ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!

Go down 
+3
f1fan
FitzwaterAustralia59
MrKyleCollins
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! Empty
PostSubject: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 9:11 pm

So... Here are Blue Flare Motorsports predictions!
All you other teams should also do something like this, it would en interesting!

Team Championship: Cathenix or Discover Ohio
Driver Championship: Shawn Gallighan or James Shelly
Driver That Will Get First Win: Cooper Syron
PT Driver To Win: John Cittadino or Roman Rehall
Biggest Upset Win: Adam Teford (From SRT)

BFM only publicly released 5/8 of their predictions. The other predictions were said in an exclusive interview with the Collins girlfriend Brandi Pritchett!

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on June 3rd 2015, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 3:57 am

smh
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:37 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
So... Here are Blue Flare Motorsports predictions!
All you other teams should also do something like this, it would en interesting!

Team Championship: Cathenix or Discover Ohio
Driver Championship: Shawn Gallighan
Driver That Will Get First Win: Cooper Syron
PT Driver To Win: John Cittadino or Roman Rehall
Biggest Upset Win: Adam Teford (From SRT)

BFM only publicly released 5/8 of their predictions. The other predictions were said in an exclusive interview with the Collins girlfriend Brandi Pritchett!

If Roman Rehall gets a top 15 I will shit a brick.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 8:25 am

James: Oh cmon, Gaullighen had a stellar championship run, but who led the most out of both of us in those last few races? Yea I broke down and had pit, but I worked my butt off every race last season, and Gaullighen really shined closer to the end of the season. I LEAD THE POINTS AT ONE POINT WITHOUT A WIN, I was THAT consistent. Yes Gaulighen had an amazing American 700, but still
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 10:21 am

LHP14Florida wrote:
James: Oh cmon, Gaullighen had a stellar championship run, but who led the most out of both of us in those last few races? Yea I broke down and had pit, but I worked my butt off every race last season, and Gaullighen really shined closer to the end of the season. I LEAD THE POINTS AT ONE POINT WITHOUT A WIN, I was THAT consistent. Yes Gaulighen had an amazing American 700, but still
Well, I did have you but changed for Shawn. I think it will be either you or Shawn that will get the championship...
And Kenny, I put Rehall there cause I have to have faith in my signings... And he's a good driver...
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 3:11 pm

You really think Rehall win win? Haha this must be a dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 3:25 pm

Yet you have Shock Jr. going at it for his first win full-time. Thenos in a Ferrari, and Johnson in a Durbinsport going maybe for a win. Both teams, or all three are in good condition to throw their money in the Teams Championship, and hell... maybe someone else from Cathnix or Discover Ohio are not going to win the CHAMPIONSHIP for once!
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 3:55 pm

Um, Would like to point out that Cathenix has NOT won a championship yet
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:23 pm

They were just really close last season..Might I add how everything set up for Fibrosis to win that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!   Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Flare releases their Season 19 predictions!
Page 1 of 1