ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 16 of Connecticut

Go down 
+7
DKurtis
LHP14Florida
Mr.YAMP
Toyota4lyfe
Finnish909
MrKyleBusch1
f1fan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finnish909

Finnish909

Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 8:06 pm

Thenos: "...What the hell is wrong with you idiots. I'm trying to salvage something, but you penalized jerks wreck me out of the way? Omega's hit wasn't intentional? Nelson's hit wasn't intentional? MINE wasn't? Where's the damn hammer on this huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 9:22 pm

Wilhoit: Impressed with Porsche today! I am happy to say that Baskinger and Angel are staying for next season!
Nelson: STILL IN CONTENTION, WOO!
Lewis: Why do I even bother......?
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 10:02 pm

Pericles:" Omega's incident should be reviewed as well, did you not see that sh*t? I lost concentration on the track because I braked too hard into the corner and I made a mistake which screwed over Chris. So really, it's a racing incident. Nelson's hit...that looked like he dead turned him to the left, no question about it. 23rd, tried to rally back to get at least 4 pts but of course my mistakes screw me over..I am so practicing over at this track for next season, if on the schedule."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 11:15 pm

Happy with the run we had here to have a fast car in the short and middle runs to grab us a second place. Honestly me and Angel are becoming a Lewis Hamilton vs Nico Rosburg of Arcsoa. We are teammate but we can't stand each other. Now we get another season battleing with each other. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 11:47 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
Pericles:" Omega's incident should be reviewed as well, did you not see that sh*t? I lost concentration on the track because I braked too hard into the corner and I made a mistake which screwed over Chris. So really, it's a racing incident. Nelson's hit...that looked like he dead turned him to the left, no question about it. 23rd, tried to rally back to get at least 4 pts but of course my mistakes screw me over..I am so practicing over at this track for next season, if on the schedule."
Allie: WHAT?! *Punches Pericles in the face after being called a guy.*
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 5:52 am

Collins: *Sees punch, slowly walks away from A. Nelson's pitbox*
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 11:28 am

Pushanda penalizes Perclies after Lime Rock; Will start at rear of grid for CIS, and looses 10 points

After the round of Lime Rock, tight fisted ARCSOA compitition director Vijay Pushanda has come down hard on Nick Perclies after a rather silly wreck on the opening lap of the race. "It was quite clear that he did that intentionally. Or he has, zero car control. Nick needs to realize that he isn't the only car on the track. By having him start at the back of the grid, this will show him that he has to pass 40 other cars to win."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 11:30 am

Atta girl Allie!! Lets see what more action comes at us.
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 4:47 pm

Kurtis: Well, I got swept up in a situation that was not of my doing, I'm not sure what the people battling in front of me were doing. Just gotta hope we do well next week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 7:52 pm

Pericles:" Yeah, sure that was intentional..jeez, you misjudge a turn one time you I get penalized because of it..infact Nelson's wreck was more intentional..looked like she was being targeted. Plus Shelly down-right turned Chris so...really my wreck was the lightest one out of all these. Penalize me Pushanda, Don't care, take my points..wtf man. Blame me for a misjudge...I could go on, but I would be suspended if you saw inside my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 16 of Connecticut   Round 16 of Connecticut - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 16 of Connecticut
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2