The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   September 6th 2015, 12:54 pm

So proud of Michael and Jesse on their great runs today. They definitely had the best cars in the stable and they showed their talents today. Great job guys!!
Skyla got involved in all the junk in the back of the back and lost tons of track position so it isn't her fault really. We have 2 races left and we should be just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Bulldog" Rogers

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   September 6th 2015, 1:11 pm

Got the pole and managed to lead a good amount of the race, but something broke on the car after the first pit stop. Luckily we were so far ahead we were able to still get a 11th place finish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   September 6th 2015, 3:33 pm

Silverfox: "I'm hearing the stewards are awarding some possible points penalties at the conclusion of the weekend. I'd imagine Seth Cole is part of that."

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   September 8th 2015, 3:31 pm

Cavy: Had a lesson with Michael today teaching him some tracks during dinner. Here's what I told him.

"Now there's 2 ways of doin it, My way or the wrong way. Because tracks like Dubai and Chicago you have to predict what type of move the driver will do, and you try and put up a block before he even makes the move. Also at some tracks oval in particular with low banking, inside line is key. Good passing opportunities in the turns. Road courses are crucial some times. Running out of fuel is bad so you have to conserve fuel from the start of the race so you can pit around 3 laps later at every stop so you can make it and push it to the end."

Michael: "Wait can you repeat that Dad?"

Alan: "Nevermind, just finish your steak"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   September 8th 2015, 3:35 pm

Thenos: "...You ordered the Steak? This is damn burger country."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   September 8th 2015, 9:20 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Silverfox: "I'm hearing the stewards are awarding some possible points penalties at the conclusion of the weekend. I'd imagine Seth Cole is part of that."

*Stares straight at Davis*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America   

Back to top Go down

2015 DuPont World Series Of Racing: Round 3 @ Road America
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2