The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 7th 2015, 11:50 pm

If I had stayed a three car team e.e I would..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 8th 2015, 9:22 am

The last sponsors are announced...

Over the course of this week Johnson Freeman has been releasing the sponsors BFM will have for the 2016 season. They've finally announced their sponsors for the Sony Cup Series! The #41 will be sponsoring Starbucks but it's newly announced secondary scheme will be sponsoring Burger King, the #61 will be sponsoring Tangerine, and the #81 will be sponsoring Geek Squad with it's secondary scheme being sponsored by Best Buy. There are rumours that Freeman might try to get the #61 a secondary scheme but that is unconfirmed and most likely won't happen for a while.

#41 - Starbucks/Burger King
#61 - Tangerine
#81 - Geek Squad/Best Buy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dajon Weeks

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 9th 2015, 2:08 am

Driver Name : Dajon Weeks (Pronounce Dajon like Day'John)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 9th 2015, 10:32 am

Dajon Weeks wrote:
Driver Name : Dajon Weeks (Pronounce Dajon like Day'John)
I know your new but this really isn't sign ups yet. Even if it is, try for the lower series like the trucks series or Verizon. If you really think your that good, try out for the American 700.
Also since you're new, try introducing yourself in the Meet and Greet section of the forums so we can all help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 10th 2015, 3:01 pm

How I'm feeling about Xios Honda
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
Rick.Johnson

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 10th 2015, 3:05 pm

R.I.P Pontiacs. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 10th 2015, 4:39 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dajon Weeks

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 11th 2015, 1:10 am

Thank you mrKyleBusch for i will sign up for the 700
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 24th 2015, 4:24 pm

Coorweiser Racing

We at Coorweiser Racing are looking for one more driver to complete our team. There are two drivers we have in mind. We are interested in Cooper Syron and Bradley Bishop Jr. If you two, or any one else is interested in the ride, let me know. Coorweiser policy is that you need to be active of the forum, comment on the races and love the series.

- Luke Martin (Owner)

Last edited by LukeMartin6 on August 25th 2015, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 24th 2015, 7:12 pm

LukeMartin6 wrote:
Coorweiser Racing

We at Coorweiser Racing are looking for one more driver to complete out fleet. There are two drivers we have in mind. We are interested in Cooper Syron and Bradley Bishop Jr. If you two, or any one else is interested in the ride, let me know. Coorweiser policy is that you need to be active of the forum, comment on the races and love the series.

- Luke Martin (Owner)
Call me an idiot, but I have no idea what complete out fleet means...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 24th 2015, 10:00 pm

DetriotMcBlair wrote:
LukeMartin6 wrote:
Coorweiser Racing

We at Coorweiser Racing are looking for one more driver to complete out fleet. There are two drivers we have in mind. We are interested in Cooper Syron and Bradley Bishop Jr. If you two, or any one else is interested in the ride, let me know. Coorweiser policy is that you need to be active of the forum, comment on the races and love the series.

- Luke Martin (Owner)

I think he meant "complete our fleet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 24th 2015, 10:20 pm

DetriotMcBlair wrote:
LukeMartin6 wrote:
Coorweiser Racing

- Luke Martin (Owner)

I meant "complete our fleet." Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 24th 2015, 10:30 pm

LukeMartin6 wrote:
DetriotMcBlair wrote:
LukeMartin6 wrote:
Coorweiser Racing

- Luke Martin (Owner)

I meant "complete our fleet." Sorry.
I know this has nothing to do with me but what does fleet mean? It's a term I've never heard used...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 24th 2015, 11:10 pm

Fleet is a nautical (boating) term. It's means a bunch of naval (war) ships (boats).
Back to top Go down
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 1:38 am

By fleet, I was meaning completing our team, just a different way to say a group. But yeah, Coorweiser is looking for a 4th driver to fill the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 9:35 am

Bishop Jr = I'd love to have the chance to race for Coorweiser! If my Dad was still alive he'd be so proud of me on what I've accomplished so far in my career.

OCC: Luke, doesn't Coorweiser already have all 4 drivers chose? Or are you talking about the Verizon Cup or Napa Trucks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 9:44 am

Martin: Coorweiser had our roster set for next season but we are making changes and putting a different driver in the Verizon series. So we are looking for a new driver and we like what we've seen from you at Indy this season and we are interested. So Bradley Bishop Jr. Would you like to drive the #4 car for Coorweiser Racing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 10:16 am

Bishop Jr = Well, I can't let an offer like that go to waste so I'll accept!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 11:11 am

James: Probably not driving next season tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 6:13 pm

Pericles:" Don't talk like that. I don't want to see you go so soon! I rarely got to even hang with Collins before Indy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 8:44 pm

So, it seems Fuel hasn't been updating the silly season list as of lately (maybe cause he's too busy) so I'm gonna keep you guys updated on what he hasn't updated for each series... (and Noah can use this to update his list)

Stuttgart United Motors (Switches To A 1 Car Operation)
#14 Petronas Toyota, Driver: TBA

Blue Flare Motorsports (Adds Sponsors)
#41 Starbucks/Burger King, Driver: Treck Tauger
#61 Tangerine, Driver: TBA
#81 Best Buy/Geek Squad, Driver: TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 25th 2015, 8:49 pm

Pericles Drives For Mart's Team
No surprise on this one. Pericles will be driving the #32 Tide Machine.
Meanwhile RVR is still looking for another Driver.

#32 Tide Toyota - Nick Pericles
#31 Reddi Whip Toyota - TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningman17

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 27th 2015, 12:32 am

well now i can finally comment on here im going be replaced by bradley bishop jr after this season leaving me without a ride so please someone sign me i may have to beg at this point but i would like to be with either Yamp motorsports or turner fenway or somebody in the scs i don't wanna be forced outta here

Last edited by Lightningman17 on August 27th 2015, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningman17

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 27th 2015, 12:54 am

DarkVoid718 wrote:
Finally getting caught up with this silly season stuff. But anyway, Turner-Fenway Racing will come back next season in the Sony Cup Series. I will pilot the #17 Ford again, and if Jake wants to stay with the team, the #97 is his for the taking. A third car, #16 is in our minds also, we'll do our best to find sponsorship for that ride. If Michael White gets a win, he's locked in it for sure. I'm really pulling for him.

All cars will have an Autism awareness ribbon placed on both c-posts.

#16 ???? Ford: ????
#17 Aflac (original/silver) Ford: Jesse Turner
#97 Cheez-It/Kellogg's Ford: Jake Baskinger

im interested in driving the 16 for you next season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   August 27th 2015, 1:10 am

YAMP Motorsports 2016 Sneek Peek

Sony
28 - James Silverfox, or Eric Burton?
38 - Chris Louviere, or Cooper Syron?
88 - Charles Sandfer?

Verizon
1 - Skye Commons, Michael White, or a Rookie?

Only one driver is more than likely guaranteed a ride on YAMP Motorsports for 2016 and that is Eric Burton. AGAIN FINAL DECISIONS WILL BE MADE IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   

Back to top Go down

2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next