ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Signing up for the SCS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

When Signing up for the SCS Empty
PostSubject: When Signing up for the SCS   When Signing up for the SCS EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 7:44 pm

Hey guys it's the SCS main painter here. I don't really like having that title but last season it was very true. Now as the painter what really erkes me is when someone wants 4 cars and then wants the exact same sponsor. What even more erksom is when they do it across all 3 series. Now teams that I don't mind that do that is a energy drink team, but then if we have 3 of those it becomes annoying. I have many great ideas for sponsors in my head. If you can't think of a good sponsor just leave *painters choice* at the end of your message. Ike, DJ, me,  and others will come up with sponsors for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Fisher Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: When Signing up for the SCS   When Signing up for the SCS EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 8:18 pm

I know I was one of those people, I apolagize and I changed it Smile Also on the #2 of Jordan fisher and #22 of maalik Nevins, if you can..can you put "Drive For Fisher" on the back of the car? Since its been one year since Ramian Fishers Death.. If its too much trouble then you don't have to ^~^
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: When Signing up for the SCS   When Signing up for the SCS EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 8:31 pm

I'll be doing mine and I wouldn't mind doing different cars with the same sponsors so if anyone has that, I'm willing to take that privilege.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Signing up for the SCS   When Signing up for the SCS Empty

Back to top Go down

When Signing up for the SCS
Page 1 of 1