RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 2:55 pm

OOC: Damn, I hope we don't go over 42...0_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 3:08 pm

Red Viper Racing cuts Sponsorship with LG before the season begins
RVR has decided to cut LG off their sponsorship list for the SCS, while they could have Olympian Motorsports take over that contract as of Verizon and NAPA. Replacing LG is Tide. Yes they have brought back the Tide Sponsorship as a Tribute to Kyle Collins. Who won ROTY with that Sponsor. It also comes as Nick Pericles captured his first win in the #32 when it was Underfunded. Refurbished Sponsor and a better car, as well as a new Manufacturer, RVR hopes to have a third driver continue the streak of good luck by this #32 Tide Toyota. This will be the final Car changes.

31- Reddi Whip - TBD
32- Tide - TBD
33- Skittles - TBD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 4:12 pm

ARC Racing
Owner Bobby McGriff will be taking his 3 car team and shrinking it to a 2 car team. Bobby said, "We have to focus on only 2 cars. Right now we are only getting one car into each race, and each time it is the #66. It has cost us a fortune to take 3 cars to a track and only have one qualify."

#66 ?????? Chevy, Driver: TBA
#06 ?????? Chevy, Driver: TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 9:55 pm

Finally getting caught up with this silly season stuff. But anyway, Turner-Fenway Racing will come back next season in the Sony Cup Series. I will pilot the #17 Ford again, and if Jake wants to stay with the team, the #97 is his for the taking. A third car, #16 is in our minds also, we'll do our best to find sponsorship for that ride. If Michael White gets a win, he's locked in it for sure. I'm really pulling for him.

All cars will have an Autism awareness ribbon placed on both c-posts.

#16 ???? Ford: ????
#17 Aflac (original/silver) Ford: Jesse Turner
#97 Cheez-It/Kellogg's Ford: Jake Baskinger

Last edited by DarkVoid718 on July 31st 2015, 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 10:13 pm

I will be willing to return to the team no problem with that. Sponsors will come later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 11:10 pm

Our main point in having 3 Series for our world of racing here is to make room for people interested in racing. We have way too many team spots for 2016. In order to make room to have 42 Rides FULL TIME for next season we need some teams that have 3 rides to release a ride, and drop to a 2 car team.

M.I.R. since they are a start up team ROOKIE TEAM and is expected not very much. A 1 car operation will only be accepted in making room for M.I.R. in Cup Level.

Fisher Motorsports, I know this team is have good, have terrible with how they are competing this season for 2015. But Swagger Motorsports tried being a 3 car team and I had to deny it because there is not enough room! Same for Fisher Motorsports, I got to keep you guys at a 2 car level im sorry. Feel free to host a 3 car team or anything you like in another series.

Finguy-Psytoni Nintendo Motorsports, you're a new team and I can only expect you to be almost the same as Mountain Dew Racing this season. You're 2nd season on the board, I think you guys going full time for the first season only deserve a 2 car team. Since you already got your main drivers I eliminated car #26.

Red Viper Racing, I can expect a new team like yours to be almost like Monster Energy Racing or Mountain Dew Racing. You guys are a 50, 50 im sure. However, you are a new team and since I got to play role in letting some guys have room to race in this series. I am cutting you down to a 2 car team. I need Red Viper Racing to choose which car they want to eliminate.

Sttugart United Motors, I need you guys to drop back to a 2 car team again for next season. Yes I know it might seem unfair but it was either Blue Flare Motorsports and you guys. But I felt Blue Flare has improved more than you guys and deserves the extra entry for 2016 than SUMS. You guys got 4 cars in another series so I feel its only fair. I am eliminating car #62.

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 29th 2015, 11:36 pm

Nick Mace and Richerd Johnson Teaming Up

Nick Mace and Richerd Johnson have not seen victory lane yet in 2015. 4 months in the season and no wins, we have 5 more months of 2015 left in this season. Richerd Johnson has announced that Johnson Inc. a team formed back in Season 7 will shut down. Due to money problems and how the team has struggled to stay in business, Richerd, has shut down the #44 Team apart of his garage and sold it to Athenian Motorsports the other Pontiac shop. Richerd now driving a 1 car team owned and driving for himself has found owning a team very difficult and being able to race upfront more challenging. With his future in doubts of racing if he will be racing in 2016 is now answered. Richerd Johnson will be driving for Mace Enterprises for 2016 in the Cup level. His legendary #20 Home Depot will come back for 2016 as a Chevy for Mace Enterprises.

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 7:36 am

If I were RVR I'd drop the #33... It's just the easiest move since it's the bottom number.
And I find it funny M.I.R is the only 1 car operation. Maybe they'll have a PT car that races Daytona and Indy. Just so they're not the only 1 car team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 9:34 am

Happy to have Jake Baskinger return to the #97 car. Both of us are in the top 10 in points and have won this season so there's no doubt we're having success working together. Since there is an overload of team cars for everyone, I'll wait to see how the dominoes fall and see which teams downsize their cars. Then that'll determine whether or not TFR will have a 3rd ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 12:46 pm

Okay, I'm fine with having one car. Even though we won't make a lot of $$$ this season.
But would I be able to use that Capital Records car as a PT car that would attempt to qualify at Daytona and Indy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 12:50 pm

Red Viper Racing Drops the #33 and Moves Skittles Sponsorship to the #31
Yup..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:13 pm

Sean Perkins to drive Car 24 for Mace Enterprises

In one of the most surprising moves of the Silly Season, Mace Enterprises decided to round up their legendary driver line up with outspoken and moderately attractive driver Sean Perkins. Perkins is the teams 4th former champion in what will be statistically the Sony Cup Series most successful team line up ever! Perkins stated, "I am extremely happy to be driving the famous 24 car for such a fantastic team. I have no doubt that this team can sweep the top 4 in points." Perkins will join Richard Johnson, Nick Mace, and Jordan Davis in Mace Enterprises. Perkins closed with the statement, "Best of all, I am not in one of those Ford Cheater Mobiles."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:19 pm

Kenny Myatt: Who wants to drive for Xios Honda?

Last edited by f1fan on July 30th 2015, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:23 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Tauger returning, Jackson isn't.
Johnson Freeman recently tweeted that he negotiated a contract with Tauger and Treck Tauger will be returning to the #41 Starbucks Toyota for possibly one of his most successful seasons. Freeman also tweeted out that as of right now they're not planning to sign back Charles Jackson. They have been shopping around. Freeman announced in an interview that they also wouldn't be offering they're ally Nick Pericles a contract due to his behaviour as of lately although they will be keeping him in the AES.

OCC: I did ask Rovenami and he said he would be returning.
Fuel, don't know if you didn't read this but Collins resigned Tauger according to this comment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:25 pm

Bradley Bishop Jr...
This 22 year old driver from Australia has decided to make a return to SCS but hopefully go fulltime this season. After not qualifying in the 2015 Daytona 500 (with Crayola Inc) a team known as Ravenwest saw potential in him and put him in the #21 for the Indy 400. In which he qualified for and pulled off a top 10 in his first ARCSOA race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markjeff531

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:31 pm

Swagger Motorsports has decided to suspend its operations after the 2015 season, leaving S9 Champ Eric Burton a free agent.

Looking to join, maybe a FORD team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:32 pm

markjeff531 wrote:
Swagger Motorsports has decided to suspend its operations after the 2015 season, leaving S9 Champ Eric Burton a free agent.

Does this mean they'll no longer be a team?
If it does, would M.I.R be able to get their #31 Capital Records car back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markjeff531

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:39 pm

DetriotMcBlair wrote:
markjeff531 wrote:

Does this mean they'll no longer be a team?
If it does, would M.I.R be able to get their #31 Capital Records car back?

It means that Swagger is shutting down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:45 pm

@DetriotMcBlair I needed to make room for everyone as possible. We now have 42 full time drivers, your team will be on the list. The #03 car will be full time, I can't give you the 31 because its full with drivers that's why I made the extra series so people can get a ride and team over there. I was able to slide you in Cup with a 1 car team and I hope you're happy. Swagger Motorsports shutting down gave room to everyone to run full time.

LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 1:57 pm

Coorweiser Racing has decided on their final number. Our 4 cars and going to be the #1, #6, #8 & #9

Last edited by LukeMartin6 on July 30th 2015, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 2:01 pm

LukeMartin6 wrote:
@DetroitMcBlair Bradley Bishop Jr. Coorweiser Racing is looking to hire you for a full time ride in the Napa Truck Series driving one of our trucks. Are you interested?

OOC: You commented this in the wrong section!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 3:58 pm

Steven Jenkins is looking for a ride.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
CooperS

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 4:52 pm

Cooper Syron is coming back in 2016, he is a free agent for now. He looks to rejoin with HorizonGroup, but he could sign with a different team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   July 30th 2015, 4:58 pm

YAMP Motorsports will not be hiring anyone till November, but is interested in Eric Burton and Cooper Syron. They plan on rehiring Sandfer and Silverfox if they are willing to return though. Nothing is set in stone till November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)   

Back to top Go down

2016 SILLY SEASON (NO MORE TEAMS!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next