ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta

Go down 
+8
Rovenami
MrKyleBusch1
Finnish909
RedViperGaming
LHP14Florida
Toyota4lyfe
Wilhoit
f1fan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 12:55 am

Hart to face 5 grid spot penalty

ARCSOA Chief Steward Vijay Pushanda announced that after Homestead, Jacob Hart would face a 5 grid spot penalty for his actions. "We can not have a driver out there making idiotic decisions," said Pushanda. "We have talked with Jacob, and told him to consider this a warning. If he keeps it up, he will be missing a race."

Louviere totals car in Warm-Up wreck, will start at rear

Chris Louviere was unhurt after a violent warmup wreck, however he will start at the rear for the Round of Georgia. His car blew a tire going through the small kink down the area of track known as "Death Valley," and plowed into a concrete retaining wall. The car burst into flames but safety crews were on scene to extinguish the fire.

OOC: Louviere didn't set a lap time in the qualifying session, so it wouldn't let me move his starting spot from last.
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 3:31 am

After Qualifying
Wilhoit: Still not amused by Angel's performance so far.......
Nelson: Top 10, woo!
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 6:46 am

Cavy: Starting 12th, let's do this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 8:35 am

James: Welp, we hope we can set this car right. I'm probably going to be wrecked lap 1. I think Bad luck is gong to plague me this season, probably the left over luck from last season.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 10:49 am

Pericles:" Should I even care anymore, just take me out of the ride, it would out an end to my misery."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 11:08 am

(James... I swear to Arceus, Gloomy is happy.)

Shock Jr.: "I got another top 10 starting spot. And I am hungry for points today. I know Jeffery likes this track, but I'm up for liking it's movements. Let's get a better spot finishing."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 1:23 pm

Kenny: 4th on the grid... It looks like Nathan picked up some of those tips I told him about this track. Very proud of Nathan, I think Discover Ohio is in for a good day. Hopefully I will win.

Nicholas: Starting dead last on the grid, but I am ready for the "Pointing Finger of Death"

Kenny: How the heck is Cooper Syron up so high on the grid, he looks really confused by this place. He's not running any of the lines right, especially through the esses.

Kenny: Shock also looks pretty lost out there, needless to say I think Road Atlanta may eat them for lunch tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 2:12 pm

Shock Jr.: "God dammit! How am I not getting it right out there! This is not clicking right... I better just make my own line out here then."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 2:14 pm

Why won't Arcsoa let us have a roof number. This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard any racing organization has ever done.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 10:42 pm

Wilhoit: Disasterous start for Porsche, Not happy with Angel's actions on the track. It may seem like he's washed up right now. It's early in the season, I know that for sure! I am really disappointed at what I am seeing so far.

Allie: Top 10 in Points, woo!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 11:10 pm

I got screwed over but for once at least I didn't get taken out my idiots on the track again. FINALLY!!!! But it's still a last so we have some work to do and we have enough time to gain those points back.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 11:15 pm

Shock Jr.: "I got a top 5 out of that run. I got bad loose, but it's how the car was reacting. Sorry about that, rookie remember? Oh! And. Courtesy Myatt. A message from Finguy."
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 9th 2015, 11:57 pm

Tauger: "UNBELIEVABLE!!! I expect this kind of aggressive racing ANYONE expect from a professional, well-established driver with all the funding in the world. It's one thing to race a driver as hard as they can, but it's another to wreck them along with the other driver taking out the driver's teammate along with him."
Tauger then stormed towards the FBR hauler after the incident between him, Nick Mace, Aurel Riucu and Jacob Hart.
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 10th 2015, 2:04 am

Syron: "I got a top ten, as a lapped car. It's annoying that I wrecked at such a strong position, but luckily it wasn't bad enough to throw me out of the race."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 10th 2015, 5:30 am

Collins: "What a rough day for the #41 machine. Got wrecked early, brought my car back out and finished 27th on 33 laps down. Great job to Pericles for getting a top 15!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 10th 2015, 5:32 pm

Jordan: Is anyone else on board with me with having Kenny Myatt, start in 41st position in his next race? He slammed Pericles into the wall twice for no good reason. I mean he shouldn't get the 5 spot rule like Jacob Hart got after Homestead. I got put in the back of the field after I spun someone. He deliberately spun Pericles twice, and tried to spin others. He was just really reckless out there, and this shouldn't stand.

Adam Tedford: After hearing Davis' interview earlier. I believe that this shouldn't be taken lightly. I hope that this doesn't stand and that 09 Keystone Light car (someone whispers into Tedford's ear) wait that is Ceder Fair it looks like a Keystone or Bud Light sponsorship. Well whatever the car is it should be in the back of the pack for his next race.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 10th 2015, 5:47 pm

James: I was trying my hardest to end the success streak of Ohioans, but I guess I failed. I really hope ARCSOA does not pass by penalizing Kenny Myatt. If he does not get any repercussions then I am leading the charge to sue this series. I mean cmon, this is not what a champion should do
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:01 pm

Pericles:" I got nothing against the guy, I mean like hell he basically dominates this series with Discover Ohio. It was excessive and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  EmptyJune 10th 2015, 9:07 pm

Kurtis: I swear, we need more Q time. Plus, there are still morons that can't use a brain on lap 1 still. It's still a long way to go until the season ends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta    Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta  Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 2 Of Georgia at Road Atlanta
Page 1 of 1