ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sports We Participate In!

Go down 
+8
DKurtis
Toyota4lyfe
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
BooyakaDragon
MrKyleBusch1
Wilhoit
MrKyleCollins
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Sports We Participate In! Empty
PostSubject: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 7:35 pm

DO NOT POST ABOUT ACTUAL SPORT LEAGUES!

This is going to be a thread where we post about sports we participate in.
For example... I play soccer, tennis, curling and I do skiing,running and swimming!

So basically talk about what happens in sports you participate in!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 7:36 pm

Today I had a actual soccer game and I was playing fullback (defence).
We ended up winning 4-1 and it felt great, so far we have a record of 2-0-0 and we've beat their team both times!
Back to top Go down
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 7:58 pm

I am in Monte Carlo in Monaco right now, we are doing an international kart race. I only need to qualify in the top 8, and I'll be good to race. Plus, it's raining on race day!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 8:05 pm

Hi I'm Jake and I play football. Just got back from it like an hour ago (7pm) in 93 degree weather. That is what happens when you play football in Georgia.
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 8:17 pm

Most of my childhood my parents were never able to afford me doing sports and by the time I was able to because of middle school, I lost interest so.

I'm not very athletic either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 8:20 pm

I play Basketball but...Coach doesn't want us i train in the gym during the summer since the Wrestling team already does..
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 9:42 pm

I play rec soccer. 5v5 its really fun and Im okay at it
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 10:58 pm

I play baseball and I am worse than Maldonado to describe how I am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 28th 2015, 11:31 pm

I do martial arts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 12:47 am

I'm 6'7 and around 170 lb.
Most recent team I played for was Football and I played Basketball for most of Elementary School.
I was offensive line on football. So imagine a tall skinny guy going against 250 lb guys on the line.

I now just play soccer just to keep me active.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Wilhoit

Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 1:35 am

I'm 5'10" and 150 lbs.
Nowadays, I compete in kart racing in Alaska, however, it is my final season until I get to compete into a higher class level of racing, so yeah.
In the meantime, I spend about two hours in the gym, 90 percent of the time weight lifting, while the other 10 is cardio. Yeah, I know, not a good balance.
Other sports I compete in are Track and Field as I compete in Long and Triple Jump, as well as wrestling, something that I don't enjoy as often anymore.
Back to top Go down
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 1:50 am

I used to play Soccer when I was younger. It didn't go well. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 2:09 am

My dad was an all-state three sport athlete, so naturally I grew up playing sports.  At some point in my childhood I play competitive Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Soccer.  Also took Tennis lessons for a while.  When I got to middle school, I scaled back to just playing Basketball, but by the time high school rolled around I gave it up due to knee problems.  Still kind of wish I would have stuck it out, but freshman year I couldn't even run across the gym due to my knee problems, let alone play through an entire Basketball game.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 8:27 am

I'm 5' 3" and 150lbs and I play football so you can imagine me against other guys on the field
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 2:15 pm

Rykia wrote:
My dad was an all-state three sport athlete, so naturally I grew up playing sports.  At some point in my childhood I play competitive Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Soccer.  Also took Tennis lessons for a while.  When I got to middle school, I scaled back to just playing Basketball, but by the time high school rolled around I gave it up due to knee problems.  Still kind of wish I would have stuck it out, but freshman year I couldn't even run across the gym due to my knee problems, let alone play through an entire Basketball game.
My Dad was an NFL QB prospect when he was in high school/college, but due to family issues (Can't say the details) he wasn't able to go pro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 3:10 pm

I'm 5'4 and 112 lb...I need to gain more weight..
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 8:12 pm

I just measured now and now I am 5'11 and I am 115lbs. And I do have to gain weight as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 30th 2015, 10:08 pm

When I was young I raced go-karts on dirt and asphalt tracks. Then at age 16 I jumped right up to street stocks, and I've been doing that ever since, racing around a few NY dirt tracks. My car is an '86 Monte Carlo SS.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 1:34 pm

Nice dude!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 8:33 am

Okay, so I haven't been as active lately because my soccer tournament started!
So far we lost to 3-2 and 4-1 but now we're in a lower division so we can still pull off some wins!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:31 pm

Update!

We sadly lost all four games in the tournament. But we did good for a team that got put together two weeks prior compared to the other teams who got together at the beginning of the year and had time to gain chemistry. We also lost some of our best players due to some hockey stuff going on.

I have a question for you guys, in your own opinion would you count Golf and Racing a sport or activities? I know globally they are considered sports but in my opinion neither are. I imagine a sport as something where you get exercise from and in Golf and Racing you don't get too much exercise. (My opinion, don't judge).
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:41 pm

One cannot Simply drive 200 MPH and not train for it..Golf is pointless..
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 11:04 pm

Golf is definitely a sport. Just a very quiet one where everyone whispers jk. I do golf in my FreeTime and I am decent at it. It is a sport. This is my saying "If it's on Sports Center... it's a sport, DEAL WITH IT"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sports We Participate In!   Sports We Participate In! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sports We Participate In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Office :: The Vortex 2.0-
Jump to: