HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Round 14 - Indianapolis 400

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   July 27th 2015, 11:51 am

James: I am happy with the top 10, but I am sad that our cars can't get any momentum. We are putting in the best equipment but apparently we can't get anything. We are constantly furious that we have the cars but we are held back sooo much. Not just SCS but DWSR as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   July 27th 2015, 8:10 pm

Bishop Jr: "Well shit... I race 1 race and I've already been in SCS's biggest accident of alltime. Hopefully this isn't bad luck... I don't want to be known as Bad Luck Bradley or Bad Luck Bishop"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   July 28th 2015, 7:13 am

Fitzwater: "Had a chance for a Top 10 after a difficult week and getting involved in a wreck didn't help much at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   July 28th 2015, 12:51 pm

OOC: I'm just saying, I haven't even seen this type of Dominance by any team. And yes I know Harvick tried to Sweep the West Coast Tour..but Jeff won Auto Club. Yeah Sure Busch has won 3 in a row but he can adapt his car and make much changes to be put on a rail road to victory. It's because he has different traits that can make him a better driver. Sure Johnson and Busch have 4 wins a piece but they have real life 'Ratings' I Guess you could say. The only thing realistsic about the SCS racing, is the cars, not the drivers, just under the hood. At least you didn't do a State styled team. (I'm looking at Discover Ohio, and Michigan, Kenny..) I used to watch your series since 2012....I was a huge fan of it, it was what drove me to ARCSOA..so I'm just saying, not be like like AES, but just use ratings..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   July 28th 2015, 2:19 pm

OCC: I'm glad that Chales Sandfer thread go closed. My head was about to blow up... Not literally but metaphorically. I might bring this up in The Chat Thread but I really want to know why people keep ranting about the SCS. Personally, it's probably my favourite ARCSOA series and I have no problem with it and I don't see a reason for people to argue about it. Although I do enjoy AES and FA aswell but I shouldn't be talking about that here.
I wanted to say, I PMed you again Noah about the oneoff car I was asking you about and I hope I can get a reply sometime soon! Just decided to tell you here just incase you don't check your inbox often!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   July 28th 2015, 3:57 pm

OOC: The Sony Cup Series is the reason I'm here. seriously, since 2012. And Noah please check your Inbox! (Collins said it already but I wanted to!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Indianapolis 400   

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Indianapolis 400
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2