ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway

Go down 
+11
ThundertheDragon
DKurtis
Rovenami
DetriotMcBlair
Toyota4lyfe
RedViperGaming
Finnish909
LHP14Florida
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 4:55 pm

Collins: "Like Pericles said, the cars weren't too damn slow like I expected. I almost passed out when I saw Ehtisham Phadkar got his top 5 qualifying run before I did..."

OCC: Kenny, I just PMed you about something, would you mind replying?
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 8:20 pm

Vernier wrecks in final practice, ARCSOA Competition Director Pushanda trims back speed

Nicholas Vernier had a scary looking crash in practice after he got clipped by Mentervini one-off driver Terry Corsair. Vernier flew into the outside wall causing his car to catch air and do a backflip. Vernier would walk away, however the wreck made ARCSOA find a solution for slowing down the cars. Chief Steward Pushanda announced the solution today in a press release given to media and teams. "The cars will now have fixed gear ratios that will mandate the cars to use 6th gear which was initially only for slipstreaming and fuel consumption mode. One downside to this is that the pack will be a bit closer, however we never have seen a car backflip before in this series, and we don't want to see another."

Vernier did get a provisional to start in his qualifying position. Corsair will start last on the grid because of a driver change.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:42 pm

Collins: "Glad to hear Vernier is OK. The good thing about the speeds being dropped is Blue Flare might be able to keep up with the pack... Some bad things can turn into goo things..."
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:23 pm

This is what the Vernier wreck was supposed to look like...

Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 4:52 pm

Kurtis: Well, we have some ground to make up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: re   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 7:41 pm

James: Thank God for this safety ruling. Hoping Vernier will be all right, thou It messes up my qualifying effort, but at least we wont all die
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 2:34 pm

Still processing as of 2:34 PM

Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 3:27 pm

Pericles:" I just embarrassed Florida..the car was so fucking slow I couldn't do anything but dodge..Chris moves down into me and that was it. I wish I could have been in a faster car for my home crowd. Blue Flare is slow, but unreasonably slow. If the Developmental Lexus engine was that slow, then there would have been changes made."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 4:31 pm

Collins: "I'm lost for words... Finished 23rd, but I can't believe Syrom got his 1st career win before I did... Great job to Rehall who got a great top 20 finish"
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 4:45 pm

James: Shoot. We tried hard we had the pitstops to be in contention, but that was unfortunate. Gaullighen and I will just have to go back to the drawing board. Nice try for this 14 car, I'm sorry we couldn't get a win or any points.
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:08 pm

Syron: "This is the first time I experienced a win in the AES. I was usually behind the lead pack, had taken the lead a few times. The caution came out at the right time, and I just made it across the line first! I won the opener at Sebring in the Lights, and I won an opener again in the Elites. This car is amazing to drive and I'm glad to make the #2 the first car to experience a win this season!"
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:10 pm

Silverfox: "Good job kid (Syron), perhaps the hype around you wasn't as exaggerated as some of us thought. Sucks to finish 2nd, but it was a memorable finish for both of us, so I can't complain too much."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:38 pm

Well all I can say is that I got screwed over for a win because of them stupid lapped car that shouldn't be out their.
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 5:40 pm

Wilhoit: Can't blame you Jake, your teammate was screwed over due to other people's stupidity.
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 7:36 pm

Phadkar: I am disappointed in run today. Got wrecked early, not much else to word.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:04 pm

Shock Jr.: "Wish that went better. Thanks for the great car PM. Wish we can get one next week."

Thenos: "Blue Flare got lucky I wasn't in a bad mood today. I would had just shunted the gas on that a-hole. Get better, shit now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway   Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1 of Florida @ Homestead Miami Speedway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2