HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Bitch Some More!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 19th 2015, 12:40 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:
Silverfox: "Myatt's got huge and biased connections with the ARCSOA stewards so he's probably replacing Tilton. May the racing gods have mercy on us all."

OOC: Silverfox is AES' Sean Perkins, and you don't see me penalizing him now do you Noah... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 1:54 am

f1fan wrote:
BooyakaDragon wrote:
Silverfox: "Myatt's got huge and biased connections with the ARCSOA stewards so he's probably replacing Tilton. May the racing gods have mercy on us all."

OOC: Silverfox is AES' Sean Perkins, and you don't see me penalizing him now do you Noah... Very Happy

OOC: That's funny Kenny because Jordan was fully removed and banned from Elites for talking about dead driver after one race and Sean was on suspension for a few races for continuous weeks about bad mouthing Coorweiser. Also Sony is dealing with wreckers not just with badmouthing. Davis was moved back 20 spaces for wreckless driving. Before you say I got mad about that in Elites. I was mad that a part time driver was considered a notch above drivers in full time rides and was purposefully wrecking drivers. Davis is going for a Championship and wins that are worth something in the Sony situation. Kenny was out their for nothing but fun in the Elites situation. You can't say one series is bad when your own has the exact same problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 2:09 am

Even worse id say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 12:20 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
f1fan wrote:
BooyakaDragon wrote:

OOC: That's funny Kenny because Jordan was fully removed and banned from Elites for talking about dead driver after one race and Sean was on suspension for a few races for continuous weeks about bad mouthing Coorweiser. Also Sony is dealing with wreckers not just with badmouthing. Davis was moved back 20 spaces for wreckless driving. Before you say I got mad about that in Elites. I was mad that a part time driver was considered a notch above drivers in full time rides and was purposefully wrecking drivers. Davis is going for a Championship and wins that are worth something in the Sony situation. Kenny was out their for nothing but fun in the Elites situation. You can't say one series is bad when your own has the exact same problems.

OOC: Oh shut up Yamp, you are just salty because your driver was an absolute idiot on track. And my driver made one mistake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 12:41 pm

OOC:" If you mean repeatedly turning me into the wall for no reason...then sure..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 5:05 pm

OOC:
SCS
Mosport: Gets crowded and runs into Vincent Allen. Retires from Race.
Cape America: Axel snaps and car runs up the track. Retires from Race
Ohio: did not wreck anyone
New York: engine blows and I lead the field to the green flag after I missed pit road. Retires from Race

That was the extent of my wrecks 3 wrecks in 4 weeks. Let's look at you maliciousness.

Elites
Road Atlanta: Trys to put Pericles in the wall once, fails. Tries again, succeeds. Then for good measures put him in the wall once more. All in one lap on the same straightaway. Doesn't park his but continues to race and wrecks Tedford. Then Myatt is still out on the track.

There is a huge difference between my wrecks and your one. Mine can qualify as racing incidents yours is flat out wrecking.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 6:06 pm

OOC: Will you two quit being bitches from Jersey and SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?! I'M TIRED OF THIS AND I'M SURE EVERYONE IS! I'm salty right FUCKING now listening to you two bitch at each other! I thought this whole community was just for fun and shit. Not for kids. I've been in the NR2003 community sense like around 2010 when I was 14. I though 'If I don't win, oh well. Try for another one another day.' Back then, I didn't had to worry of fights and shit, because everyone was chill back then. Coming into the day my head driver Jeffery Finguy passed. It was my call, and half of the heads wanted MY head. The only two series that did a nod to his death was the Elites, and the DWSR. So, people got pissy at me. And I wanted to leave the community. Not ARCSOA, NR2003 period. Scoot up to after Davis was out of his AES ride. And your two conflicts Bryce and Myatt. Look what happened here. I'm writing this out. Taking time out of my day, to write this bullshit. We need to grow up. Are we kids? No. Are we man-children? I see two. Grow the hell up and act your age. Say sorry for fucking once. I... Am... Done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 6:11 pm

OOC: ...Well before I official Conclude this Man-Child Fight..Davis does have the critical Points...so..with that being said...DAVIS WINS THE BITCHING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Children Will Be Children   July 20th 2015, 6:19 pm

I agree with Finguy this is stupid. Really I was just pointing out that you can't bash one series when you do the same stupid stuff, but I let Kenny drag me back down to his level and starting talking about that dumb wreck again. I will admit I was childish. Sorry for the spam to those who were actually using this chat correctly.
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   July 20th 2015, 6:31 pm

This childish arguing is done. Split and canned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bitch Some More!   

Back to top Go down

Let's Bitch Some More!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Office :: The Dumpster-
Jump to: