ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zaedin0001

zaedin0001

New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 8:42 pm

Zaedin Davidson Quits Pure Michigan in Rage. Plans to form own team for Road America

Zaedin Davidson quits Pure Michigan due to there equiment being junk so for the next round Davidson Enterprises will take the 41st and 42nd grid spots and will have 2 cars. The 90 and 91 will both be sponsored by Motorcraft and Florida Lottory and both are TVR sport 12s
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 8:57 pm

Collins: "Wait.... Why would Pure Michigan lose their spots on the grid for Round 11 because some short tempered driver leaves the team in rage? Can't they get somebody to replace Davidson like Stella, Boone, ETC?"

((Are you even alloud taking Pure Michigan off the grid? Did you get Kenny's permission? And no offense saying your driver is short tempered, I don't actually mean it))
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 9:03 pm

((...Yeah, I see a ban coming. And I, might wanta take over Pure Michigan if Kenny lets me.))
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 9:23 pm

Glad I am on a great team. After last year of not making it with Ferrari because of their $10 reliable engines but I cannot be happier. Never thought I would be happy with a second place

OOC: Davidson, you screwed up
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 9:33 pm

Pure Michigan, "We'd rather have an Ohioan drive our car than Davidson." CEO denies team

After failing to qualify for the American 700, Zaiden Davidson was quite vocal about the performance of the 99 car. Pure Michigan was not happy with his comments and released this, "As of now, we'd rather have an Ohioan drive the 99 rather than him. I highly encourage every other team in the paddock to NOT hire Mr. Davidson, he acted like a child when he was our driver." Kenny Myatt, the 3 time ARCSOA Elite Series champion, who also failed to qualify had this to say about him. "He has proven on many occasions to what a big baby he is, fitting that he drives for Pure Michigan. But even someone from Michigan can only handle a bit of that. Needless to say, I hope I never see him on the AES grid again. It doesn't sound like he will be either. I have talked to numerous other teams, all of which want nothing to do with him." One thing that Davidson said is that he would form his own team for next weekend, but ARCSOA CEO Stephanie Tilton immediately shot that down, "I wouldn't trust a team only around for a week to be on our track. Plus this guy is a child, who we are really thinking about taking his competitors license from, he has repeatedly shown his poor attitude, and we don't want him representing the ARCSOA organization."

OOC: Davidson, I am done with your shit... get out of Elites and don't sign up a driver again!
Back to top Go down
zaedin0001

zaedin0001

PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 11:33 pm

Zaedin Davidson was shot outside his hotel room at 1am and police are on the crime site. The Davidson family is n
in grive including 3 time RSOA champion Roy Davidson. Already rumors are spreading about whodunnit
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 11:46 pm

zaedin0001 wrote:
Zaedin Davidson was shot outside his hotel room at 1am and police are on the crime site. The Davidson family is n
in grive including 3 time RSOA champion Roy Davidson. Already rumors are spreading about whodunnit

3 time RSOA champion? Yeah right... Rolling Eyes

Give me a B... Give me an A... Give me a N... Give me another N... Give me an E... Give me a D... put it all together and what does it spell? BANNED! BANNED BANNED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!   New Forum's first ban! YAY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum's first ban! YAY!!!
Page 1 of 1