ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!

Go down 
+7
MrKyleBusch1
FitzwaterAustralia59
Rykia
DKurtis
Finnish909
RedViperGaming
FUELTheBandicoot
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 1:28 pm

I agree with Finguy. This is probably the best season Sony Cup has ever had and Noah is really happy with it but it's people that don't like the realism of the series and people that can't shut up that is making Noah mad. Just calm down with thinking a team is dominating a series and just except it because this is really pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 1:37 pm

OOC: Bryce, my drivers only had fueled the fire, and they took their punishment. Do NOT. And I mean do NOT feed words in my mouth. I'm fine with at least teams going at it but let me say something. You're a Ford team, I'm a Chevy team. You get engines for Coorwiser, I get engines from Mace. Where the fuck is Mace Enterprises and their wins? Being stolen away from Ford teams. You own one, YET YOU FUCKING DRIVE FOR MACE ENTERPRISES! Do NOT feed words into me, because they can be forced back to you.

I'm done with this shit. Don't say another damn word, or I will be nasty next time.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 1:46 pm

OOC: WOOOOOAH. I never wanted Coorwiser to be Banned! I don't even know how to actually Inspect the Engine in Nr2003, You may be fine with the penalty. but i'm not, not because I was kicked from Coorwiser, but because if you look at this, Gordon is a how many x Champs? and he has 2 wins this season going into Race 21. NASCAR isn't predictable, shit maybe Amirola might even win the championship, you never know with NASCAR, but for SCS, I can already place my bets not even half way through the season on Jeff. I get that some seasons have complete dominance, but it's okay. As long as an Actual realistic season comes out soon, I'll be quiet. I'm the type of person that doesn't give up until I see a reason to. My final Rant is over. (For Now) Now, if you could stop spamming my Email, I would appreciate it. Off to Recording..
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 1:51 pm

OOC: Okay, Guys, We are all mature gentlemen..Correct? Yes Davis it is true, Mace is Chevy and Noah said to expect Mace up in the front all season, all I've seen is complete dominance by Ford. 12/14 Races..It isn't right. So what we're going to do, is drop this..and walk away..can anyone else understand? *Yes Fucker* Okay, now; continue on your day, and ignore this entire conversation. And the most valid points go to Finguy and Me, but Davis a close second and Dunno where Baskinger was, (Jk bro) but what we all want is a variety of Winners..correct? If Yes, Reply with a picture of an Apple, if no..reply with a picture of Jimmie Johnson..
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 2:04 pm

OOC: This is honestly stupid. The series has since the best season in years. Possibly the best season ever. Yeah Ford has dominated this season, you can argue that there isn't a diverse of winners this season but we have 9 different winners this season out of 14 races. Not counting DJ Kurtis or Zachary Fitzwater in their surprising wins at Road Atlanta and Talladega. We have Coorweiser, Yamp, and Turner-Fenway giving us a hell of a season. Yeah you can argue it might be old seeing one of their cars win or it being a Ford.

And we do have driver ratings, Pericles that's why the 31 seems to be a bit better than what it had been doing on a daily basics. The 66 ARC Racing team is suppose to be a terrible team but since Alan Cavagnaro is an amazing racer he's got great ratings of his driver ratings and he has been doing outstanding for ARC Racing's standards. Allen Family Racing is a good solid team, they have the same engines, Andreas Allen and Ryan Acosta run Top 10 every race but Emma White being a rookie has not scored a Top 10 out of 14 races shes started because she don't have very good driver ratings because shes only learning! I do have driver ratings thank you very much.

Look at the points, Jordan Fisher, Andreas Allen, Ashley Mace, Eric Burton, Cooper Syron are all inside the top 10 in points fighting for the points lead and in a good shot to steal the top spot in points away and they are guys racing upfront for wins but they just so happen to not win. I can't rig it for other drivers, believe me I am a big fan for Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, and Pontaic to come home a winner here soon. But you can't deny that its impressive with 14 races in the books that 12 Races have been won by a Ford. Yeah I know it might be boring to some of you but I promise I am not rigging it. Mace Enterprises, Allen Family Racing, FUEL Brothers Racing, Swagger Motorsports, HorizonGroup, Cyberton Motorsports, Johnson Inc, Mountain Dew Racing, Monster Energy Racing all evenly could go to victory lane if things played out right. It's just played out for Ford teams Coorweiser Racing, YAMP Motorsports, and Turner-Fenway has went to victory lane. I'm sorry guys.

Last edited by FUELTheBandicoot on July 28th 2015, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 2:12 pm

Locked, Noah has discussed this enough times with ya'll. If you wanna continue to have this same argument over and over again, do it in PMs or somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 2:14 pm

Thank you James.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!   Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charles Sandfer Fails Post-Race Inspection At Indy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2