ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUEL Brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 2:56 pm

Founded In 2013

Drivers For The 2015 Season.
#18 Zebulun Stark (Rookie) (Part-Time)
#47 Noah Hart (2-Time Winner)
#83 Jacob Hart (9-Time Winner, 2 Time Back to Back Champion)

Championship Winning Team In Season 17

Current Sponsors
FUEL
Crash Bandicoot
GTA 5
Garry's Mod (GMod)
Dairy Queen
Squids
Team Realtree

Last edited by FUELTheBandicoot on July 21st 2015, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyMay 31st 2015, 9:46 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

Round 6 of Texas World

Jacob Hart Finishes 24th
Noah Hart Finishes 29th

Jacob: Awful race, car was had a huge vibration early in the run lucky to have a caution we was losing the pack. Found out it was the suspension and was nothing we could do about it. We rode out a bad handling race car and we should of been battling for the win instead we had some of the most crappiest teams out beating us and we could do anything about it.

Noah: We had an awesome race car not sure why Jacob had the problems that had but we was a Top 10 car all race. We wasn't as quick as the Fords infront of us but we was able to hang around 10th. Until the last restart where Nick Pericles ran over Jenkins in turn one, really ruined our day. Could of dove low of the slow car but the damn idiot wanted to plow into him. Making it where instead of gaining ground in the points we lost a lot.

Jacob Hart: 15th In Points
Noah Hart: 23rd In Points
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:06 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

Round 7 of Road Atlanta

Jacob Hart Finishes 6th
Noah Hart Finishes 10th

Jacob: To our surprise the car was quick! We didn't expect that because our road course program was not finished and our guesses on the setup was correct and it worked out! Too bad late in the race we lost a cylinder. Cost us a possible podium finish. We need to get a podium soon... We haven't had one of those yet.

Noah: If it wasn't for everyone driving crazy out there we would of finished really low. The handling was beyond awful. I can't believe we came out of there with a top 10. We deserved 35th. If everyone knew how to drive the course properly we would of finished insanely low. We didn't crash at all and it was the reason for the Top 10. Just rode out an ill handling car because we wasn't finished or ready with our road course program. We got lucky today with a good result.

Jacob Hart: 9th in points -- 41 points back
Noah Hart: 17th in points -- 72 points back
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJune 18th 2015, 10:38 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 8 Mosport

Jacob Hart Finishes 11th
Noah Hart Finishes 32nd

Jacob: We at FBR aren't fully prepared to go for wins yet on these road courses. Our road course program isn't the best but we are going to get there one day. Car handling was off once again. Solid finish non the less. Right there at only a race back to the point leader in points now. At this point in the season we got a lot of work to do to be champions this season but we are going to give it a hell of a run.

Noah: These road courses were going to kill us. We don't have quite the notes and right equipment to prepare a fast road course car. We just had bad luck like a lot of the top teams did today with wrecking out. If we can stay out of trouble maybe we can have some luck like we did at Road Atlanta and the same kinda luck Jacob had today. But just like Jacob said, we got work to do if our organization wants to be champions but anyone that is around 100 points back has a good shot at being up in the mix in only a couple of weeks of good runs. We both are there. We just need Top 10 and Top 15 runs to get up in the point battles. If we can get past Cape America with a good run we might be in good shape for these next few weeks. We'll see.

Jacob Hart: 8th in points (40 points back)
Noah Hart: 20th in points (84 points back)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 10:45 am

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 9 of Cape America

Jacob Hart Finishes 8th
Noah Hart Finishes 10th

Jacob: We didn't really know what to expect coming to this race. We was hoping for a run like this, and we got it. Sometimes you got to know how to be lucky and good to be successful in this league. Really proud with our run and insanely happy that we are right there within striking distance of the point lead. If we can ever get this program turned around and back on track we could be such a dominate force and destroy these guys in points.

Noah: I apologize to the drivers that was involved in the certain wreck that I caused in turn 3. I know I didn't cause the entire wreck but I did help spin a couple guys under my problem with turn 3 so I put the blame on myself. However we did continue on and the car was really good! If we didn't wreck I believe we could of been up there battling for the win. Me and Jordan Fisher drove away from the guys that was involved in the wreck to pull 6 seconds on them by the end of the race. Guys we drove away 6 seconds away from drivers that had spun and wrecked with us. Even with us having damage I drove up to Ryan Acosta and drove my car into 10th. That was the only car I could drive back up to but we had a fast car. The top 10 was more than deserve for the guys back at the shop. We had a winning race car but we'll get them next time.

Jacob Hart: 4th in points (16 points back)
Noah Hart: 18th in points (62 points back)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:03 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

Round 10 Ohio

Jacob Hart Finishes 10th
Noah Hart Finishes 23rd

Jacob Hart: You guys will argue about anything! To me, Coorweiser has room to talk and was just standing there ground mentioning how good they've been compared to others! No need for the pointless arguing. However, we aren't going to get in the line of fire with these arguments over here in FBR. Our team is on the right track, we are continuing to be pretty good. We continue to out beat Noah which im happy of haha! But we are closing in on the battle for the point lead which I am really excited about! Great qualifying effort today and top 10 run again, and hopefully a win here soon down the road. Its too early to talk championship but if we stay consistent we will be there fighting!

Noah Hart: Nick Pericles reminds me of the Joey Logano of the series! An easy target for everyone else but quick on the racetrack. Good win to him though! Great race overall, caution free race and sure was quite the endurance! However we was on the outside for the majority there and we just wasn't as quick. It was our first short track race of the season and I expected atleast a Top 15 and we didn't even get inside the Top 20! However we are still right around 2 races back in points. A lot of time to catch up. 10 Races down, 26 More To Go!

Jacob Hart: 4th in points (20 points back)
Noah Hart: 19th in points (79 points back)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJuly 5th 2015, 5:30 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 11 New York

Noah Hart Finishes 8th
Jacob Hart Finishes 21st

Noah Hart: Wow! The SCS has had a lot of controversy with other drivers. Like we said last weekend, we are staying out of it! Blue Flare Motorsports is looking strong now because of our engines! We at FBR with Toyota engines are getting stronger! This alliance could be good for not only Blue Flare Motorsports but for us as well! We went for the win today, we came close. Onto the next race!

Jacob Hart: We got swept up in that wreck. We had a good car! Not exactly happy with our results but we are still up there in the mix and if we would of been consistent like we have been all season we would of took the points lead! Yeah it was a bad finish sorta, 21st. I believe we got a chance at taking the top of the points list here soon and a win for FBR is on the horizon! Look out for Toyota to try and take the checker flag at Talladega next weekend we are coming with our best package!

Jacob Hart: 3rd in points (10 points back)
Noah Hart: 17th in points (56 points back)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 11:58 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 13

Zebulun Stark Finishes 27th
Jacob Hart Finishes 29th

Zebulun Stark: Finally got the chance to drive for FBR. Been waiting on the 3rd car deal to come around for us to drive in a 3rd car operation. That deal probably won't happen til 2016. However trying to make the most of the seat time replacing the boss. We ran well today just got caught up in a mess not of our own doing.

Jacob Hart: Really happy to be working with Zeb for these few races. Sad that my big bro won't have the chance to battle for the title after missing all these races coming up. However we wasn't the best that we would of liked. We were a top 10 car however, just racing 4 wide didn't really work. It was my fault that I got wrecked, I should of gave Sandfer more room to come back up. It was a nasty lick but thank goodness to the safety changes. I'm okay and we did lose ground in points but we'll get em next time!

Noah Hart: Proud of the entire FBR organization this weekend. Both cars were Top 10 worthy, just caught got up in unfortunate circumstances out there. Real impressed with Zeb after how he raced upfront with them guys in his first race in competitive equipment. Better than how I have ran this season... Looking forward to seeing what he can do for us later on.

Reporter to Noah: When can we expect you back on the track?

Noah: The doctor told me that it needed to approximately 3 weeks to properly heal with the certain exercises I'm doing. The doctor said I'll be good to go back racing at Round 16 of Bristol but I'm wanting and pushing hard to make my return for Round 15 of South Boston.

Reporter to Noah: Do you feel like if you came back for Round 15 at South Boston instead of coming back for Round 16 at Bristol that you could have a chance at maybe coming back into the title hunt?

Noah: I don't think so, we've struggled this season. We've really had our mind set the past few races before the accident in the Elites for FBR to try and get Top 10s every week and if we can get Top 5s those would be like wins to us. A win definitely is something we want. I really want to win, but we haven't been good enough this season to win. Unless we luck up or hit on something to start racking up finishes like that we can't even think championship. However that is our ultimate goal we came into 2015 is. But to answer your question. Coming back only missing 2 races is because I just miss being in the car I hate stepping out of it. But I do think we could become a factor in showing our face back at the top in points near November and December if we only miss 2 races. So yes I think it's not over for us if we get lucky or get on a hot streak in my return.

Jacob Hart: 7th in points (-51pts)
Noah Hart: 19th in points (-86pts)
Zebulun Stark: 53rd in points (-346pts)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:25 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 14

Zebulun Stark Finishes 5th
Jacob Hart Finishes 27th

Zebulun Stark: Team gave me an incredible car. Felt like we could win, but got involved in the first incident of the day even before the big wreck and hurt the straight away speed on the car. Thanks to the guys for giving me a chance.

Jacob Hart: We wasn't as quick as we would of liked I would of liked to get a top 15 finish but that wasn't happening after that big wreck. Stupidity by a lot of drivers today. Cost us so much valuable points today. We was in the top 5 in points races ago with a shot at the point lead and now we are nearly 2 races back. Just sucks.

Jacob Hart: 15th in points (-70pts)
Noah Hart: 22nd in points (-121pts)
Zebulun Stark: 48th in points (-343pts)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 7:37 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 15

Jacob Hart Finishes 7th
Noah Hart Finishes 12th

Jacob Hart: Our short track program is on point! Real excited for next weekend at South Boston for another short track race. Not only did FBR do well, Blue Flare Motorsports the other Toyota department that we help swept the front row of the race and nearly won the race with our program. This is a good sign for next weekend. Maybe this coming Saturday at South Boston is when Toyota gets their first win.

Noah Hart: First race back, came back a race early and we aren't that bad in points! We struggled in qualifying and that hurt us. We qualified 20th and hung around there most of the race until I found my grove late in the race and climbed up to 12th! Solid finish overall. We aren't that bad off in points with missing 2 races......maybe by November and December we will have climbed our way into the picture to be champions.

Jacob Hart: 9th in points (-52pts)
Noah Hart: 21st in points (-108pts)
Zebulun Stark: 48th in points (-361pts)
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 2:05 pm

After Round 20 of Texas World we got news that the chase will not be in effect so that rules my chances at the title out but Jacob still has a slight chance. Not giving up hope that an FBR car could come back into the fight.. Got a lot of work to do if we want to win the championship but we are real focused on trying to get FBR in victory lane! I would love to see us getting a victory. We still have 2 more races we would like to put Zebulun in the car, he will be driving our 3rd car for our team in the #18 Toyota. He will run full-time in 2016 but we got atleast 2 more races coming with him.

Me and Jacob are really hoping to get atleast 1 win for the team before the season is out. If we are consistent with Top 10s we could potentially get Jacob back into the talks of a championship but also we are more focused on trying to get the FBR team that first win of the 2015 season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUEL Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUEL Brothers   FUEL Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

FUEL Brothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Press Pass :: Race Team Articles and Publications :: SCS Team Publications-
Jump to: