ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You'll Understand When You Read It!

Go down 
+3
RedViperGaming
Toyota4lyfe
DetriotMcBlair
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

You'll Understand When You Read It!  Empty
PostSubject: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:07 pm

Basically, this is a series I think would be super cool to do and it would work like The Voice of America's Got Talent!

The Voice Style
Basically, there would be 4 judges/coaches. Each being an ARCSOA driver, so James Shelly, Kenny Myatt, Noah Hart, and James Silverfox for example. Now, each user can signup like 1-2 drivers and there'll be a limit of perhaps 20-25 "auditions." Now, each driver signed up will get put into a solo race driving a D&C car since they are pretty fast machines and they'll "audition" (each "audition" will get a seperatr video). In the comment of that video the judges/coaches will say yes or no, the the driver will be able to pick which coach they want depending on how many want that particular driver. Now, when the drivers are all done they'll compete in rounds, so basically the drivers will race against each other in Gen6 cars and the coaches can watch and see how they perform. After round #1 each coach gets to pick 3 drivers from their team on who'll move on. If a certain team only has 1 driver they'll only move on with 1 driver. Noting that you can steal drivers in the first round if you have less than 3 drivers and the driver you steal HAS to have been disbanded from his/her team. In the second round all 12 drivers left will compete and the fans will vote which 8 drivers will stay, in the third round the fans will vote which 5 drivers will stay, and in the fourth round the fans will chose who wins and the winner will get a confirmed spot on in an AES ride.

America's Got Talent
This style will like last time still have 4 judges. And like last time about 20-25 drivers will "audition" each having a separate auditioning video. In the comments of each video the judges will say 'yes' or 'no' and if that driver gets 3 or yeses he or she will move on and if the driver gets 3 or less no's he or she won't move on. Rounds will be like that up until the final round where fans will vote the winner and the winner will move on to get a confirmed AES ride!

Do you guys like the idea?
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:25 pm

Very Perplexed and dull witted is this idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:32 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:37 pm

"I don't like it, I love it"
-Flo Rida & Robin Thicke

This would be really cool, a new way besides Lite's to get an invite to AES!
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 5:39 am

Well it's not the dumbest idea I've ever seen, Myatt has that one on him, but I'm not big on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 1:47 pm

You'll Understand When You Read It!  1LcrRG7_zps3goj8u1p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 2:28 am

Yeah, I didn't understand it...

To the Dumpster!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    You'll Understand When You Read It!  Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll Understand When You Read It!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Office :: The Dumpster-
Jump to: