league can use it! I will always remember his sarcastic voice shouting from my Trailer..it was loud...but now Finguy can rest In peace, knowing that it could be possible that his name becomes legendary..or some dude who died. But if ARCSOA officials let me, I will be shooting to get his number 92, on my car next season. If Team Thunder Re-hires me. Down in WSR, my trailer is full of contempt, sadness, and regrets. I started a foundation to raise money for Finguy's family as a condolence from Me, Ryder Smith, Percy Wright, My wife, and Roman Rehall. The Titan family has yet to been told of this horrific acciden- Casualty. Even If his number isn't retired, It still has to be respected."
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:42 am

None of the Australian Vineyards can't confirm or tell me about Finguy's Death that is still reported without my knowledge or Harple's Knowledge. What I said about the 23's stupidity attempted to wreck is still true until I hear from the track president about Finguy I'm not saying a word at ALL!

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on March 17th 2015, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:17 am

Moving on to the next race
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:30 am

Phadkar: "موقع کے لئے شکریہ. میں اپنی پوری کوشش کریں گے لیکن پھر بھی میں ایلیٹ کی گاڑیوں کے لئے استعمال کرنے کے لئے ہے. میں نے بھی جیفری کے خاندان سے باہر میری تعزیت ڈال دیا اور انہیں ان کے مستقبل میں سب سے بڑی امید"

Danial (Translator): "Thanks for the opportunity. I will try my best but I still have to get used to the Elite's cars. I also put my condolences out to the Jeffrey's family and hope them the best in their future"

((He is currently learning English))
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:37 am

There was a message posted on the 92 hauler, before the family of Finguy left. In Jeffery's native tongue, Finnish.

"Muista häntä hänen suuruutensa, ja vain meidän surua. Sankarimme on laskenut, hänen yksi toive oli nähdä, mitä tulee hänen perheensä kuljettajia. Laitamme nimensä historiamme. Sillä hän on meidän sankari. Ja vain niin."

(Translation: Remember him in his greatness, and only in our sorrow. Our hero has fallen, his one wish was to see what will become of his family of drivers. We will put his name in our history. For he is our hero. And only as so.)
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:54 am

Kurtis: I'm rather speechless about hearing the news of Finguy's death. I talked to him a few times in the past, but never really got to know him. He was an aggressive driver who would never give up. I will miss him dearly, and that we should all have a #92 sticker somewhere in our cars later in the season. We need to increase the safety of these Elite cars, to prevent fatal crashes like this again, but there will always be that one fatality that will happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
sangel34

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 1:24 pm

Angel's Interview (Hours after race):
First of all, I'd like to offer my condolences to the Finguy family. Though I didn't really get to know him too much during our short-lived overlap in the Elite Series, he was certainly one of the friendliest guys on the garage, and a driver you did not want to see in your rear-view mirror out on course.

What is your take on the incident on track earlier today?
As for the incident on track, I am not particularly upset with Baskinger. Teammates or not, we were racing hard for that position. He got into the back of me off of the carousel, which sent me down into the grass. The kink was the next turn on the circuit, and I now had limited grip on my tires and came into the corner holding the very inside line; this sort of positioning would have meant that I would have struggled to make the corner with no cars around me, let alone a car on the outside. He took a pretty standard line while I struggled to keep the car under control as we entered the corner.

Could I have tried to get on the brakes before the corner to avoid contact?
Given the fact that I was on the grass just seconds prior, getting on the brakes any more than I did would have resulted in an instant spin. Plus, I was still racing for position partially.

Do you feel any sort of regret about the incident itself?
No. I believe that it was just a racing incident between Baskinger and I. Could he have given me more room? Perhaps, but we were still racing hard, so its excusable. As far as Finguy is concerned: he is a racing driver. It is unfortunate that he was caught up in the accident, and that it turned out the way it did, but that's just racing for you. He knew as well as anybody that there were and are serious risks whenever you strap yourself into a vehicle capable of more than 250km/h at this track. I'm glad that he died doing what he loved.

After being disqualified from the race, why did you stay on course?
I feel that being disqualified was completely unnecessary. The accident itself was just a racing deal, nothing more, nothing less. To be disqualified for somehow putting other drivers at risk is ludicrous. I wasn't exactly driving backwards out there. I was simply racing with my teammate. I stayed on course because I felt that after further review, the call would be revoked. I stayed out of the way of the other drivers, simply driving my own race. I don't understand why I'm being called to sit out races currently. I hope that after further review, both the higher command of ARCSOA and my team owner Tristan Wilhoit will come to a similar conclusion on the incident and the follow-up.

Should you and Baskinger be re-instated to your rides, what do you expect will change in your relationship?
Nothing. I have no further quarrels with him over this. He has already apologized to me for his errors out on track, and I believe that as a team we will recover and eventually prosper once again. We are good pals off and on the racetrack, I can't see a lasting dent from this.

Anything else you would like to say to those listening?
RIP Jeffery Finguy. You were a good man, and we'll certainly miss you in the garage area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3