The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 10:17 am

Stop talking about the Incident at Road America is really making me MAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 10:24 am

^^^^^^^
Well with Jeffery being dead we kinda have to fill some places on the line up

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on March 17th 2015, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 10:30 am

You know what finguy, I'll do it and if you want me to, I'll change the number from 84-92 if you want

And in the news we are now taking drivers for the lights team. With Skyla going to be Finguy's successor, are needing some drivers. We are thinking of Sophia being in one car meaning we need the other car.
Lineup
60- Sophia Vargas?
99- ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 3:16 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
You know what finguy, I'll do it and if you want me to, I'll change the number from 84-92 if you want

The 92 will not ride. But yet, on the side of the number, there will be a #92 tribute for Finguy, on the car. Per the request of the Finguy clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 4:00 pm

So Finguy, it'll basically be something like what Kevin Harvick did for Earnhardt's tribute?
And Kyle Collins is willing to fill Finguy's spot if you like, but I understand if you want one of your drivers too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffle Puff

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 4:26 pm

Louviere is showing interest to a Red Bull ride. Yet again, I don't think the team is interested on Louviere anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 4:29 pm

Fluffle Puff wrote:
Louviere is showing interest to a Red Bull ride. Yet again, I don't think the team is interested on Louviere anyway.

it seems I'm the only one who hires you around here lol, but I don't think you want a PT car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Fluffle Puff

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 4:35 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
Fluffle Puff wrote:

it seems I'm the only one who hires you around here lol, but I don't think you want a PT car.

I prefer a full-time ride. I have Shelly's team in mind for a full-time ride. If I can't get a full-time ride, then I go to Patriot's Trophy and/or Lites with a team or my own team--still considering. Why? Are you planning on to hire me again for yet another series? Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 5:50 pm

Nobody wants me yet, except Allen Family so I might accept that offer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 5:58 pm

Louviere, we would love to have you in lights. I think you never gotten a good chance over at Thunder and you are definitely a better driver so this would be a way to show your strength. If you find another team then we can respect that

But as of right now, Skyla Johnson has the replacement for the 84. She will have finguy's 92 like Harvick's #3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 6:25 pm

I'm probably going to create a lot of Lights teams and fill them up with YouTube sign ups. The maximum car count for Lights will be 32, so if you're gonna make a Lights team, I'd do it now rather than later.

Also: MBR is offering Zachary Fitzwater a ride in the #07 car.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
thebattmann

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 7:01 pm

Caleb Farrell is creating a lights team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 7:37 pm

Sanctum Racing Team announced their intent to run a two-car operation in the Lights series, but I'm too lazy to post the release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 7:39 pm

Question: I'm a little confused by this Lights section. Could somebody tell me a little about what it's for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 7:56 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Question: I'm a little confused by this Lights section. Could somebody tell me a little about what it's for?
Lights in this series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffle Puff

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 8:17 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Louviere, we would love to have you in lights. I think you never gotten a good chance over at Thunder and you are definitely a better driver so this would be a way to show your strength. If you find another team then we can respect that

But as of right now, Skyla Johnson has the replacement for the 84. She will have finguy's 92 like Harvick's #3.

I'm interested to drive for Red Bull II in Lights. This is can change my entire career around. I don't care if it is the 60 or 99. Going to Red Bull will be extremely an amazing journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffle Puff

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 8:36 pm

Please don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 8:43 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:

And in the news we are now taking drivers for the lights team. With Skyla going to be Finguy's successor, are needing some drivers. We are thinking of Sophia being in one car meaning we need the other car.
Lineup
60- Sophia Vargas?
99- ???

If you want, sure you can Use Vargas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 8:52 pm

Ok it is official for Red Bull Racing II
60- Sophia Vargas
99- Chris Louviere- If he wants the ride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffle Puff

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 8:57 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Ok it is official for Red Bull Racing II
60- Sophia Vargas
99- Chris Louviere- If he wants the ride

I want the 99 ride. Even though it is Lights, this is an amazing opportunity. Thank you, Jake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 9:16 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
It's developmental. Also allows PT drivers to be active in something.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 9:19 pm

Ohhh, okay. That clears things up!

And thank god I'm not the only one Fitzwater got mad at. I felt bad because I thought I did something to him but I guess I didn't :O

((Hope saying that doesn't get me banned))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebattmann

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 9:20 pm

Will there be customized paint schemes in lights?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 9:21 pm

Kyle Collins accepts Parttime offer from the Allen Family Racing

Collins just announced he has accepted the offer to Allen Family Racing. He stated "Although I really wanted a fulltime ride I had to accept this offer. I don't know how I could've avoided it. Maybe I can also compete in DWSR Lights when I'm not racing my races?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   March 17th 2015, 9:21 pm

Team Thunder bought out, to be renamed Subaru Racing Team
It's official; Team Thunder has been bought out by the Subaru Motor Company. The team will remain on the grid, now under the name "Subaru Racing Team". Team Thunder's owner William Duncan will continue to have a managing role at SRT, with some input from Subaru. The new team's plans are expected to be announced tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   

Back to top Go down

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next