The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An ARCSOA Hall of Fame, Too Early?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnish909

PostSubject: An ARCSOA Hall of Fame, Too Early?   September 8th 2015, 10:15 pm

With all the main three series at least past ten seasons and even the Elites Series almost nearing it's 20th season. This question came up during a post made by McBlair, about the big money makers of ARCSOA, this came to another subject. Funny, because Myatt made a post about,

"...What Hall of Fame?"

So, if the forum will have a Hall of Fame, what will be in it? Who even qualifies for it? Who will be the 'Mt. ARCmore', the First Class? Well, it could be said like this.

Well, let's just say for example. If this was an inaugural class. We look at people who made their names known in one, or two, or all three of the major series. (AES, SCS, DWSR). Let's say for example. Richard Johnson. With being a past champion, and the most wins in the SCS so far. He will, obviously be recorded under his accomplishments. But yet. He will not be able to qualify. Why? Because he's not retired full-time. This is why, you see IRL, guys like Petty, Ned Jarrett, or even son Dale Jarrett, not in the cars.

Let's say, if we are considering this. Randy Carpenter. Remember him? He's fifth in the all-time wins in the AES. He, for some odd reason. Is not racing. So, he's retired. Call me crazy. But he could be in contention to run for a spot. But, it could be a running card. At this point. If you got something on your record with a 'Past-Champion' or American 700 winner, even a Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Dupont 500, Daytona 500, American 700) you'll get in.

All and all, this is just my opinion. It's up to the, 'GODS' of ARCSOA to decide this fate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: An ARCSOA Hall of Fame, Too Early?   September 9th 2015, 4:09 am

I've actually tried to put together a hall of fame before.
Most of it would of connected up with my failed ARC Series. Then someone was going to do RSOA. That way we of had actual champions to put in the Hall of Fame
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: An ARCSOA Hall of Fame, Too Early?   September 9th 2015, 6:12 pm

Yeah. But I just for now. Don't see it until the ARC, and maybe a ROSA series takes off. But it's like I said. Up to the 'GODS'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ARCSOA Hall of Fame, Too Early?   

Back to top Go down

An ARCSOA Hall of Fame, Too Early?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1