ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver Empty
PostSubject: Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver   Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 10:39 pm

Birth/Childhood Years
Sometime in 1995 an unknown female was raped on the streets of Karachi, Pakistan. On April 24, 1996 that same female decided to go through and gave birth to Ehtisham Phakdar. Being the age this female was she felt unable to take care of Ehtisham so he got sent away to an orphanage where he would spend the next 8 years of his life. When he was 6 he started doing weekly races with dinkies that were donated to the orphanage, not knowing what actually racing was thought it was his original idea and hoped to start the first racing league.

When he was 8, Jon (42) and Flo (35) adopted Phadkar and all 3 moved to America where Phadkar would start school. In the orphanage he lived in they never went to school, and he couldn't speak English so they had to teach him English and all the English courses. Of course Phakdar struggled majorly so he dropped out of school at age 9 and taught himself. When he was 17 he found out stock car racing already existed so he jumped into one and started racing in some European league. That's where his skill and talent was taken notice of...

When he was 18 his agent told him there was an opening in the ARCSOA Lites, driving the #9 car. He signed up and then started exploding with popularity, he was headlining racing magazines and interviews for being the first ever Pakistani stock car racer in a big time league like this. People were taking notice how well he did in the Lites, so he joined his first AES race which is known as the American 700. After his fame died down a fatal accident involving legendary Jeffrey Finguy happened which made Angel and Baskinger get kicked from their rides. So, Phadkar took Baskinger's spot and was once again headlining racing magazines but this time with his close friend Cooper Syron and his racing tutor Jake Baskinger.

Now Phadkar is 19 and racing full time with MacLaren Developments. Along with being a free agent in the Sony Cup Series!

OCC: I know the beginning might not be appropriate but I had to make my story original and that there is original!
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver   Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 10:53 pm

OOC: JESUS! I think I feel sorry for the mother.
Back to top Go down

Ehtisham Phadkar | The First Pakistani Driver
Page 1 of 1