HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 20 Silly Season Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 5th 2015, 10:58 pm

Jake Baskinger confirmed as pilot of Car #14 for Cathenix next season, McKane rumored to car 44

In the worst kept secret in all of ARCSOA, Jake Baskinger was announced as the driver of car #14 for Cathenix Engineering. Baskinger who has struggled with Porsche this season felt he needed a new start for the 20th season of the ARCSOA Elite Series. Team Principal Willis Cambridge stated, "We love the passion Jake has on the track, and look forward to continue winning with him as our new driver." Cathenix has also been heavily rumored to be talking to Ohioan Nathan McKane for the 44 car next season. McKane will become a free agent once the season ends due to the dissolvement of Discover Ohio.

Washer and Griffin to SilverSpeed Inc?

SilverSpeed Incorporated, has recently been approved to the Season 20 grid. This is effectively the remnants of the old Pure Michigan team. The team is owned by Pure Michigan team principal, Gerald Silver. Silver stated, "I would like an all Michigan line up. Naturally I am talking with Kris (Wascher) about his possible retainment with the team. Ryan Griffin is also a possibility depending on if he wants to come back." Current Team Principal of Discover Ohio Kenny Myatt however brought up the incredible level of involvement that the State Of Michigan has with this team. Myatt stated, "Starting with next season, Discover Ohio must pull out of the series due to new federal laws prohibiting State run racing teams. Pure Michigan has done so likewise. However I am willing to bet that the State of Michigan has huge involvement with the SilverSpeed team. I fully intend on stopping it, this season. Even to the point of buying into another team, and running it myself."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
day500champ1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 6th 2015, 12:05 am

f1fan wrote:
Washer and Griffin to SilverSpeed Inc?

SilverSpeed Incorporated, has recently been approved to the Season 20 grid. This is effectively the remnants of the old Pure Michigan team. The team is owned by Pure Michigan team principal, Gerald Silver. Silver stated, "I would like an all Michigan line up. Naturally I am talking with Kris (Wascher) about his possible retainment with the team. Ryan Griffin is also a possibility depending on if he wants to come back." Current Team Principal of Discover Ohio Kenny Myatt however brought up the incredible level of involvement that the State Of Michigan has with this team. Myatt stated, "Starting with next season, Discover Ohio must pull out of the series due to new federal laws prohibiting State run racing teams. Pure Michigan has done so likewise. However I am willing to bet that the State of Michigan has huge involvement with the SilverSpeed team. I fully intend on stopping it, this season. Even to the point of buying into another team, and running it myself."  

Griffin responds to SilverSpeed Inc. rumor

Upton hearing that Silverspeed Incorporated, recently approved to the Season 20 grid, was interested in having him as one of their drivers, former ARCSOA champion, Ryan Griffin, had this to say:

"I would love to come back next year. I've been wanting to come back and after getting a taste of the action again during the 700 race weekend I would definitely come back. However, that is up to them. But, if they want me, I'd be glad to run for them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 7th 2015, 7:01 pm

Sorry I just was excited about the offer and I wanted it to be true but I am very excited about what is to come with a totally new Cathenix team and hopefully we get McKane to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 8th 2015, 8:13 am

OOC: I know I'm a little annoying about this, but is there a team that is interested in Delic by any chance? If not I can stop posting about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 8th 2015, 3:17 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
OOC: I know I'm a little annoying about this, but is there a team that is interested in Delic by any chance? If not I can stop posting about him.
Well, BFM is interested in placing him under our parttime car for next season... But we haven't sent a contract to him yet or anything so don't go accepting or declining!

Interests for #41:
Ariana Kearney
Ehtisham Phadkar
Bradley Bishop Jr

Interests for #81:
Roman Rehall (Contract Sent)

Interests for #061:
Tamur Delic

Don't really know many free agents, now I do hope Kenny allows FedEX Racing to compete because I do want to give more drivers a chance then just the 3 I can sign here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 8th 2015, 6:42 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:

slight interest for the part time car for S3 as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 8th 2015, 7:21 pm

Roman Rehall Accepts The Contract Form BFM.

I'm Guessing No Interests For Pericles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   October 9th 2015, 4:02 pm

Major Changes Coming for Audi in Season 20

Coming in to Season 19, AudiSport had high expectations, with a proven race-winning veteran in Ike Durbin and a rising star in Casey Lester.  Unfortunately, the team has faced somewhat of a cruel reality in their short run in the league, as both Durbin and Lester have struggled to find success thus far this season.  While the team aims to be in the haul for the long-term, reports are that Audi are looking to bring an overhaul to the team during the off-season.

While the team appears to have a decent chassis, they have struggled to compete outside the upper midfield and have been involved in crashes often because of the teams they have raced around.  The team apparently is looking to completely reform all ARCSOA Elite Series production for Season 20, including engine, chassis, and body work.  Nothing has been officially announced as to what these changes mean specifically, except for the fact that an Audi representative was keyed saying that everything about the car would be "extremely innovative; something that is not currently seen in [ARCSOA] competition."  It's currently unknown what this means.

Meanwhile, drivers Ike Durbin and Casey Lester both find their futures uncertain.  Although it seems that Durbin has an optional one-year extension, he has stated that he's unsure if he wants to return, holding much of the same reasoning as why he took last season off.  Casey Lester may not return to the team either, however his future is also unknown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Silly Season Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARCSOA Universe :: Offline Leagues :: ARCSOA Elite Series-
Jump to: