ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)

Go down 
+12
DKurtis
Wilhoit
Rovenami
BooyakaDragon
RedViperGaming
Toyota4lyfe
Finnish909
Mr.YAMP
LHP14Florida
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 4:25 pm

-Gallaghan scores pole for Round of Wisconsin
-Myatt's tornado chase finds big hail, no tornadoes!
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:16 pm

Finguy: "...Vijay's pushing it a little too much..."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:21 pm

(Betcha an Underdog *cough* Me *Cough* Won!)
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 6:15 pm

^no
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 7:46 pm

Silverfox: "Fuck victory lane, where is the damn hospital near this god damn track?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:03 pm

@Vejay Pusanda (however you spell that name)
Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 7R3Ifbc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:10 pm

Honestly that was just me trying to run my place on the track and getting into my teammate. Honestly it would be bs if I get suspended. I would never do anything to get anyone hurt. Especially if they are going to be racing with me on any level. I'm sorry to everyone but it'll be bs if I get suspended. I just hope Finguy is alright. Oh god...
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:10 pm

James: Get me to the bloody hospital
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:11 pm

Collins: "Well, my damn pisten broke so we had to park the car. Great job to Lewis, he was really impressive out on the track"

*Walk over to the #42 garage to chat with Lewis*
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:12 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Collins: "Well, my damn pisten broke so we had to park the car. Great job to Lewis, he was really impressive out on the track"

*Walk over to the #42 garage to chat with Lewis*

U say notin about Finguy......
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:15 pm

Collins: "I wish the best too Finguy, hope he doesn't pass away. I'm gonna head over to the hospital with Lewis and Stella now in a sec. Just gotta put my helmet in my trailer"

Stella: "Although I've never personally met Finguy I hope he is okay and will return next season. I personally think he'll be out the rest of the season"
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:22 pm

^ yea sry collins about harassing u about that
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:37 pm

^Lol, NP. I was in the middle of typing that when you posted your comment so it gave me a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:38 pm

Oldfield: We at Auricom express deep concern for Jeffery Finguy over at DurbinSport, we wish him the best wishes in his recovery phase.

Schallrotte: My god.....not even Andreas' wreck was that bad.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:49 pm

Kenny: The feel here is very similar to that of the American 700 in Season 14... I think the drivers of Porsche need to calm a bit here... and hope for the best right now!
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:19 pm

Porsche Update
Porsche Team Owner, Tristian Wilhoit has said in a press conference that he has released Sean and Jake for behaving like four-year-olds on the track until they get their act together.
Here is a quote:
"I will not tolerate s*** like this that is going to pretty much kill someone. Now I have to carry a burden of that for the rest of my life and I can't even say much more about my decision. I have signed American 700 One-offs and ARCSOA Lights drivers: 14 year old Cooper Syron of Australia in the 3, and 20 year old Ehtisham Phadkar of Pakistan in the 4 car. I see a lot of potential from them at such a young age. However, the contract is temporary, and if I don't get what I expect, I will reinstate Sean Angel and Jake Baskinger back to their rides for the remainder of the season.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:23 pm

Cavy: I never realized Syron was that young, and I'm 36. I still have a little left of me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:34 pm

Idk what to say. I loose my ride for this. Ok
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:40 pm

Collins: "I think don't know what to say about the Porche drivers... They're both really good drivers with a lot of talent. Now I'm gonna have to work hard to keep my spot on the team since Baskinger and Angel are free agents"

Stella: "I was dissapointed to hear I didn't get a Porche ride but I do wish the best for Syron and Phadkar. I'm gonna see if I can replace Finguy if he can't race"

((I wonder what McBlair's reaction will be when he finds out Phadkar has been signed...))
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:53 pm

I'm just going to apologise. This shouldn't have happened in the first place. I tried to talk with Angel after the race but there was no use their. I'm just mad that I'm in this position again for the second straight season. It's whatever goes and comes around. Syron and Phadkar have a lot of talent but I'm sorry for this to happen. I never wanted to get anyone hurt and it just had to happen. I just hope Finguy is alright.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:55 pm

OOC:

Just a reminder. This is what I base all of my wrecks off of. Yes this was bad, but not as bad as Bodine's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:03 pm

Kurtis: Got taken out early on. People need to give and take early, causing these wrecks that are avoidable. However, I have no comment on the Porsche incident, but I will keep my hopes and respects of Finguy. Hope you're alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:36 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
OOC:

Just a reminder. This is what I base all of my wrecks off of. Yes this was bad, but not as bad as Bodine's.

The roof of the car caved in though!
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:57 pm

Finguy perishes in lap 11 wreck at the Round of Wisconsin

As drivers put on their helmets and strap themselves into their racecraft, they know the price they could pay if everything goes wrong. Well everything did go wrong for Jeffery Finguy on the 11th lap of the Round of Wisconsin, as his car was vaulted into a concrete barrier roof first. Upon impact, the roof caved into the drivers compartment, killing him instantly. ARCSOA Elite Series medical staff tried their hardest to revive the Veteran driver from Michigan, but those attempts were futile, and he was declared dead shortly after the conclusion of the race. ARCSOA CEO Stephanie Tilton had this to say, "I think everyone's mind is almost in shock. When we think of a fatality in racing, we never see it happening at a Road Course. Well today, I think everyone just got the cruelest reality check of all time. Our thoughts are with Jeffery's family, friends and fans as they are going through this very difficult time." The accident was started when the two Porsche drivers made intentional contact with each other coming into the infamous kink corner. Both drivers have been temporarily removed from their rides amid massive fan backlash toward both of them. The final thoughts came from Kenny Myatt, "I have been around for the fatal crashes in Season 4 and 9... and it doesn't get any easier as time goes on. This wreck was a particularly nasty one, that I think everyone won't forget. Jeffery was one of the few drivers that I had full trust in around me. I saw him race, and he raced like a champ. I, along with the rest of the paddock will miss him dearly. The paddock once we roll into Ohio will not be the same without him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)   Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 11 of Wisconsin (UPDATE POSTED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next