ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 12:10 pm

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 12:24 pm

Jordan: As Owner as YAMP Motorsports I'm taking James Silverfox's spot on the starting grid. I'm kidding I would never do something as low as that.

OOC: I really would like to see your face Shane after you read that first sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 1:01 pm

I read the OOC part first, I've grown a habit to check below people's posts to make sure of how I should look at it. You can thank Cavagnaro's asshole character for that habit.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 6:27 pm

Johnson: "....Yet still, me and Thenos were the only ones to be eliminated out by all the others. Yeah, no. Not like we were trying to race into the 500 to get a tribute for Jeffery. No! YOU CAN ALL GO F*CK YOURSELFS!"

Thenos: "Skyla... Not here... We'll get in soon. I know it will be possible."

J: "Yeah, nice one Phaula, like these a*sholes even cared about him in the first place, even through this, bull*hit, like anyone will even say 'This one's for him' at the end of the day! It's like this series doesn't even want us here!"

T: "You are acting out. Just shut up before you make it worse-"

J: "THAT'S WHAT THEY DID! I don't care if there was power or not in these cars, either by stupid luck, or by the breaks, we we're not in this. They practically don't want us. Pack it up. We're not apparently worthy."

T: "...He was your mentor. And this is how you treat his legacy? He's not anyone who died here like Fisher. Why are you even complaining about this? Why are you crying foul? You knew it would end like this. Jeffery even knows it would. So, we try again in another road course, another short track, another superspeedway. To be fair, we are rookies. They are the veterans."

J: "...They're not even going to pay there respects. That's what's killing me... The heads had a fit against his team, and was ripped of the full-time team's list."

T: "...Maybe next season, they'll have to watch us win. Every race..."

J: "...Maybe..."

(OOC: LONG MESSAGE IS LONG!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 6:35 pm

Jordan Davis: How bout you guys actually get sponsors and maybe better equipment? Instead of complaining. I was able to blow by your stupidly slow cars.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 6:45 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
Jordan Davis: How bout you guys actually get sponsors and maybe better equipment? Instead of complaining. I was able to blow by your stupidly slow cars.

Johnson: *And there's a bitch slap for Davis* "YOU WERE HIS DAMN TEAMMATE FOR F*CKS SAKE IN THAT RACE! You have the ODASIDY to even say that?! You're just lucky we didn't even damn turn you."

Thenos: "...Just run. She'll not stop unless you apologies. He was my cousin. Thought I should let you know, she may be yor part time teammate as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 6:52 pm

Jordan: Skyla I know he was my teammate, but if your car is terrible that is your fault. This isn't about Jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 7:02 pm

Johnson: "Yet you're bitching about us, while look at you. You're in our boat. You got screwed out of it. I know I was too. So shut up. And try again. That's my only say on it. You really made a damn first impression. 'Teammate.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 7:08 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
Johnson: "Yet you're bitching about us, while look at you. You're in our boat. You got screwed out of it. I know I was too. So shut up. And try again. That's my only say on it. You really made a damn first impression. 'Teammate.'
Skyla I am telling you to stop this because we don't deal with this type of language and drama at Red Bull Racing. And also remember, you have a good ride with Red Bull in DWSR. Would you want to loose that? I don't think you want to. SO STOP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 7:26 pm

Johnson: "...I see why Alan decided to leave. But look... I was hit hard when Jeffery died. Just as simple as that... He was the best people I know and... This was his team we were fighting to get into the 500. I was just, speaking my mind. Is that wrong..? Is me literally trying to adjust wrong? I never even wanted to drive but.. I just have to, for him. Take that chance away, you just might had ruined my life then and there..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 7:52 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
Johnson: "...I see why Alan decided to leave. But look... I was hit hard when Jeffery died. Just as simple as that... He was the best people I know and... This was his team we were fighting to get into the 500. I was just, speaking my mind. Is that wrong..? Is me literally trying to adjust wrong? I never even wanted to drive but.. I just have to, for him. Take that chance away, you just might had ruined my life then and there..."
This is why I am giving you a chance. I know it's hard. Just remember, Jeffrey is always with you everyday in your life. That is the reason why I signed you in the ride that Finguy was going to have. Just calm down a bit so you don't have a bad outlook by other drivers.

OOC: I just don't want to look at the team like they did when Scavnicky nearly killed Deanna Shelton. Or when we kept Alan when he got suspended from ARCSOA. I just want a clean season without drama for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 7:56 pm

Silverfox: "This is quite entertaining to watch. Anyone want popcorn?"

Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 7:59 pm

Bring the popcorn and beer ready for this showdown can't wait to see what the outcome of this will be!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 8:42 pm

Davis: I'm not bitching about anything. I was just trying to snap some sense into you. I had a car that could have finished 1-2nd you didn't, and just cause you are waving the banner of Jeffery Finguy doesn't get you a spot on the 500 entry list. So bitch your move

OOC: I'm not really mad at anyone. I'm just making drivers pick fights right now. We need a few new rivalries.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 9:06 pm

Thenos: "Davis, you shut the hell up for once. Skyla's been through enough as it is. Jeffery was closing on a deal before he perished. This is turning into a shot at his team that had his cars. You think driving his number was hard enough? Try having his family near the track throw the damn book at you. So if you're going to throw shots, throw them at me. Don't, pick on a woman who's down. Shut up, and sit in your damn hauler. You might not want her to turn you later in a race, with you as the points leader."

(OOC: Yup. We need a rivalry.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 9:11 pm

Jordan: You guys aren't even on my level. So back the fuck off and get full time rides and then we'll talk. *Leaves*
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 9:21 pm

Thenos: "...I hope you don't ever win again. For all I care, you can go f*ck yourself Davis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 9:43 pm

Cavy: Jesus guys calm down, yes I was like this once but for a perfectly good reason. Now you see why I'm at MBR now. Because they tolerate this kinda stuff. But now it's gone too far Davis, first I thought you were bad behind the wheel when you tried to take me out, but you were worse, oh Davis...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 9:48 pm

Collins: "Silverfox, I would very much enjoy some Popcorn right now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 10:06 pm

Jordan Davis: Cavy I don't know you beef with me, but I would back the fuck down I were you. You didn't have a car. You cut blocked me. Don't you dare blame anything on me crack head. Look at that ride in Elites that Tedford is doing well in. That could have been yours, but you couldn't get level headed. You got nothing on beside that very I'm pissed right now, because I had to deal with weak ass cars like yours.

Hunter Davis: Give me some pop-corn.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 10:38 pm

Collins: "Hunter, I have some extra if you want. Butter or no butter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 10:41 pm

Cavy: Oh so Red bulls are weak huh? If it can drive Baskinger to victory lane, it can drive anyone to victory lane in DWSR. I wasn't planning on running Elites this season after the incident but when Michigan called me up I said I'll drive for them until they find a driver. And why are you blaming my @$$ for an incident you caused, I passed you cleanly in the turn and you divebomb me in the next. Just don't mess with us because we're running for a championship and you arent Davis! And besides I'm enjoying every minute of this of because of your whining thinking your all big and tough when your really not. And Thenos is totally right about you!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 10:49 pm

That is insulting to me but I have nothing to fall back on so count me out for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 10:54 pm

Jordan:Wait we are talking about DWSR? Go fuck yourself. Be clear what you're talking about asshole. That wasn't even on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   April 17th 2015, 10:57 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
Jordan:Wait we are talking about DWSR? Go fuck yourself. Be clear what you're talking about asshole.  That wasn't even on my mind.

OOC: When I said "You tried to wreck me" 2 posts ago I was referring to DWSR. Because that is where our rivalry runs.

Cavy: Only reason your not thinking of it is because you wanna forget where still in contention for the championship and your not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.   

Back to top Go down

2015 DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Sessions and Duels Are Set.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next