ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis

Go down 
+8
MrKyleBusch1
BooyakaDragon
Rykia
Toyota4lyfe
Wilhoit
DKurtis
Mr.YAMP
Charlie Fibrosis
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Fibrosis

Charlie Fibrosis

Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis Empty
PostSubject: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 12:15 am

Hello there,

I am Charlie Fibrosis, but you can also call me Blake. I have lived in Cincinnati for all my life. I use to be a member on the Eutechnyx Forums from the days of NASCAR The Game 2011 and beyond and I met a few people that has lead me to look into other things of other forums and such. I've done some online gaming and a lot of offline leagues as well. I've been a NASCAR fan for 15 years and an IndyCar fan for 10 years and have followed other racing series sporadically for a few years (V8 Supercars, F1, American LeMans, etc.).

I am 20 years old and have Cystic Fibrosis and thankfully am pretty healthy for the most part. My goal is to become a broadcaster for NASCAR and or IndyCar and if that doesn't pan out, become a computer technician and repair computers and build gaming rigs.

I enjoy building things out of Legos (mainly of the racing sort), reading, writing, tinkering with computers, gaming, and music.

I'm a fan of "Weird Al" Yankovic, Jonathan Coulton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, They Might Be Giants, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Mark Chesnutt, The Foo Fighters, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, The Who, among other bands (I have a BIG taste in music.)

Favorite IndyCar drivers: Charlie Kimball, Scott Dixon, Tony Kanaan, James Hinchcliffe

NASCAR drivers: Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, A.J. Allmendinger

F1 Drivers: Sebastian Vettel, Nico Rosburg, Kimi Raikkonen, Jenson Button

Former Drivers I like: Richard Petty, David Pearson, Ned Jarrett, Benny Parsons, Alan Kulwicki, Davey Allison, Ernie Irvan, A.J. Foyt, Rick Mears, Mario Andretti, Bobby Rahal, Danny Sullivan

Favorite games I've played: NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, IndyCar Series, NASCAR Thunder 2003, Spyro The Dragon (and it's subsequent titles: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and Spyro Year of The Dragon), Portal 2, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask, Mario Kart 7, and various other games

Game consoles I like: PS2, PS1, Nintendo 3Ds, and PS3.

Championships: Season 18 and season 16 ARCSOA Elite Season Champion, and Season 8 ARCSOA DuPont Cup Series Champion

I also have my own Youtube channel that I've worked on/off for a few years; check out Charlie Fibrosis on youtube

So ya, thanks for having me

Last edited by Charlie Fibrosis on May 31st 2015, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 12:45 am

Actually this was really informative I might need to update mine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 12:45 am

Welcome to the forum, I remember racing you last year in Kenny's IndyCar series. That was fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 1:40 am

DKurtis wrote:
Welcome to the forum, I remember racing you last year in Kenny's IndyCar series. That was fun.
Do not mention it........
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 6:37 am

Nice to see you on here, heard alot of great things about you. Plus I am subbed to your channel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 8:47 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 9:49 am

Charlie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 11:24 am

Finally someone normal Wink
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 9:35 pm

^ That hurt...Anywho, welcome to the forum Blake.
Back to top Go down
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 28th 2015, 11:50 pm

Cool to have you here on the forum Blake! And that's quite a cool description of yourself, I must say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptyMay 29th 2015, 1:08 pm

This was very refreshing, welcome aboard (Still salty a bit from S18 but hey, you had no hand in that)
Back to top Go down
Rick.Johnson

Rick.Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis EmptySeptember 7th 2015, 5:53 pm

I have been to Cincinnati before. Its a very nice city Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis   Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions Of Charlie Fibrosis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Office :: Meet And Greet-
Jump to: