ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Wilson Update thread

Go down 
+4
MrKyleCollins
DarkVoid718
MrKyleBusch1
f1fan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Justin Wilson Update thread Empty
PostSubject: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 23rd 2015, 6:38 pm

That was a scary hit there!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 23rd 2015, 8:25 pm

Only thing I see is that he is in the hospital right now. My thoughts and prayers are with him and hope for the best for Justin.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 23rd 2015, 9:13 pm

A medical reported came in on twitter. Justin Wilson suffered a servere head injury and is currently in a coma and in critical condition. Shows how dangerous moto racing is. Even with all the safety equipment in the car.
Back to top Go down
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 23rd 2015, 11:40 pm

Saw it live as it happened. Karam wrecked pretty hard too, but I could tell Wilson crashed from running into his debris. I didn't think the nose cone would be that heavy of a piece until the announcers explained it. Reminiscent of both Felipe Massa/Henry Surtees incidents in 2009, with Massa surviving and Surtees not being as lucky.
My prayers are with JW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 8:39 am

Until I watched the wreck I thought it was gonna be something like a Kyle Collins wreck (just more realistic). I never imagined debris could do something like that, it shows they need to add some sort of roof to the cars to protect the drivers heads/neck area more.
My prayers are w/ Justin!
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 9:18 am

Looked very similar to Massa's incident a few years back...I really hope he can make a full recovery from that.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 9:33 pm

News just came in, JW didn't make it. Always sad to hear about the death of any race car driver. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 9:50 pm

That is so sad. I can't believe it would happen to someone like him. RIP Justin Wilson ;(
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 10:27 pm

RIP Justin...
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 10:32 pm

Maybe now, it be a good idea for Indycar to take a page from F1. And put some cover on the head of the driver. But yet, Wilson, we hoped you went peacefully, and now just rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 10:54 pm

A sad day in motorsports this year. I hope the family can live through all this, as well as the motorsport industry as a whole.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 25th 2015, 7:32 pm

Felt the need to change my avatar...
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 25th 2015, 8:29 pm

Wilson saved 6 lives today. He donated his organs to the people that really need it in life. He is still making an impact after his death. That is incredible to hear about. #badasswilson
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread EmptyAugust 25th 2015, 8:45 pm

RIP JW!

#ripjustin
#badassjustin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Wilson Update thread   Justin Wilson Update thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Wilson Update thread
Page 1 of 1