Share | 

Mace Enterprises

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Mace Enterprises   March 6th 2015, 6:36 pm

Founded In 2013

Season 7
After Season 6, Charles Sandfer and Nick Mace helped buy out Hendrick Motorsports in Season 7 naming it Sandfer-Mace Racing. After Season 7, only 2 of its 4 cars won a race. The teams lead cars of Sandfer and Mace made the chase while Ogo and Clark never saw the top 20 in points. Mace and Sandfer fought in the post season for the rights to the team to hold full ownership, in the end Nick Mace won out.

Season 8
Nick Mace who took the team in Season 8 with the line up of Vito Corelone, Eugene Demax, and Jake Baskinger. All found victory lane in Season 8 besides Vito Corelone and Jake Baskinger leaving them rideless in Season 9.

Season 9
With Mace Enterprises letting go 2 drivers who went winless, the shoes to fill the #5 and #25 car went to little sister Ashley Mace and James Silverfox. Season 9 was a struggle for one of the lead drivers in the camp. As Eugene never saw victory lane, while the downfall for one of the legends happened. A promising upriser for the SCS was beginning, younger sibling Ashley Mace found victory lane for the 2nd time in her career in Season 9 while Silverfox helped bring the #25 higher in points.

Season 10
Mace Enterprises thought they had the best line up of drivers. Nick Mace still says to this day that himself, Ashley, Eugene, and James where the best combo in racing on the team. Well it was looking that way til Season 10. After a successful season for the most part for the team, the team struggled terribly in Season 10. Only winning 1 race in Season 10 with Ashley Mace. Nick Mace and Ashley Mace found consistency. Eugene Demax's terrible season 9 continued into Season 10 and left the team mid thru the season to start his own. James Silverfox who was struggling as well was tapped to be the 24 driver. He drove the team to better finishes but no wins, Hayden Kline old-timer who had no ride for the season was called upon to be the 25 driver for the rest of the season. It would also be Kline's final few starts in his entire racing career.

Season 11
After Eugene Demax leaving the team for his own. Demax shut down his team for a season to save up money for further seasons and got an offer to drive for Mace Enterprises because Nick Mace was willing to do anything to get Demax to change his mind and stay with him. The Mace Enterprises and Demax duo worked out amazing in Season 11. With Demax moving back to his famous ride in the 24, Ashley winning 2 races in the past 2 seasons she had made her mark at being on the team. After Silverfox went winless the past 2 seasons he DIDN'T make his mark to be at the team and was released. Putting old time racer for the team, Charles Sandfer back on board. Last season with the team he finished 5th in points with 2 wins in S7. Nick Mace struggled to be back to his old self winning only 1 race at Indy, Ashley failed to win for a 3rd straight season, Charles Sandfer did worst than Silverfox and was announced to be released at the end of the Season, while Demax went on a tear for the team. Eugene Demax won 4 races and the championship. His first ever title and the first title for Mace Enterprises.

Season 12
After Demax's amazing run in Season 11, Demax had planned on running his team for a full time ride in S12 so his return for the 24 was not. Luke Martin left his famous 6 for the 24 that had success last season, Ashley left the 5 for the 44 after SCS approved of 5 cars of a team at the max, leaving the 5 open for Mace to sign on one of his favorite racers for his team James Silverfox, and the 25 was signed to Jeffery Finguy. First winner for the team in Season 12 was James Silverfox. It was his first win for the team ever, driving the car Ashley Mace had previously driven the past 3 seasons, Silverfox got 2 wins that season too. Nick Mace got back to victory lane once more. But after Jeffery Finguy struggled all season he was announced to be let go a week before the finale. He went on to get the 4th win for Mace Enterprises that Season.

Season 13
Sony Cup Series had went with an insanely short scheduling for this season so we knew this wasn't gonna be much of a run to show our muscle. We came back, with everyone in the same rides but reigning champion Ian Dutta in the 24 and the 25 was rookie Jason Tyson. Mace Enterprises came out strong for S13 and won the first 3 races of the season with 48 Mace and 5 Silverfox. The team almost won the 4th race in a row but Silverfox ran out of gas and Tauger went on to win at Texas. The team overall was strong with Mace and Silverfox but everyone else struggled to find their feet. With the teams being forced to 4 cars instead of 5, Mace Enterprises was bound to shake things up in Season 14.

Season 14
After an amazing effort from Silverfox in Season 13, Nick Mace wanted him to try and carry it over in Season 14 with the 25 car which has been the hardest car for the organization to get a hold of to do good with. The 3 drivers who struggled in Season 12 was booted from their rides, Jason Tyson, Ian Dutta, and Ashley Mace. Ashley who had been driving since Season 9 for the team was kicked off the team by her brother for the efforts she had been doing since not winning a race in over 3 seasons. Silverfox had won multiple times in the past 2 seasons in her ride while being more consistent winning the car while Ashley became more of a backmarker. The 5 and 24 was left open. Kris Wascher a driver that had been working his way up to the top of the level in the sport finally got his chance, and Eugene Demax shut down his team after bankruptcy. Mace was quick to hire him.

Season 14 was an amazing season for the lead drivers in the crew, which where Nick Mace and Eugene Demax. The Mace and Demax duo for the organization was back to form. Kris Wascher ran top 15 in points for the majority of the season while being consistent and Silverfox struggled to stay in the top 25. Nick and Eugene dominated the season. Going into the finale Mace and old Mace Enterprises driver Ian Dutta was battling for the title. Nick Mace the team owner himself had finally pulled one off and won the title while his driver, Eugene Demax went on to win the finale and win his 6TH WIN of the season! Mace Enterprises driver Eugene Demax broke the record for most wins in a season held by one driver at 6. Mace Enterprises won 8 out of 19 races. Silverfox and Wascher never saw victory lane.

Season 15
After an amazing run for Mace Enterprises once more, Demax did not sign the multi year contract for Mace Enterprises! Leaving the 24 left open. Moving Silverfox into the 24. It was the 3rd different Mace car that Silverfox has ever driven (#5, #24, and #25) and Wascher didn't return and the #5 car was driven by Season 7 Champion Jordan Davis and the 25 was driven by Alex Allen. James Silverfox won the most races of that season and guaranteeing himself a spot for the team in next season while Mace and Silverfox stayed around the top 10 in points all season threating for title it wasn't to be. Jordan Davis got a top 10 in points but never signed on for the team in Season 16 and never returned to racing for next season, while Mace Enterprises released Alex after he finished 21st in points.

Season 16
The 5 and 25 was #5 Jeffery Lynn and #25 Shaun Gallighan. With Mace trying to find the right drivers to preform in them cars Mace struggled to get himself and James to victory lane only visiting victory circle one time at Baerfield with Nick Mace winning his 19th Race. Both Mace and Silverfox made the chase but didn't make it to the finale with a shot.

Season 17
Mace Enterprises did something they've never done. Go down to a 2 car team. Everyone was let go from the previous season, Nick Mace drove the 48 in Season 17 with his sister in the 830 car. Mace Enterprises said this would be a one time deal. Nick Mace joined The King Richerd Johnson as currently the only 2 drivers to ever win 20 or more races at Las Vegas. Nick went on that season winless after that. Finishing 10th in the points. With Ashley scoring 1 win that season as well. Earning a spot on the team for next season.

Season 18
Mace Enterprises slowly expanding back up. 3 cars this season now. #5 Ashley Mace, #24 Jordan Davis, and #48 Nick Mace. Jordan after not signing back with the team last time he got an offer joined on board with the team again in Season 18. Nick Mace and Jordan Davis was the strong ones this season while Ashley struggled. Nick had a shot to steal the title away in the finale but couldn't do it. Mace Enterprises got only 1 win out of 11 races with Nick Mace.

Season 19
It is not gonna be known as the Season 19, this is the biggest season of them all and Mace Enterprises is ready to take it on. The 2015 ARCSOA Sony Cup Series Season! #5 Jordan Davis, #24 Vincent Allen, #25 Ashley Mace, and #48 Nick Mace. The team is more than ready, between all 4 of these drivers they have 27 Victories, 2 Championships, 1 DAYTONA 500 Championship in the Sony Cup Series. Nick Mace said this about his team, "We don't have the best team for this season but I know we will go out there and win and contend for this championship. I hope to see EVERYONE on the team win atleast once this season if not I'll be highly disappointed. We are a team capable of winning this championship everyone onboard with Mace Enterprises is, we just got to put our skills together to make this deal happen in 2015."

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 11:28 am

Wow..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 1:50 pm

I thought this was a good read.

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 1:50 pm

it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 2:03 pm

Nick Mace is very picky about his drivers lol if you don't win over there or do well you'll be released. He's always shown that as an owner releasing drivers lol.

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 4:47 pm

Yeah, I guess That's why I never had a chance to be on His Team. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 5:51 pm

And that is why I was on the team. But I don't think he knew who he brought in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 5:55 pm

FUELTheBandicoot wrote:
Nick Mace is very picky about his drivers lol if you don't win over there or do well you'll be released. He's always shown that as an owner releasing drivers lol.
Almost all of my wins have been with him and yet he keeps getting rid of me lol.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 6:07 pm

Well when I joined the first time I was looking to rejoin the team, but he wouldn't pick me back up. Instead I got that crappy #33

Jordan Davis
Season 7:#8 (got the championship)
Season 8:Didn't Race
Season 9:Didn't Race
Season 10:#8 (was suppose to be the All-Star Season)
Season 11:#8
Season 12:#8
Season 13:#34
Season 14:#38 (was happy, but it was terrible ride)
Season 15:#5 (was so freaking happy)
Season 16:#33
Season 17:Raced Part-Time in the #20 and a different ride
Season 18:#24
Season 19:#5
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 7th 2015, 6:44 pm

Season 12 Finalie. ...Yeah, good call Mace. xL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 8th 2015, 1:48 pm

Mace Enterprises is the ultimate Hendrick team of the Sony Cup Series. If you don't preform Mace is quick to release you. He always liked the line up of Nick, Ashley, Eugene, and James. But you run well you could be looking at being on the team for further seasons lol. By far one of the strict teams on here.

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 8th 2015, 2:45 pm

Well, least the excuse of, 'Winning Lossens Bad Ties' is used. It was an honor to drive for Mace, don't get it wrong. Just.... Mace, pls let FPM use yer engines. xL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAllen22

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 8th 2015, 7:37 pm

Vincent: "It's an honor to get to drive for Mace Enterprises, a team with so much history.It;s certainly the best ride that I've ever gotten in this series. I hope that I can grab a win or two next season and maybe stay with the team for more then one season."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rick.Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   March 14th 2015, 1:31 pm

Oh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mace Enterprises   

Back to top Go down

Mace Enterprises
View previous topic View next topic Back to top