ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 8:54 pm

SAFETY CONCERNS ENTERING LA COLINA

Safety Concerns are very high coming into this race. The most dangerous part of the race track is the downhill sector. As there are a couple of banks, if you hit them, you will go flying, and injury is almost Certain to occur.

Robert Adams crashes spectacularly in Qualifying

Speaking of the banks, Adams locked his brakes and hits the first bank, causing him to roll the car slowly. Thankfully he was alright after the crash, but it does raise some concern for the drivers.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 9:41 pm

Adams Speaks Out of Crash

"This course if someone has a rivalry with someone could kill someone here. I only hope everyone can survive here without being a brainless idiot. This is not the time to do it."
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 1:25 am

Wilhoit: Someone's gonna get hurt!

Lewis: Might be a shot for me to score.... Hmmmm.

Conway: Our cars are experiencing some mechanical issues throughout the weekend. Hopefully we won't have one during the race.

Kane Abe (Owner of Harachi): Akio has won the round of Spain last year, and we are expecting another great race. Seong has struggled throughout this year, and I hope he improves later in the season.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 7:54 am

Sowman:" I'm heart Broken at the moment..I just DNF'd my favorite race of the season.."

Pericles: *Sigh* I HOPE I don't see more damage repair bills around.."

Smith:*Silence* " Adams don't kill yourself out there, please. It's bad enough that Finguy was suppposed to run this team."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 9:58 am

Yashin: "Y'now Pericles, with the luck me and McBlair have been having you'll see at least one more damage repair bill. I hope my car doesn't break it's steering like McBlair's did, that would suck..."

Liepins: "I'm really hoping for a good run today, this is one of my all time favourite tracks so a win or top 5 here would make my day"

J. Freeman: "Don't dwell on your DNF Sowman. Just forget about it, you made a bad decision to wreck him and that's that. I believe both Sowman and Kurtis can get good runs here at the Spanish Grand Prix! Even if Sowman gets put to the back for a penalty. Good luck to both of you!"
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:50 am

Pericles:" Its getting Stressful with Racing in all Three top Series then Managing RSR..I may give Control Over to Rehall or Maybe even Wright or Lghtning..But those 2 Are too excited for Napa and Verizon...Plus they may Run Lights Next season. Titan is moving along Nicley. Might Get a contract for Napa..Giannis Won't shut up about Athena Being a Bitch and shit like that..I'm Gonna get a few Zs..If I can..Maybe sit and listen ro Tragedy + Time or something. Yashin, I'm counting on you. As long as your in top 15 of points I Won't be mad. I would be proud. Maybe you could come back next season. With One of my Mates CIn Charge of RSR. The deal about ROR is..Good..I guess..Let me get into my Dominican Roots."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix   2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix
Page 1 of 1