ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 2:23 pm

To: All Team Owners/Drivers
Sent by: Stephanie Tilton
Subject: Schedule for Week of American 700

Hey all, I hope we can make the 8th American 700 the best one yet. The weather looks good for Practice, however the weather for the race looks pretty grim as of now. Hopefully the weather report is wrong and we get the race in Saturday night. However in the event of a rain out I have posted a couple of alternatives that we are currently looking at.

Weather Report and Schedule for American 700

Wednesday June 29th  

High: 96 degrees
Chance of Rain: 20%

Rookie Orientation: 9AM-12PM

Opening Practice: 1PM-5PM

2nd Practice: 7PM-10PM

Thursday June 30th

High: 100 degrees
Chance of Rain: 0%

3rd Practice 9AM-1PM

4th Practice 7PM-10PM

Friday July 1st

High 98 degrees
Chance of Rain: 12% AM, 25% PM

ARCSOA American 700 Qualifying presented by Santander: 8AM-10PM (Open session)

Saturday July 2nd

High-92 degrees
Chance of Rain: 30% AM, 80% PM

Final Practice- 8AM-12PM

Track opens to spectators not staying at track 11AM

Iggy Azalea Concert: 12:30PM-1:30PM

Weird Al Yankovic Concert: 1:45-3:00PM

Drivers meeting 3:00 PM-4:00PM

Katy Perry Concert: 3:00PM-4:45 PM

One Direction Concert: 5:00 PM- 6:15 PM

Pre-Race Ceremonies: 6:30PM-7:00PM

Engines Fire: 7:10PM

Green Flag: 7:29 PM

Sunday July 3rd

High: 82 degrees
Chance of Rain: 55% AM, 0% PM

Schedule #1 (If race is run entirely on Saturday Night)

Closing Awards Ceremony: 3PM-5PM

Schedule #2 (In case of rainout/Morning Dry)

Green Flag/Resume Race 10:00 AM

Closing Awards Ceremony: 7:00 PM

Schedule #3 (In Case of Rainout/Morning Wet)

Green Flag 6:00PM

Awards Ceremony: 10:00 AM (July 4th)

Just a final note: The typical rain procedure rules about the race making it 75% distance to make it official do NOT apply here. We fully expect to get 700 Miles out of the race. So even if we get 75% done with the race on Saturday and then it starts raining, we will finish the race Sunday. The only exception to this is if we are really close to the end, then our expectation is to run the remaining laps under yellow then. Lets all have a safe, and fun week, and lets all hope that Mother Nature plays nice for us.

-Steph

Last edited by f1fan on October 5th 2015, 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 2:59 pm

Freeman: "Well, this'll be my first race in 15 years. I'll be looking to make it the most memorable race in my career. And to Pericles and Shultz, I expect the absolute best out of you two here. We've been waiting for this moment for seasons upon seasons and now we get the chance. Go out there and prove anyone can win this race, even in the cars we have!"

Shultz: "Y'know what, I'n determined to get a top 10 here today. My one and only goal... Besides getting a win. But damn, they never got Ariana Grande OR Olly Murs. You think they'd do that for Collins but I guess I didn't hire people. Next year I'm gonna see if they can get Panic! At The Disco and Olly Murs. In replace for Katy and 1D."

OCC: My motivational speach towards the BFM drivers wasn't too bad, right?

Last edited by MrKyleCollins on September 30th 2015, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 3:54 pm

Shock Jr. "I never thought I get to tenth in the points. This run here will make it or break it. It's showtime."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 4:09 pm

Ferrari, Myatt, Hart brothers, Perkins and Griffin top Wednesday and Thursday's practice sessions

After 2 days of practice, we are starting to see who will be major contenders in this seasons American 700. Ferrari dominated Wednesday, when they were getting an extra 2MPH down the front straight. Myatt finished 3rd behind Cavagnaro and Sarrienen. Thenos finished 4th followed by Griffin who was the leading One off car. Myatt improved on Thursday grabbing Practice #3 and Griffin and Perkins swept the top 2 spots in Practice #4. The Hart brothers of Jacob and Noah Hart have also been consistantly in the top 10 in every session. Season 17 American 700 winner Nick Mace hasn't been far off either.

McLaren, S3, and SRT all in danger of not making American 700

Every team tends to have ups and downs. Well McLaren, S3, and SRT did not look very impressive in the first 4 practice sessions. McLaren found all 3 of it's cars 50th or lower on the time chart. Allie Nelson and Micheal Cavagnaro flirted with the magical 42nd spot in nearly every session. Both Full time SRT Cars didn't even make it out of the bottom 10. However both S3 and SRT have a bright spot, Kyle Nova for SRT has finished in the top 15 in 2 of the practice sessions, and Tylor Thaber actually cracked the top 10 after Practice #2 and #3.

Blue Flare and Mentervini quick enough to make field?

It is no secret that both Blue Flare Motorsports and Mentervini Automobilia's have struggled this season with lackluster performances. The former being far worse then the latter. But in a rather shocking turn, both full time Mentervini's and all 3 Blue Flares have finished in the top 42 in at least one session. So it would not be surprising if both these teams get at least one car into the American 700.

One Off Cars not as impressive as previous seasons

The final noticeable thing from the first two days of practice has been the one off cars not being as impressive as what we have seen in the past. Only 4 One off cars cracked the top 42 in Practice #1, and the most to crack the top 42 was in Practice #4 when 7 one off cars cracked the top 42. Even then, only 2 one off cars so far look like race contending cars, those being run by Ryan Griffin and defending race winner Sean Perkins. Both of which have scored top 10's in 2 out of the 4 practice sessions and both were just on the outside looking in for the other two sessions. It can be expected however that the one off cars will in fact get better once qualifying begins tomorrow morning.

OOC: I will run the Qualifying session (IRL: Multiple Sessions) tonight over skype. If you would like to help out, add me on Skype, F1fan112! Qualifying was fun last season and should be fun this season with the entire field being set by lap speed rather then qualifying races!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 6:07 pm

James: I have to good here to stay in this championship fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 6:25 pm

Kenny: I am super happy with how fast this car is! Last season I had a quick car only to be taken out by those stupid qualifiers. Can't wait for qualifying tomorrow.

Kenny: Might see some rain for the final 2 hours of qualifying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 6:27 pm

f1fan wrote:
Ferrari, Myatt, Hart brothers, Perkins and Griffin top Wednesday and Thursday's practice sessions

After 2 days of practice, we are starting to see who will be major contenders in this seasons American 700. Ferrari dominated Wednesday, when they were getting an extra 2MPH down the front straight. Myatt finished 3rd behind Cavagnaro and Sarrienen. Thenos finished 4th followed by Griffin who was the leading One off car. Myatt improved on Thursday grabbing Practice #3 and Griffin and Perkins swept the top 2 spots in Practice #4. The Hart brothers of Jacob and Noah Hart have also been consistantly in the top 10 in every session. Season 17 American 700 winner Nick Mace hasn't been far off either.

McLaren, S3, and SRT all in danger of not making American 700

Every team tends to have ups and downs. Well McLaren, S3, and SRT did not look very impressive in the first 4 practice sessions. McLaren found all 3 of it's cars 50th or lower on the time chart. Allie Nelson and Micheal Cavagnaro flirted with the magical 42nd spot in nearly every session. Both Full time SRT Cars didn't even make it out of the bottom 10. However both S3 and SRT have a bright spot, Kyle Nova for SRT has finished in the top 15 in 2 of the practice sessions, and Tylor Thaber actually cracked the top 10 after Practice #2 and #3.

Blue Flare and Mentervini quick enough to make field?

It is no secret that both Blue Flare Motorsports and Mentervini Automobilia's have struggled this season with lackluster performances. The former being far worse then the latter. But in a rather shocking turn, both full time Mentervini's and all 3 Blue Flares have finished in the top 42 in at least one session. So it would not be surprising if both these teams get at least one car into the American 700.

One Off Cars not as impressive as previous seasons

The final noticeable thing from the first two days of practice has been the one off cars not being as impressive as what we have seen in the past. Only 4 One off cars cracked the top 42 in Practice #1, and the most to crack the top 42 was in Practice #4 when 7 one off cars cracked the top 42. Even then, only 2 one off cars so far look like race contending cars, those being run by Ryan Griffin and defending race winner Sean Perkins. Both of which have scored top 10's in 2 out of the 4 practice sessions and both were just on the outside looking in for the other two sessions. It can be expected however that the one off cars will in fact get better once qualifying begins tomorrow morning.

OOC: I will run the Qualifying session (IRL: Multiple Sessions) tonight over skype. If you would like to help out, add me on Skype, F1fan112! Qualifying was fun last season and should be fun this season with the entire field being set by lap speed rather then qualifying races!
God, I hope the BFM guys and Johnson Freeman can make it. Should've made some big hype over the ARC legend returning but oh well...
And you guys have Iggy Azalea?!?! Is Stephanie that desperate for singers. Next season I'm sure to help since I love music and know who is really relevant at the moment (i.e. Drake, The Weeknd, Justin Bieber, Fetty Wap, ETC)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 9:21 pm

10 AM Qualifying update

-Nova provisional pole sitter
-Half the field has gone out
-Big names like Syron, and Jacob Hart struggling early in session
-Audi of Casey Lester looks pathetically slow.
-Tom Allen and Aurel Riucu have already experienced engine problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    September 30th 2015, 10:26 pm

Full Starting Grid

1. N. Hart
2. S. Perkins
3. H. Sandfer
4. N. Mace
5. V. Allen
6. W. Lewis
7. N. McKane
8. K. Myatt
9. E. Phadkar
10. A. Cavagnaro
11. J. Shelly
12. A. Cross
13. C. Llamas
14. D. Kurtis
15. J. James
16. J. Martini
17. C. Fibrosis
18. C. Sandfer
19. W. Duncan
20. M. Neuwirth
21. J. Shelton
22. S. Gallaghan
23. P. Thenos
24. K. Nova
25. N. Vernier
26. A. Nelson
27. J. Cittidino
28. I. Dutta
29. T. Wilhoit
30. J. Martinage
31. T. Allen
32. J. Hart
33. A. White
34. J. Guerra
35. C. Louviere
36. E. Perkins
37. N. Pulyakov
38. T. Thaber
39. I. Durbin
40. T. Sarrinen
41. S. Angel
42. T. Delic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 6:12 am

Freeman: "Well, I guess none of my cars or me made it. Mine as well fly home since there is nothing else to be around"

Shultz: "I'm not flying home, gonna stick around for the singers"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 8:08 am

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Freeman: "Well, I guess none of my cars or me made it. Mine as well fly home since there is nothing else to be around"

Shultz: "I'm not flying home, gonna stick around for the singers"

OOC: Honestly I am shocked that Freeman didn't make it. He nearly won the test race I ran when I was at School. Rehall actually was in, until Delic and Angel bumped themselves in.

Kenny: Good pole Noah, my 3 favorite competitors all made the race.

Kenny: Tough break for Jake (Baskinger) and Cooper (Syron). Both drivers were in the top 5 during the day. Just couldn't get a draft late in the session. Props to Roman Rehall too. He continues to show he is the only talented driver on Blue Flare.

Kenny: Track is really grippy, hope the grip doesn't get washed away if it rains.

*Saturday Morning*

Kenny: Radar doesn't look good late into the night. However I am thinking we might be able to get the green tonight. Tomorrow looks crummy too.

Greg Caraway: I am so proud of the 3 team for being the fastest car in final practice. Try and not wreck it by lap 10, Charles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 8:49 am

Syron: "This will not help if I want to have a shot at the championship. Best of luck to my team-mate, hopefully he can pull of a good finish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 11:48 am

(...Can I do a sub so Shock Jr. can stay alive in the points or is there going to be a fight in the chat now? Shock Jr. in 10th in points, HELLO?!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 12:58 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
(...Can I do a sub so Shock Jr. can stay alive in the points or is there going to be a fight in the chat now? Shock Jr. in 10th in points, HELLO?!)

No subs, if I allowed Shock, I would have to allow Syron and Baskinger. Wilhoit already asked and I declined. Under the old Q-Races maybe, but Shock just wasn't quick enough to make the grid.

If I remember, Shock ended up with like the 65th fastest lap, and only 42 make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 1:30 pm

OCC: Kenny, is there anyway Freeman could also attempt Mosport? I mean, I really want to see that paint scheme on the track onetime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 1:47 pm

f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

No subs,  if I allowed Shock,  I would have to allow Syron and Baskinger. Wilhoit already asked and I declined. Under the old Q-Races maybe,  but Shock just wasn't quick enough to make the grid.

If I remember,  Shock ended up with like the 65th fastest lap,  and only 42 make it.

Meh, well, good point. But yet there's still like almost like six drivers that could get an unfair advantage from the rest of the field. And yet. Hope to god they all wreck out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 4:07 pm

James: In a good starting position, we can avoid the trouble deeper in the pack this way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 5:37 pm

Martini: "Ah sí, gritar a todos mis amigos por ahí! Es hora de hacer el equipo orgulloso."

Oldfield: "Time to put our American 700 efforts into Martinage and Riucu's cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 6:01 pm

Kenny: I don't think the finish will be tonight, rain will push in around 11:00PM

Tilton: Start time pushed up 30 min! Drivers to your cars!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 6:04 pm

OOC: I didnt think the 700 was going to be this quick o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 6:08 pm

OCC: I'll ask again, can Freeman run the #83 at Mosport? I really want to see that paint scheme in action
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 6:53 pm

OOC: Part one, (Pre-race stuff and Grid is completed) Going to run race as soon as it is done saving and I'll start uploading.

Question, Who is your pick to be the American 700 VIII Champion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 9:13 pm

Well, Im PIcking James all the way, but Im actually going with Jessica Shelton if James cant win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    October 1st 2015, 9:36 pm

Sad to not make it again. I am really convinced that I'm not going to return next season to Porsche. I'm just going to try and talk to Cathenix and see if I can get that ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)    

Back to top Go down

Round 13, American 700 VIII (Finish of Race Posted)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next