ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back... Empty
PostSubject: Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back...   Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back... EmptyMay 1st 2015, 3:18 pm

Sorry guys, I have been so busy. I started this season off way to close to the scheduled dates I promised to have the races out. I barely got DAYTONA in on time, and Rockingham barely got posted on time. However I have been getting more hours at Dairy Queen working, I am working 7 DAYS THIS WEEK... Monday-Sunday I am working... I was suppose to be off work Thursday and Saturday. That's when I was gonna get the weekend videos out and prepped. However that wasn't the case, a co worker of mine has gotten sick and I have been asked to replace his spot from Thursday and Saturday.

I am bankin' but I can't get Las Vegas out this week I simply do not have the time to do anything. I'm working all week, I clock in at 5 and work til closing tonight so there is no way, and I work all day Saturday and work day shift Sunday. I already have the short qualifying race for Las Vegas but I can't find a time to record a 2-3 hour race that will cut up into a 15-30min race for you guys aka Las Vegas Round 3. So Las Vegas will be pushed back until next weekend. Sorry guys.

Check the 2015 Schedule for how this will effect the 2015 Season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back...   Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back... EmptyMay 1st 2015, 3:26 pm

I will start working on Las Vegas when I get the chance, I am gonna be pushing the be more ahead of the actual schedule when I get opportunities to record. So I will try for now on to be 2 or 3 races ahead of the week just so I can have some breathing room, trying to work on a race on the exact week it's got to be up is like studying for a test on the day before you have the test. It's not gonna work, so I'm gonna be doing the races a week or two or maybe three weeks ahead of time just so I can be ahead of the ball game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg

Pushing the Sony Cup Series Schedule Back...
Page 1 of 1