ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 Empty
PostSubject: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 3:00 pm

Right after the American 700 we typically start hearing grumblings about the next seasons schedule. That is no different here. ARCSOA CEO Stephanie Tilton has announced the preliminary schedule for Season 19, some things are expected to be quite different.

1. Round of Florida- Daytona- In a very nostalgic move, Daytona is expected to take the season opening date.
2. Round of Georgia- Road Atlanta
3. Round of Amaria- Port Skyline International- The Caribbean nation has jumped up to take the 3rd race.
4. Round of Louvie... I mean Louisiana- There are two tracks in the running, one is NOLA, and the other is a Road Course in Baton Rouge.
5. Round of Arkansas- The drivers begged for the Arkansas Speedrome in Stuttgart to return.
6. Round of Texas- Texas World Speedway
7. Round of California- Willow Springs is back on the Schedule.
8. Round of Tennessee- Bristol returns to the schedule.
9. Round of Michigan- The Michigan board of Tourism is building a new track in Ann Arbor. Unsure if it will be ready in time.
10. The 8th American 700 @ Fontana- The track is getting repaved, and should be a much more competitive race.
11. Round of Wisconsin- Road America- has taken the date after the American 700 once again.
12. Round of Ohio- Ohio Motor Speedway- The Ohio Motor Speedway is exactly what Ohio has needed, and that is a permanent facility.
13. Round of Illinois- Quincy Motorpark- The fan-favorite Bullring is back on the schedule. However it is not without challenge from the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet.
14. The Indianapolis 250
15. Round of Kentucky- The Kentucky board of tourism wants a date bad, however their plan of building a short track in the city of Milton will probably backfire due to its close proximity to Indiana and Ohio.
16. Round of South Carolina- Darlington- Darlington gets another date. As South Carolina is paying quite alot for this date.
17. Round of British Columbia- Canadian International Speedway- CIS is back.
18. Round of Missouri- Missouri has signed a contract for the Bodecker Hill circuit. However with all the civil unrest taking place 15 miles away in the town of Ferguson MO. ARCSOA is trying to back out of the contract.
19. Round of Alabama- Talladega- ARCSOA doesn't really want Talladega right here, they would rather have Talladega up with Louisiana and the rest of the Southeast.
20. Round of Oklahoma- D.C. is pushing for the finale back, now that they have repaved, but Oklahoma isn't backing down.

Last edited by f1fan on March 20th 2015, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 3:02 pm

Kenny: Good to get Daytona out of the way early on, NOLA looks like a great track, I hope we go there. That new track in Michigan won't be done on time, mark my words. Ditto for Kentucky. I don't want to go to Missouri because that track is a bit to close to Ferguson for my liking.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 3:28 pm

After hearing IRL drivers liking NOLA I would love to see that.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 3:37 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:

It depends if the NR2003 version gets done in time.
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 4:21 pm

f1fan wrote:
MrKyleBusch1 wrote:

It depends if the NR2003 version gets done in time.

Is there one being made?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 5:12 pm

Finguy: "...Trust me Kenny. If the Pure spirit of Michigan can do anything, it's that we'll finish. If Davison desides to be a distraction, we'll run over him."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 6:12 pm

Kenny: Ok, the "Pure Michigan Spirit" may be good... but the "Pure Michigan Economy" sure as hell isn't!
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:27 am

Finguy: "...That's Detroit Kenny. It's in Ann Arbor. Least Belle Isle is better than it once was."
Back to top Go down
Tylor

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 8:01 pm

Sh-t Laptop: I've heard about a possible closure of Texas World...wonder if ARCSOA's been asked to go there for a 'last hurrah'...

#bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19   ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Announces preliminary schedule for Season 19
Page 1 of 1