ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread

Go down 
+16
Rykia
AAllen22
CooperS
LHP14Florida
thebattmann
Fluffle Puff
MrKyleCollins
Finnish909
Mr.YAMP
FitzwaterAustralia59
MrKyleBusch1
RedViperGaming
Toyota4lyfe
gordonfan291
XxTeam48LowesXx
BooyakaDragon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:12 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:
FitzwaterAustralia59 wrote:
This will be my last post for the day Hartlepool Motorsports agree to deal and the # 59 as well

...Please just... Stop. You're acting like Zaiden Davidson.
PLEASE NOT AGAIN! NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Sad
I'm done. Please stop your hurting my feelings and making me upset Sad
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 9:04 pm

Oh but you can do it to us ok
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:29 pm

OOC: Charles has confirmed he had no contact with fitzwater, and the he will be hiring Jordan Davis and Jordan will be driving the #5. That is all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:32 pm

I told Fitzwater to ask Gallighan, when Gallighan replies confirming it, I'll let ya'll know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:43 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Ok. Jake I'm sorry for giving you hell this week I'm been going through a very hard time lately I'm just not been myself lately at all I let you down with my emotions I was very upset at myself of the things I shouldn't have said it was something off track that set me off in a bad and angry I hope you understand that. I'll talk to you tomorrow about it
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 11:51 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Ok. Jake I'm sorry for giving you hell this week I'm been going through a very hard time lately I'm just not been myself lately at all I let you down with my emotions I was very upset at myself of the things I shouldn't have said it was something off track that set me off in a bad and angry I hope you understand that. I'll talk to you tomorrow about it

Should apologies to me as well. And your attitude about Finguy.
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 12:34 am

Reports have begun spreading that G-Tech Systems will return to the 2015 season with Roberto Sergio returning while adding another car to their lineup with British up-and-coming driver from Great Britain, Naomi Turner. Sergio will driving the 05 BMW and Turner will be driving the 06 BMW with sponsorship from AG Systems' UK branch thanks to Naomi Turner.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 9:27 am

Okay, this time Fitzwater wasn't lying, Gallighan did indeed hire him!
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:00 am

Sam looking for a Part Time ride
Sam Kurtis, younger brother of DJ Kurtis and Lights driver, wants to look for a ride to run for the Patriot's trophy.
"I believe driving part time will help me have a bit of experience in the DWSR, which will help me in the long run. If it doesn't work, I'll go for the Dupont Lights championship."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:45 am

DKurtis wrote:
Sam Kurtis, younger brother of DJ Kurtis and Lights driver, wants to look for a ride to run for the Patriot's trophy.
"I believe driving part time will help me have a bit of experience in the DWSR, which will help me in the long run. If it doesn't work, I'll go for the Dupont Lights championship."

#79 for PT and #12 for Lights with CBM?
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 2:21 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
DKurtis wrote:

#79 for PT and #12 for Lights with CBM?
Sam: Sure thing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 2:22 pm

Kyle Shock Jr. Looking for Lites and maybe, PT rides!

Here's someone sounding alot like Jeffery Finguy. Upstart and trendsetting Michigan native, Kyle Shock Jr. is looking in intrests for the Dupont Lites, and a part-time ride. This young gun is going to play it safe, but his brother-in-law, Jeffery Finguy will still be by his side. "...I just hope I can win a few for him. Skyla too."
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 3:12 pm

Stuttgart United Motors offer Kyle Shock Jr a PT ride
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 3:25 pm

Shock Jr. Won't go to SUMS. Because of a brash decision.
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 4:29 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
MrKyleBusch1 wrote:

Should apologies to me as well. And your attitude about Finguy.
I'm sorry. What I said about you Finguy should have never happened and It had nothing to do with Road America it was something off track outside of Road America had me mad before that race even started I'm done talking about it I've moved on
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 6:10 pm

Sanctum Racing Team Interested in Delic, Shock, Jr.

With the announcement of the formation of the Sanctum Racing Team in the DuPont World Series of Racing, a question was left as to who the team would hire as their drivers. Many wondered if the team would look to a veteran for a lead driver or move up one of their test drivers to the series. It appears, however, that the Sanctum Racing Team has shown interest many current DWSR drivers, most notably Tamur Delic, along with possibly signing young Kyle Shock, Jr. to a development deal.

Team manager Joel Anderson in an interview stated, "We would really like to have a driver on our team who has experience in the series. While the bodies will be changing for next season, we believe it would pay dividends to have a driver who is experienced racing against these competitors .

When asked about Shock, Jr., Anderson replied, "Yes, we have been in talk with [Kyle Shock, Jr.] about a development deal. Right now we are looking at signing him to a full Lights deal along with a run at the Patriot's Trophy. If all goes well, expect him to be right there."

There is no word on who would fill the second Lights ride at the time. The team also has yet to announce any sponsors officially, but claim that they do have partners already lined up. It was also announced that Sanctum would be debuting their new model, dubbed as the "Deity" in the DuPont World Series of Racing along with possibly in the Lights series. This model is not actually new to racing. Before the buyout of LykosGroup, the Deity was known as the RDM, which ran for two seasons with the DurbinSport racing team. The RDM hit the road briefly, however was discontinued when LykosGroup was ought out by SanctumGroup, LCC.

Black Ace Motorsports Leaving WSR; Kvistad, Arias Looking for Rides

Due to lack of sponsorship, Black Ace Motorsports announced that they would be suspending their Dupont World Series of Racing operation due to a lack of funding.

This leaves both Axel Kvistad and Geo Arias out of a ride and searching. Kvistad notably is still looking for a drive, while reportedly Arias is open to other forms of racing if nothing pans out.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 6:24 pm

Tamur Delić accepts the offer of Sanctum racing Team

The Bosnian is happyliy accepting the offer of the Sanctum Racing team. He had this to say "I haven't found a team that I can stick with. Maybe not only I can win with the new engines, but I may be able to do well."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 7:08 pm

Shock Jr. Wants in Sanctum

As what where dreams came from, Kyle Shock Jr. does indeed want in the ranks of the Sanctum Racing Team. He has been quoted in saying the following. "It is a deal I wanted to go for and I'm happy the higher-ups of the team does want me. If my brother-in-law was in this kind of team. I want to be as well. It seems to be a favorite fit with us."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 9:23 pm

Pericles' Take on HPM Replacing him
Pericles:" I saw it coming anyways, shame I couldn't capitalize on racing with Legends Dutta and   Gallighan."

Pericles Interested In Stuttgart United Motors
Pericles:" I have noticed the silent creeping of greatness in SUM, so I want in on that. Plus honestly I don't think Young Motors would hire me after some controversy awhile ago."

Red Viper Racing Makes Its Return To Lights and PT
Mike Mart, owner of RVR decided to return next season in PT, and the new Lights Division.  

Red Viper Racing
PT-
17- Ryder Smith
16- TBA

Lights-
17- Percy Wright
16- Kassandra Pericles

Last edited by RedViperGaming on March 23rd 2015, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"Bulldog" Rogers

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 36-6

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 4:52 pm

We are going to kill it at MBR next season. Might as well nickname the team "The Bulls" since we're gonna bump everyone out of our way. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 6:35 pm

Jeff James to drive for S3

Jeff James has announced that he will drive the #22 for S3 Motorsports down in the Lights Series
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 9:06 pm

Jabri to drive for SRT
A while after the initial rumors, it has been confirmed that Ali Jabri will drive the #41 for the Subaru Racing Team in Dupont Lites. Jabri will be the first Moroccan to race in stock cars, and will be oldest driver in the field, at the age of 36.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 9:42 pm

Josh Travel looking for a ride

Welsh ARCSOA Lights driver Josh Travel is looking for a ride for the 2015 DWSR. The 16 year old plans to drive for a team in the DWSR Lights, as he feels he may have a stronger chance of winning. He is proud to race for any team!
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 10:02 pm

CooperS wrote:
Josh Travel looking for a ride

Welsh ARCSOA Lights driver Josh Travel is looking for a ride for the 2015 DWSR. The 16 year old plans to drive for a team in the DWSR Lights, as he feels he may have a stronger chance of winning. He is proud to race for any team!
CBM Is Offering Josh Travel A Ride In Lights
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 10:42 pm

SUMS offers Pericles a Lights or PT ride. I would hire u right out, but I may want to hire Collard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread   2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing Silly Season Thread
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next