ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)

Go down 
+7
day500champ1
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
MrKyleBusch1
f1fan
Finnish909
MrKyleCollins
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  Empty
PostSubject: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 9:33 pm

Kenny, you've been busy af lately. So, to help you out for S20 I'm gonna keep track of the teams and stuff. Keep it updated on a regularly basis. And you can edit it when you like!
So, I've divided the teams in two sections. The top is the teams confirmed for the season. Basically the most active members teams and championship contender teams. The bottom section is for rumoured teams but they haven't been confirmed 100%. So, signing up you need permission from Kenny for a team, a manufacture for a team, and numbers for a team. If you're a driver give your nationality and crew chief! I'm also adding a crew chief section (next to the drivers) because they're a really important part of racing!

Team Chart (11/3/15)

D&C - Chevy
1. #2: Cooper Syron
2. #3: Charles Sandfer

Audi Sport - Audi R8 LMS
3. #21: Ike Durbin?
4. #22: ??

Red Bull - Infiniti q70i
5. #7: DJ Kurtis
6. #8: Vincent Allen

DurbinSport Sanctum, LTD. - Sanctum Deity

7. #32: ??
8. #86: Andrew Cross

Mentervini - Lykos RDM

11. #77: ??
12. #78: ??

Ferrari Racing - Ferrari

13. #27: Tuomas Sarrinen
14. #28: ??

S3 Hyundai - Hyundai Sonata

15. #24: ??
16. #25: Jessica Shelton/????

Cathenix Engineering - Jaguar

17. #14: Jake Baskinger
18. #44: Nicholas Vernier

Auricom Engineering - ???

19. #23- ??
20. #33- ??

Blue Flare Motorsports - Dodge

21. #41- ??
22. #81- Roman Rehall -R-

Finguy-Psytomi Racing - Ford Mustang
23. #89- James Shelly
24. #98- Kyle Shock Jr/???

SilverSpeed Inc. - ????
25. #82- Ryan Griffin
26. #83- Nick Perclies

Porsche Developments- Porsche 911

4- ??
5- ??

Hart Brothers - Toyota

18- Noah Hart
19- Jacob Hart

Mercedes United Autosport - Mercedes
11- Marien Schallrotte?
12- TBA

Subaru Racing Team - Subaru

96- ??
97- ??

KIR-Exide
46-??
49-??

Petronas Honda

9-Kenny Myatt *Back Full Time for 20th season*
10- Henry Sandfer -R- (ROTY Contender as he did not finish out Season 14)

ARCSOA America- Chevrolet Impala
48-TBA?
76- TBA?

Arthur Binghampton Racing

93- TBA
95- TBA

Tanaka Nissan

88- TBA
89- TBA

Schedule For Season 20

1. Round of Texas @ TBA
2. Round of Georgia @ Road Atlanta
3. Round of Amaria @ Port Skyline International Speedway
4. Round of Arkansas @ Stuttgart Autodrome
5. Round of Great Britain @ Rockingham
6. Round of Germany @ Eurospeedway
7. Round of the Netherlands @ Vulkenberg Airport
8. Round of New York @ NYC
9. Round Of Michigan @ Michigan International Speedway
10. Round of Ohio @ OMS
11. American 700 @ Auto Club Speedway
12. Indianapolis 250
13. Round of Illinois @ Carbondale Speedway
14. Round of South Carolina @ Darlington Speedway
15. TBA
16. Round of Canada @ Mosport
17. Round of Japan @ TBA
18. Round of Australia @ Calder Park
19. Round of New Zealand @ TBA
20. Round of Arizona @ Phoenix International Speedway
21. Round of California @ Willow Springs
22. Round of Mexico @ Mexico City
23. Round of Indiana @ TBA
24. Round of Alabama @ Barber Motorsport Park
25. The ARCSOA Season 20 World Championships @ Washington D.C.

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on October 8th 2015, 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 7:24 pm

I have updated this list, don't forget though. I've added a section for crew chiefs so if you're a driver that wants your crew chief known please tell me!

Kenny, I was wondering if you could let me know when a team gets added and give me the info for some teams so I can add it.
Also, even though I own BFM which is basically on the grid already as of right now, could you also add FedEX Racing to the grid using Toyota's or Ford Mustang's for me to manage? As of lately I've taken interest in a team made up of FedEX's and wanted to manage one, they also seemed like a pretty strong team from the A700.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyOctober 6th 2015, 9:06 pm

FPM is using Ford Mustangs so...
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 10:26 am

Entire Official Season 20 Team Chart posted... have fun with Silly Season!
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 10:30 am

Myatt back full time only for 20th Anniversary of Series

In a huge development, Kenny Myatt has announced he is returning full time for one final season next season. Myatt stated, "What I learned from running Part Time this season is, I miss being full time. I love racing, and ARCSOA. I thought it would be amazing if we can get Noah (Hart) Jacob (Hart), Nick (Mace) and myself racing full time for one last season. I know I said I am done full time. But I felt that I need to be a part of the 20th season."

Myatt will be racing the #9 for the brand new Honda Factory team with support from Petronas oil. Which is reminiscent of Season 16 in which Myatt drove a Petronas sponsored car. His teammate is currently unknown.

No Part time cars this season, Teams no longer required to have identical paint schemes

After the rather confusing and tumultuous first season of the Part Time Championship. New ARCSOA CEO Kayla Tonney announced that the championship will now be ceased for the 20th season. Tonney stated, "At the end of the day, this was Steph's (Stephanie Tilton) idea. I am not a big fan of it. ARCSOA can now get 42 full time cars now, which is important because we can get some familiarity in the series." Another important change is that both cars are no longer required to have the same livery. Tonney stated, "I saw a market where a sponsor could only afford one car and not both. There just simply aren't enough companies out there that want to spend the kind of money they do to sponsor two cars. By relieving this restriction, we can now get more sponsorship involvement in the sport!"
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 10:52 am

Luca Fontana is looking for a ride for next season but does not want a team outside of Europe. Luca wants to stay closer to family and friends so they can be by his side while he is still with them during the weekdays. Teams he is looking for are as high as Ferrari to represent his country, Porsche and Audi are options for him, and he will go as low as Menturvini since he will still represent the Italian people.

Were he wants to go in order from hardest to easiest:
Ferrari- High
Audi- High
Porsche- Moderate
Menturvini- Low
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 2:02 pm

Preliminary Season 20 schedule highlighted by many new races, Talladega off schedule

The preliminary Season 20 Schedule was released today consisting of 25 rounds. The season opens up in Texas, a state which has been trying to score the opener for a few seasons. The track is believed to be Circuit of the America's.

Indiana also has a 2nd race this season. The Indinapolis 250, much like the American 700 has been inundated with non-Indiana residents which has angered many fans from Indiana. So Indiana much like California, will get a race for itself.

Arizona also gets a date at the Phoenix Short Track. Japan also gets a date after having an absence or a couple of season.

The big departure is Talladega. Which has been deemed too dangerous for next years, lighter cars. The Alabama race has been moved to Open Wheel facility, Barber Motorsports park.

The 15th round still has not been decided, as there are a few unnamed venues hunting for it.
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 3:13 pm

Auricom names John Martinage as the replacement of Tamur Delic, as well as sponsorship for both cars for Season 20
After his spectacular performance at the American 700, it was announced that John Martinage will replace Delic starting with the Season 20 opener. He will bring sponsorship from Smashburger.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 5:48 pm

Pericles In Hopes of a Great 3rd Season
In his Third season in the AES, Pericles is Hoping that a Team like Mercedes will allow him to drive for a win half the time. " I just feel like the development with BFM was going too slow, we weren't really improving our Engines because of the Salary Cap we have, along with financial Issues." Pericles hopes to go to SilverSpeed, S3, or Porsche.
Back to top Go down
day500champ1

day500champ1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 8:23 pm

Griffin to make full-time return to AES for Season 20

After a 6th place finish at the round of Indy, Season 11 champion, Ryan Griffin all but hinted at a possible return.

This has been confirmed. Griffin will run for SilverSpeed Inc. in season 20. He is currently listed as #81 for next season and manufacturer is TBD.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 6:37 pm

Tamur Delic Still looking for a ride

Tamur Delic hopes to find a secure ride at Mentervini, Arcsoa America, S3 or the new team, Tanaka Nissan. "I love running this season, and I have been gradually been getting better. If I was given better equipment, I think I could be a threat, : Said the Bosnian at a press conference at the Darlington event.
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 10:05 am

Rumors surrounding second Sandfer

Coming off his first win in the ARCSOA Elites Series, Henry Sandfer now eyes either Indycar or a full time seat in the Elites Series which he never thought would be a possibility with his brother holding a seat.
Sandfer is reported to be interested in his brother's team, S3 Motorsports, but that could be a problem with Shelton already under contract and Nelson in contract talks.
Other teams he is reported to be interested in are Porsche, ARCSOA America, and Subaru but said that he would be open to go almost anywhere.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 10:53 am

Sandfer and Dutta top free agents

Both Henry Sandfer and Ian Dutta have expressed interest in a full time ride next season. Like Ryan Griffin, Ian Dutta might be in line for a full time ride next season. Henry Sandfer, hot off his shock Indianapolis 250 win is also expected to get a ride for next season.

Both drivers are linked to Petronas Honda now. Petronas wants the Myatt, Dutta combination back to the way it was in Season 16. However Myatt has publicly stated, he wants Sandfer as his teammate.

"I think Henry and I could take ARCSOA by storm next season. I would love to see him in the 10 next season. I think Henry could be a star in this series, but he needs an experienced teammate his full time year to groom him into it. I would work with him to get him to that level."

Dutta is also hnted to Porsche and Subaru.

Perclies confirmed to SilverSpeed

In possibly the worst kept secret in a while, Nick Perclies has been confirmed to SilverSpeed Inc, next season. Team Principle Gerald Silver stated, "Nick has done a decent job developing the Blue Flare team. Plus Nick has shown flashes of brilliance when he was with Subaru. He does need a bit of growing, but I think Ryan (Griffin) can do that." Perclies will be driver #2 behind former ARCSOA Elite Series Champion, Ryan Griffin.

McKane to Ferrari, KIR TVR Porsche, Audi?

One of the more interesting rumors is placing current Championship contender Nathan McKane could be going to Ferrari next season. McKane is one of the hottest free-agents around. Ferrari on the other hand, has been fast, but it would almost seem like a step down for someone who very well might be the Season 19 champion. Porsche and Audi have been heavily rumored to be looking at the Ohioan. However the latest rumor is that McKane will go to KIR to drive the #46 TVR. KIR team principle Kevin Richardson has publicly stated his intentions to try and get the Ohioan to be his lead driver. Even to the point of letting him pick who his teammate will be.

S3 going for all Female Line-up?

Team Principle and D&C driver, Charles Sandfer recently made headlines by hiring Jessica Shelton. The 2nd driver is now the main question, right now he has Allie Nelson, however some reports are saying Nelson may be linked into a deal with the Binghampton team. The 2nd driver rumored for S3 is Part-Time driver Erin Perkins. Perkins, who is married to former Sony Cup Series Champion and two time American 700 champion, Sean Perkins is looking to break back into full time competition. If S3 goes for an all female line up. It will be the first time ever a team will have one in the ARCSOA Elite Series.

Micheal Cavagnaro to Binghampton?

Micheal Cavagnaro, son to former winner Alan Cavagnaro now is trying to make his name on the sport. Cavagnaro looks to full time competition next season. Arthur Binghampton has hinted that he has had talks with Micheal Cavagnaro, along with Allie Nelson. Cavagnaro has been decent as S3's developmental driver this season. However Cavy Jr. will be trying to make his own mark on the series. Cavy Jr. is currently dating Greek driver Phaula Thenos, who is also rumored to Arthur Binghampton's team.

Delic and Riucu to Tanaka?

Tamur Delic and Aurel Riucu have been teammates since forever it seems like. That trend may keep up as both were seen leaving the Tanaka Nissan headquarters in Tokyo Japan together. A Tanaka Representative contradicted this by saying, "We'd like a Japanese driver in the team next season if at all possible. However the only one who is any good seems uninterested in our request."
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 11:28 am

Sandfer inks with Petronas

The contract talks went very quick at the Petronas headquarters as the team was able to come to terms with Henry Sandfer in a very remarkable 30 minutes.

Sandfer: "It's a huge honor to have the opportunity to drive for a great team as well as having a remarkable teammate in Kenny Myatt. I look forward to season 20 and what this Petronas Honda will be able to do."
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 2:03 pm

Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports Schemes Revealed

With both drivers for the team, James Shelly and Kyle Shock Jr. and the press of ARCSOA, had a sneak peak of what the team will run in Season 20. Thanks to the new rule of allowing multiple schemes, the main sponsor of the team, Nintendo, took full account of it, having two of their main series on the cars. For the 89 of Shelly, it has the sponsor of the Pokemon series. And for the 98 of Shock Jr, the sponsor is the Super Mario series, that's kinda obvious. One of the co-heads of the team, Rosalina Psytomi had said about the reveal is,

"We know the company we sponsor(Nintendo) is giving our team a viable pump into the system. Giving us money to buy engines from the Roush plant ourselves. With that, our cars can be given power from like the Honda's of Discover Ohio, but we lack in aerodynamics. In testing, we founded out we are an odd mix of the three teams of Discover Ohio, Cathneix, and Ferrari. It'll be a sight to see his team finally on the grid, and I hope both Shelly and Shock Jr. do the team proud."

Skyla Johnson wants Jeffery's Legacy to Continue

With that headline alone, the protege of Jeffery Finguy, the driver who passed away at the Road America course a season ago and at this time now, Skyla Johnson has proved herself a viable seat in the car. Her standout rounds being at Louisiana, a road course. Giving her a third place finish, and her home round of Colorado, giving the home crowd and winner Shaun Galligan a show for a second place finish on a speedway. The question is, will the 92 be a sticker, or her number. Reports say, she NEVER wants to race in her mentors number. So it looks like the 32 will be her number is the team, DurbinSports;Sanctum will have her on board.

Could Thenos and Michael 'Cavy Jr.' INDEED be on the same team?!

With her somewhat season of trying to carry her 092 under Ferrari not going so well. Phaula has stated many times in her career that she 'Works better with a family on the team'. If any reports indicate, another family, might be the Cavengnaro family. If the love of Alan's son, Michael says anything or not. The 'Cavy-Finguy' connection is there. She has admitted that indeed Binghampton has talked to her partnering with Michael. But she'll join. If HE does.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 3:52 pm

Tamur Delic would accept any offers from Tanaka

The Bosnian Delic, in response to the rumors of tanka said that , "I would take them hands down. If Riuciu would be on my team as well, then that would be amazing."

James Shelly is Excited for S20 with Finguy/Pystomi

The British driver has recently come out with a full statement that he was excited for the prospect of joining this team. "I have been a big fan or Shock Jr., and I knew Finguy and I will be happy to drive in his memory. Just on top of that, I get to drive with my favorite videogame franchise of all time, so yea." Once again, Shelly has been questioned about sporting the #1 if he won the championship in S19. "I am not sure, I'm to focused on winning it than thinking what I am going to do with it. Either I take the one and wait till season 21 for the 89 or I give cathenix the ownership of the 1 and allow them to run it instead of the 14."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:01 pm

OOC: P-E-R-I-C-L-E-S...
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 7:23 pm

Fitzwater the Aussie is staying in the 77
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 1:49 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports Schemes Revealed

With both drivers for the team, James Shelly and Kyle Shock Jr. and the press of ARCSOA, had a sneak peak of what the team will run in Season 20. Thanks to the new rule of allowing multiple schemes, the main sponsor of the team, Nintendo, took full account of it, having two of their main series on the cars. For the 89 of Shelly, it has the sponsor of the Pokemon series. And for the 98 of Shock Jr, the sponsor is the Super Mario series, that's kinda obvious. One of the co-heads of the team, Rosalina Psytomi had said about the reveal is,

"We know the company we sponsor(Nintendo) is giving our team a viable pump into the system. Giving us money to buy engines from the Roush plant ourselves. With that, our cars can be given power from like the Honda's of Discover Ohio, but we lack in aerodynamics. In testing, we founded out we are an odd mix of the three teams of Discover Ohio, Cathneix, and Ferrari. It'll be a sight to see his team finally on the grid, and I hope both Shelly and Shock Jr. do the team proud."

Skyla Johnson wants Jeffery's Legacy to Continue

With that headline alone, the protege of Jeffery Finguy, the driver who passed away at the Road America course a season ago and at this time now, Skyla Johnson has proved herself a viable seat in the car. Her standout rounds being at Louisiana, a road course. Giving her a third place finish, and her home round of Colorado, giving the home crowd and winner Shaun Galligan a show for a second place finish on a speedway. The question is, will the 92 be a sticker, or her number. Reports say, she NEVER wants to race in her mentors number. So it looks like the 32 will be her number is the team, DurbinSports;Sanctum will have her on board.

Could Thenos and Michael 'Cavy Jr.' INDEED be on the same team?!

With her somewhat season of trying to carry her 092 under Ferrari not going so well. Phaula has stated many times in her career that she 'Works better with a family on the team'. If any reports indicate, another family, might be the Cavengnaro family. If the love of Alan's son, Michael says anything or not. The 'Cavy-Finguy' connection is there. She has admitted that indeed Binghampton has talked to her partnering with Michael. But she'll join. If HE does.

Michael Cavagnaro is interested in Binghampton for the deal, Michael will sign if Thenos does (so yes lol)

OOC: I am back for a very long time, I have a real life now lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 10:06 pm

*Cough* New Forum M8
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  EmptyNovember 8th 2015, 8:26 am

I saw after my post lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)    Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Silly Season thread (Updated 11/1/15)
Page 1 of 1