ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 19 Silly Season thread

Go down 
+17
DetriotMcBlair
Rovenami
CooperS
BooyakaDragon
thebattmann
FitzwaterAustralia59
gordonfan291
Tylor
DKurtis
Toyota4lyfe
Finnish909
ThundertheDragon
Mr.YAMP
MrKyleCollins
RedViperGaming
LHP14Florida
f1fan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:23 pm

Lol, Syron's gonna have more options than Collins probably Smile
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 12:02 am

Auricom will return in Season 19 with Austrian driver Treck Tauger as their third driver in the 03, they are currently under negotiations with bring back Delic and Riucu in the 23 and 33 respectively
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 12:29 am

LHP14Florida wrote:
Delić will accept any Auricom offers for him to return.

Delić will take a chance at Auricom, even thou he says jokingly; "Wouldn't mind having better engines in the cars"

Gideon Oldfield: "And this is precisely why the engineers at Auricom have began testing out new prototype car which has undergone testing at Sonoma for 72 hours non-stop, excluding re-fuelings and tire changes during the run of course."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 6:05 pm

Skyla Johnson with some Intrigue at Durbinsports

Yes, the protegé has herd that the team still wants a driver in the 32, but more importantly, she wants in, because she and mostly everyone in the clan want this to happen. To the point where if Jeffery retired, Skyla were to take over, 92, or now 32. The native from the CO, has prior Elites experience. And, was a close tester for them. And she's coming in with a championship in mind.
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 8:01 pm

Phadkar to get signed?

Ehtisham Phadkar is looking to get signed to a team for his first full ARCSOA Elite's season. This Pakistani is currently running the #9 in Lights and is currently in the top 5 points and battling for the championship. He also might be running the rest of S18 Elite's in Jake Baskinger's #4 due to him and Angel being cut.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 8:07 pm

^ I'm not sure the rest but for a period of time.
Back to top Go down
Tylor

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 9:08 pm

gordonfan291 wrote:
S3 in talks with current drivers

S3 Motorsports are currently in negotiations with drivers Tylor Thaber and Allie Nelson
"It has been a great season for S3 and Thaber and Nelson have exceeded expectations all season with the highest being Amaria where we were able to score the team's first podium. We would love to see those two come back next season to improve on what has been a great debut season"

Sandfer unsure about future
Current DNC driver Charles Sandfer is unsure about where he will be next season. When asked the veteran Elites Series driver had this to say, "I would love to return to this team next season but with the runs we have had this season I'm not confident on if they will have me back next season

Thaber Signs Contract For Season 19
Tylor Thaber's rather uneventful search has come to an end as he finds a ride with the team he currently calls home, S3. "Looking forward to next season after this year, think I've finally gotten the experience I need after a good eight seasons in this series. Let's see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 10:08 pm

Riucu and Delic to keep their rides with Auricom
Auricom Race Director, Gideon Oldfield confirmed that Aurel Riucu and Tamur Delic will remain with Auricom for Season 19.
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:20 am

DetriotMcBlair wrote:
Phadkar to get signed?

Ehtisham Phadkar is looking to get signed to a team for his first full ARCSOA Elite's season. This Pakistani is currently running the #9 in Lights and is currently in the top 5 points and battling for the championship. He also might be running the rest of S18 Elite's in Jake Baskinger's #4 due to him and Angel being cut.
I hate to disregard your quote, but so far, Phadkar and Syron might be cut before Indy, therefore Angel and Baskinger can race again.
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 1:06 am

Skullcandy to Return as Primary Sponsor for DurbinSport, Official Pole Award Sponsor

Skullcandy has been a long-time supporter and sponsor of Ike Durbin, and since the DurbinSport team's first full-time grid slot in [Season 16], the popular headphone company has been affiliated with the team in some capacity, including primary sponsorship deals in [Season 16] and [Season 17].  

In [Season 18], however, Skullcandy relinquished the big hood logo and the fancy silhouette design that came to be a fan favorite livery for a smaller role with the team as an associate sponsor, with  RumChata filling the void.

However, after a one-year break, it appears as though Skullcandy will make a full-force return, as DurbinSport Sanctum, LTD. team owner Ike Durbin revealed a long-term contract extension with the company that included primary sponsorship for "[Season 19] and beyond."

Not only that, but as it has been reported, it appears that ARCSOA officials and Skullcandy have negotiated a sponsorship deal as well. This deal apparently places Skullcandy as the official sponsor of the ARCSOA Elite Series Pole Award.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 4:11 pm

A New Team to Run in AES Competition, Ties, to Finguy!

Rosalina Psytomi, and now, retired older brother of Jeffery Finguy, JR Finguy. Now are in deals with talking about a team in ARCSOA Elites Series competition. The team was to show at the American 700, but financial woes crippled them so. So, they are trying to get Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports on the grid in the Elites. They are in talks with current Adrazoni driver Phaula Thenos to drive one of the full time rides, as Psytomi herself will ride the 01 in the part time machine. Rumors are, these cars will indeed be powered by Mitsubishi. Surprisingly, Mitsubishi has not hit the Elites grid. FPM, wants to be the first. As it seems, the cars will be mainly running a very special deal with gaming company Nintendo. Sense Jeffery Finguy is a nut for the Kid Icarus series, the series in general will be plastered on the cars.

Full Time
26-Phaula Thenos?
29-???

Part Time
01-Rosalina Psytomi
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 6:19 pm

Pericles Still Looking
Nick Pericles, after being confirmed of not coming back to Team Thunder, is still looking for a contract. Pericles:" I heard about FPM trying to make the team roster. I don't know if this is a chance for me or what, but I am also still interested in Stuttgart United."
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 11:05 pm

This is for next season, correct?
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 11:11 pm

ElectricWolf71 wrote:

yes! I know you have a team wanting Lester's services! *CoughIkeCough*
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 8:58 am

OOC: Pm me if your interested..
Back to top Go down
ElectricWolf71

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 7:16 pm

f1fan wrote:
ElectricWolf71 wrote:

yes! I know you have a team wanting Lester's services! *CoughIkeCough*

That would be correct.

Lester to drive for Durbin in some capacity for Season 19?

The rumor mill has burst open for next season already and we're only halfway through Season 18. With a few signings and rumors coming out within the past few days, silly season has blindsided the ARCSOA paddock with sudden questions asked and not yet answered. Many of the upcoming drivers, in response to the rush of speculation, have thrown their names into the mix for some of the open rides. However, Ike Durbin has thrown out Empire State-born driver Casey Lester to potentially drive for DurbinSport for next season if he is not to return to ARCSOA America's #04 entry alongside Jessica Shelton. Lester has had varied results in his short career so far, but he'll be looking to make a bigger impact in his first full-time year.

"Well, that didn't take long, did it?" Lester laughed with the media on Thursday afternoon when asked about the possibility. "We have been in talks, yes, since we are good friends off the racetrack, but I can confirm that nothing is confirmed yet. I've had the thought cross my mind a few times, but the ARCSOA America guys have really done a good job adjusting to me being there. They weren't quite in great shape to start off, but it's great that things have started to point in the right direction and Jessica's been doing her part as well. There's still a ton of time for things to be worked out."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 8:21 pm

As of right now I am not sure what Porsche is going to do but just incase, I am looking in on a couple of teams that I will be speaking to at the round of Illinois and Darlington. Lets just see what will happen in these upcoming weeks so we will see and find out where this road takes us.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 9:53 pm

OOC: Well Now I've given up...
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 10:01 pm

BFM announces a few drivers they're looking into

Blue Flare Motosports has officially announced some drivers they've taken interest in. Some of these include Nick Pericles, Ehtisham Phadkar, Omarr Khumala, Michael Cavagnaro, Raphael Vonlanthan, Rodalpho Omega, Max Titan, Kurk Van Der Berg, PJ Williams, and Phuala Thenos. All these drivers currently compete in either Elite's or Lite's so BFM will offer either of these drivers a contract depending on their performances so the stakes have been set. The BFM scouts will be attending any races either of these drivers perform in!
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 10:19 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
BFM announces a few drivers they're looking into

Blue Flare Motosports has officially announced some drivers they've taken interest in. Some of these include Nick Pericles, Ehtisham Phadkar, Omarr Khumala, Michael Cavagnaro, Raphael Vonlanthan, Rodalpho Omega, Max Titan, Kurk Van Der Berg, PJ Williams, and Phuala Thenos. All these drivers currently compete in either Elite's or Lite's so BFM will offer either of these drivers a contract depending on their performances so the stakes have been set. The BFM scouts will be attending any races either of these drivers perform in!

Kenny won't allow it because of the last name if I run Elites at the same time. Guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 10:05 pm

Oh wtf..I can't have both characters in the AES, onl if Kenny allows...Max might not be in this season.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 11:22 am

Micheal can be allowed depending on where he ends up in Lights... It wouldn't hurt having him run in the Oklahoma 400 either.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 3:06 pm

f1fan wrote:
Micheal can be allowed depending on where he ends up in Lights... It wouldn't hurt having him run in the Oklahoma 400 either.

Okay because he was last season's Lights Champion and Alan won't run the next season of Elites.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 4:01 pm

Anyone looking for a decent driver that enjoys Roadcourses? Tamur Delic is lookin for a ride
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 8:19 pm

Fitzwater Announces he will not return next season in Elites only Focusing in DWSR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 19 Silly Season thread   Season 19 Silly Season thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 19 Silly Season thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next