ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 20 Silly Season Thread

Go down 
+16
FitzwaterAustralia59
DKurtis
Rovenami
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleBusch1
Andre1
DetriotMcBlair
Wilhoit
Toyota4lyfe
Rykia
ThundertheDragon
LHP14Florida
BooyakaDragon
RedViperGaming
Finnish909
f1fan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 8:35 pm

AAllen22 wrote:
Vincent: "I would love to return to Red Bull for another season. I feel like we're not that far off of championship contention."

Alex:"I want to stay with Mercedes because i wanna get a full season with those guys and my injury earlier this season put the kabosh on that."
Well we feel you're ready. You want to join for Season 20?
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 10:40 pm

Sanctum Announces New AES Car Model for Season 20

For the past two seasons in the ARCSOA Elite Series, Sanctum has partnered with DurbinSport to bring racecar versions of their Sanctum Jackal models.  However for Season 20, a 'new' Sanctum model will debut in the ARCSOA Elite Series: the Deity.  

The Sanctum Deity can currently be seen in the Dupont World Series of Racing, a league which runs a heavier, more bulky version of the AES car.  And while Season 20 will be the AES debut for the Deity branding, it may have somewhat of a familiar look.  Sanctum, of course, bought out LykosGroup, the former privateer car and chassis company that supplied and funded DurbinSport at the time.  Their road RDM model was at the time discontinued, only to be brought back under the Sanctum banner.  This rebranded car with slight modifications came to be known as the Deity.

So while Sanctum may be bringing a new model into the ARCSOA Elite Series, it may not look so unknown to AES fans.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
AAllen22

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 11:22 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
AAllen22 wrote:
Vincent: "I would love to return to Red Bull for another season. I feel like we're not that far off of championship contention."

Alex:"I want to stay with Mercedes because i wanna get a full season with those guys and my injury earlier this season put the kabosh on that."
Well we feel you're ready. You want to join for Season 20?
Vincent: "Yes, I would love to come in and sign the contract."
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2015, 12:52 am

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Red Bull Owner: So DJ, I am going to give you the offer right here, right now! Will you like to ride with Red Bull for another season??

Kurtis: "With pleasure."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2015, 11:09 am

Alright nice to see we got the clan back together. Now we need a PT driver which I do think Rodalfo Omega should get it but we'll see.

7- DJ Kurtis
8- Vincent Allen
02- Rodalfo Omega??
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 11:39 pm

Phaula Thenos is in talk with Ferrari for Full-Time

Like it's said, Phaula is in talk after the International Tour, as she is with the team Part-Time. Now, with Alan maybe moving to Finguy-Psytomi Nintendo Motorsports, she might be the one to move into the series Full-Time once more.

Shock Jr., looking at two teams. Cathenix, and D&C.

Yep, it could be a big pick for either team. As Kyle Shock Jr.'s looking at these two teams. Coming out in statement, Jr. said, "It sucks some hick in Texas ended both Discover Ohio, and Pure Michigan. But I'm looking at these two for options..."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:11 pm

Pericles:" I wouldn't mind coming for Mercedes as Part-or full time. I may stay with BFM as of now.."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:13 pm

Rehall To look to be confirmed back at BFM
Rehall:" Just hoping I can return, maybe even run full-time to really get a chance."
Rehall hoping to bounce back after a dreadful season of part-timing with BFM not being able to go overseas.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:16 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Jake Baskinger to Cathenix?

After the reports of Porsche looking for a new leader, I get word that Cathenix is interested in me for Shelly's ride. Now I said I would like to return and I got offered to return by Wilhoit. But with him leaving brings the question on "Who will replace Porsche?" and "Will they keep the same drivers?". In my opinion, Porsche my never be the same without Wilhoit as the owner and I am sad to see him go. I am completely honest that Porsche might not be as good as what he brought it up to be today. This bring the question on "Will Jake go to Cathenix?". I really appreciate the offer and I will consider it in the near future if they still would want me. I'm just saying it is not confirmed and I may never except it. I my never know. That is why we got the most of the season left to see what happens.

Cathenix Should consider this deeply..seriously..do it..I'm hoping that is going to be true.
Back to top Go down
day500champ1

day500champ1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 1:01 am

Former AES champion considering possible return?

Written by David Howard (OCC: yes I made my own motorsports writer. Razz )

With the biggest race weekend of the AES season upon us, the silly season seems to kick into high gear (no pun intended).  The 8th running of the 700 saw its usual number of one-off drivers, however one name stood out (at least to this writer), Ryan Griffin.  

For those fans new to ARCSOA's Elite Series, Griffin's name may not one that is noticeable.  Yet, 8 years ago, Griffin won the series championship in one of the closest finishes in series history (OCC: I haven't been keeping up since season 13, so I don't know if this is true).  

After winning the season 11 title, Griffin switched teams and finished runner-up in bid to win back to back titles.  After a disaster of a season that was season 13, Griffin left ARCSOA.  

This weekend's 700 marked the first time that Griffin had been in a car in the series in 6 years.  

But, despite not making the main race (the grid has been determined at the time of the writing of this article), one wonders will the former champion come back to the AES?

I had the chance to sit down with Griffin in the garage area after the first practice session.  And after I told how nice it was to see him back and attempting to make the 700, I asked him if a return for season 20 was an option.  His response was the following:

"Well, I've been gone for 6 years.  I don't know if anybody would even know who I was or be willing to give me a shot.  But, would I?  Of course I would.  Racing is something that once you get a taste of it in your blood you can never get away from it, no matter how hard you try.  ARCSOA has expanded into such an amazing series with amazing talent in the 6 years I've been gone.  I don't if I could be as I was 6 years ago, but if the opportunity were to come just maybe you'll see me around next year."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 1:37 pm

Rehall fulltime in Season 20?

Just to get first dibs Johnson Freeman sent a contract to Roman Rehall to take Pericles' place in the #81. He said "Pericles is a veteran, Rehall is a rookie. Rehall is doing better than Pericles and we think it's only fair to give him a shot at fulltime. With our new Dodge models and sponsor we think he will please them both by getting good finishes.

Who will fill the #41?

Another question sent out... Who will drive the #41? Rumours are Rick Shultz will continue testing his luck in the car. But, he hasn't gotten any good finishes. There are also rumours they will be bringing Ehtisham Phadkar or Bradley Bishop Jr into the picture as they are both very big free agents this season...
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 5:11 pm

James Shelly has begun heavily rumoring that he has found a team, but is not going to reveal which until the end of the American 700.

Shelly has been very vocal about his switch to an unknown team for S20, but he has made a decision on what team he will be running for, but he has not confirmed any rumors. "I want it to be a suprise. The team in question has asked total privacy in this matter and I ca't really do anything to change it."

Tamur Delic searches for a ride

After being reportedly dissmised from Auricom, Tamur Delic, who recently has been on fire in the past weeks, has begun wondering if anyone is interesting in hiring him. "I have some talent, not a lot, but I have never gotten a good enough car to prove it."
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 8:06 pm

number change for S3

It was confirmed early in the season that Jessica Shelton would be replacing the retiring Tylor Thaber for Season 20. However, it was unveiled that it would not be a 88 next season either. Instead Jessica Shelton will be piloting a #25 Hyundai for S3 in Season 20.

Unconfirmed on who will be in the 24 as the team is still in contract tals with driver Allie Nelson
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 8:30 pm

Saarinen to stay at Ferrari?

Tuomas Saarinen is reported to have resigned with the Ferrari team for another season after the win at Oklahoma.
Saarinen: "They have treated me good. Car can win."

Sandfer hopes to return

Charles Sandfer is hopeful that he can work a deal to stay with the D&C team where he understands he has not performed the best since joining. "In season 18 I speak for the entire team in that we were not where we wanted to be in out program. This season has been almost an entire 180 from where we were at evidenced by Syron being atop the points but there are still quirks being worked out in our car that have prevented us from being up front for the entire race like we would like to be but Im just hoping that I will be able to be with the team for S20."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 9:41 pm

Jake Baskinger begging for the Cathenix ride
I don't think Porsche is really working out under this new management. Even after missing the American 700. I am really convinced and I would like to talk about that offer for next season.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 10:52 pm

Finguy-Psytomi Announces Numbers for the Team, and even a Part-Time Ride

The team is going with Ford as a manufacturer. As by the confirmation of one driver in this deal, Kyle Shock Jr. is confirmed to be in the team. And the team confirms a sponsor as well. One of the big three of gaming, Nintendo will be on board. They have numbers. Based on the numbers both Kyle Sr. and Jr. turned laps in in his younger days. (89 & 98) As well as a Part-Time ride. En tribute to Jeffery Finguy (092). So now, the team looks like this.

???-89
Kyle Shock Jr.-98
???-092

Last edited by Finnish909 on October 2nd 2015, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gordonfan291

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 12:48 am

Finnish909 wrote:
Finguy-Psytomi Announces Numbers for the Team, and even a Part-Time Ride

The team is going with Ford as a manufacturer. As by the confirmation of one driver in this deal, Kyle Shock Jr. is confirmed to be in the team. And the team confirms a sponsor as well. One of the big three of gaming, Nintendo will be on board. They have numbers. Based on the numbers both Kyle Sr. and Jr. turned laps in in his younger days. (68 & 86) As well as a Part-Time ride. En tribute to Jeffery Finguy (092). So now, the team looks like this.

???-68
Kyle Shock Jr.-86
???-092

86 is still owned by Durbinsport though unless i missed them changing it
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 8:40 am

OOC: It's the 89 Sandfer not the 86 XD
Back to top Go down
Rykia
Admin
Rykia

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 12:35 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
OOC: It's the 89 Sandfer not the 86 XD

The unedited post had 68 and 86 originally.
Back to top Go down
https://arcsoauniverse.forumotion.com
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 3:07 pm

I goofed so.
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 5:52 pm

Cayden Lorenzo moving to Elites

Talented Formula Alpha driver, Cayden Lorenzo, wants to find a ride in the ARCSOA Elites. The Spanish national will try his best to find a full time ride. "I feel like I would be suitable in the Elites, I've had previous experience in road course racing. But when it comes to speedways, well, I need to get used to that."
Cayden Lorenzo is a free agent.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 7:20 pm

*Sigh* At least finish this silly season...Gosh..
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2015, 3:36 pm

The hunt is over for Car #89. The Driver is, JAMES SHELLY for the team.

Finguy-Psytomi, has quite literally, now a reputation to lift up. James Shelly will inherit the 'Co-Lead Driver' status, as well as fellow now teammate, Kyle Shock Jr. The thing is, the team Shelly hinted to was this team. Now Shelly will ride car #89 and will help the team maybe getting a win or two. The team, by seasons end will buyout the equipment, and crew from Pure Michigan and will get started to make gears to turn. But yet now, Ford will be on the cars, and the change into the power of a different motor company, it will not phase the team.

Team Now:
James Shelly-#89
Kyle Shock Jr.-#98
PT-???-#092
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2015, 7:25 pm

Phadkar talking with Auricom
After having a terrible season so far with McLaren the Pakistani driver Ehtisham Phadkar has been chatting with Auricom for getting Delic's spot on the roster. He does hope to get the ride, if not possibly a better ride but the likelihood of that isn't very high right now.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2015, 8:36 pm

James Shelly confirms the Finguy-Pystomi announcement

James Shelly, current driver of the 14 cathenix, has announced he will be co-leading the new team in the 89 next season. "To be honest its about time that I try to break the barrier with a team that is brand new. I wanted to try out some new things and this is definatly the way to go. Im going to be keeping Amy as my crew chief, and yea" An press repoter asked him the question if he would drive the #1 for that team if he won the championship. "Possibly, I may allow Cathenix to gain that identity, but I can see it happen. Im shedding my Cathenix part of my career and am moving on to new things." The final question was about sponsorship, and a member of the audince asked what his favorite Nintendo video game was "Absolutly Pokemon, hands down my favorite. But if we are to keep the same sponsors on the car, Im going to have to accept other names on my car, and Im fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   Season 20 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Silly Season Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next