ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) Empty
PostSubject: Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)   Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) EmptyJune 13th 2015, 1:32 am

I was looking through chat archives, (So I saw what everyone posted about me in there, Don't worry I am cool with it.) and there are some stuff I want to clear up. First thing first, Yamp did not paint 90% of my cars like a particular person said in the chat box, Ike and Wilhoit painted the majority of the cars. Yamp only painted 2 teams this season (The FBR's and his own team). Yes the logo is Yamp's however the majority of the cars are either Wilhoit's or Ike's.

Secondly, Yamp and I haven't been on great terms for a while now... So this isn't a new thing.

Thirdly, I DO NOT, AND NEVER WILL FIX THE ARCSOA Elite Series championship for Discover Ohio. S3, Cathenix, Pure Michigan and Discover Ohio HAVE THE EXACT SAME CAR RATINGS. The Ranmo's were a bit more powerful, except rolling hand grenades. The majority of cars are relatively competitive. The Blue Flares are a whole other thing that I have talked with Kyle about privately. The Mentervini's will always be slow.

Fourthly, I do not really appreciate the hate directed toward me when the information given is not exactly correct. If I get hate thrown at my direction for facts that are correct, then that is fine and I will work with everyone. However when the information is incorrect or worse spun to be one-sided, then that is when I draw the line.

Fifthly, I honestly do not care if you want to "boycott the league and watch it rot." It draws me back to a situation that happened all the way back in Season 6, where half the people entered left because they did not want to see a series comprised of 50% road courses and 50% ovals. They wanted to see something more similar to NASCAR. And all the people left the series. The series floundered for Season 7, but in Season 8 a new crop of people joined. If I few of you left, I would be upset for a while, but I would be confident that new people would be interested and join up. That is how this league has gone since it's inception as a couple of PSN friends racing each other in an offline NR2003 series. So while I'd be sad, I'd know I would get a new crop of people in to retake the spots that you would leave and the cycle would continue. I hope it doesn't happen, but I am prepared if it does.

In closing, I would also like to say that some of this has been spun out of the realms of reality. The fact that happened here is that one person got banned from the league for an argument that honestly no one except us has an idea why it started. (It wasn't from the whole Finguy situation) What ended up happening is that we both ended up spilling our sides of the story to people we trust, and Yamp told his side of the story (I would hope and believe honest story) to an admin who both he and I trust. From then on the story spiralled out of control and I looked like the bad guy in all of this. Whether that admin will come forward or not, is his own prerogative and I am not calling for him to come forward either.

I hope this clears up any dependencies that were out there, and I hope that the ARCSOA Elite Series will continue onward the same fashion as it has.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)   Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) EmptyJune 13th 2015, 11:16 am

Well then...I know this is retarded..what i'm about to say...but should we have some type of sponsorship system? If not, okay, just suggesting..(Ik suggestion thread..-_-) Otherwise, sorry for thinking this was fixed, if it was more well rounded, it would seem like an actual series, not just a few teams always competing for the win. That's all I have to say! Very Happy Kenny, just keep some realism, i'll always stay in ARCSOA.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)   Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) EmptyJune 13th 2015, 11:27 am

I haven't talked to an admin only to people outside of ARCSOA. Message which Admin I need to talk too. As well I didn't see anyone say did most of the Elites cars. Collins is the only one saying anything about cars and that was Sony. Yes I did do at least 80 to 90 percent of the cars done for Sony and Formula Alpha. I barely did anything for Elites besides the logo, few full time rides then most of last seasons A700 rides.

Also don't think you understand my position I not doing anything thing for this Universe. I'm done with ARCSOA all together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)   Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:44 pm

Yea, tbh, I sorta lied about me saying that I was gonna leave. I honestly love this series and I Would be heartbroken if I had to leave. I want to apologize for my claims of rigging, Kenny is too professional to do that. I think that is all I need to answer for. I am going to miss Davis thou in this Universe
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)   Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) EmptyJune 13th 2015, 1:28 pm

As I said before. I do apologies for my accusations about the series being fixed, and for starting it. But that's beside the fact now. The matter of the fact is this. I myself. Want to see half Road Courses and half Oval tracks. More power to you. But I could see this falling out in the beginning. And I just added fuel to one part of the fire. But beside that. I rather see the series continue. Because I want to see a new champion. Syron, McKane, Shock Jr., or Shelly or Shaun. I rather these three be the top five going at the championship. But hey, that's racing. And I want to see that. Let's put it behind us, and let's go racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)   Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing some stuff up (Stuff that happened in the last couple of days)
Page 1 of 1