Uhh..... Kyle Collins is dead....
'

Fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 12:51 am

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
I would love to come back to Porsche for next season. I like how the car feels but I do hope to get them a championship this season.

Luca: After a season I am having in lights has speculated rumors that I will be moving to Elites. I am not going for an elites ride. I am trying to get a ride into Formula Alpha next season. If I can get a part time ride, that would be cool in case I have to make the move over to elites but my main focus is FA.

Red Bull Owner: We would like to have both Kurtis and Allen back for next season but I am leaving it up to them to make their own decisions on if they like to stay or not.
Kurtis: "I plan on coming back to Red Bull. If we can get our cars to run up front and stay there consistently, we can be in championship contention. I still believe in this team, cause I know we've had speed in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 3:00 pm

Well Shit...Thanks! Very Happy Put me on Free Agent List as of now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 3:25 pm

I'll add the team chart to the OP.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 3:48 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 4:28 pm

I guess I'll stay with Mentervini for S20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 5:09 pm

Pericles:" In Honesty I love Red Bull Racing and their Spunk. It gives me a drive to aim for them. But I've never been considered and I don't blame them. Cathenix would be nice, I mean I would run by my DWSR Team-mate James Shelly. and MUA is a very nice team, I would love to return next season full-time for them. BFM..I really like the place, even if we aren't fast we still are family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilhoit

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 5:46 pm

Wilhoit: "Doing fantastic so far in part timers! Maybe I should compete in Elites one last time...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 7:46 pm

Phadkar = I would've really liked to be on Porsche. They're the team that gave me my first race in AES and I really want to go back there some day. As of right now I might aim for a ride at Ferrari, Red Bull, or maybe even DurbinSport since I guess McLaren made up their mind and won't be bringing me back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 7:56 pm

Red Bull owner: Kurtis we will love to have you back next season. You are definitely the perfect person to fit the ride and our number 1 driver. We will love to take you into the office and give you your contact whenever your ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 8:03 pm

People that Red Bull might want to have on the team if Vincent doesn't want to return. We think he deserves better but it is his choice. Here they are:
Vincent Allen: Current Red Bull Driver
Rodalfo Omega: Current Red Bull PT Driver
James Shelly: Current Cathenix Driver
Kyle Shock Jr: Current Pure Michigan Driver
Tuomas Sarrinen: Current Ferrari Driver

PT Drivers:
Rodalfo Omega
Etisham Phadkar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 9:57 pm

Finguy-Psytomi Nintendo Motorsports to make their bids for Drivers

FPNM now hits their lists of drivers. And now they will be confirming a Part-Time Drivers Entry. The big name there, could Brandon Jefferson, a current ARCSOA Lights driver be making the jump to a Part-Time ride with the team. And yet, they are looking for some drivers for Full-Time as well. Phaula Thenos is wanting to go Full-Time. But she'll talk to Ferrari to jump up. That means if she does, the 092 will be their number. And they'll be after it.

Current Drivers on Watch
-Kyle Shock Jr.(Current Driver for Pure Michigan) He has history deep with the team. Will use it as a last resort
-James Shelly(Current Driver for Cathnex) Shelly looks to be a solid pickup for any team. EuroSport proved that.
-Nathan McKane(Current Driver for Discover Ohio) McKane hasn't been picked up yet, like Fibrosis, FPNM makes a bid. But they go for only McKane.
-Alan Cavagnaro(Current Driver for Ferrari) Alan, wanting to leave for another team. Could he be aggressive here?

Possible PT
-Brandon Jefferson(Lights) Could He? Maybe?
-Michael Cavagnaro(Lights) Could we see father or son? Father and son?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 10:11 pm

Aurel Riucu to return to Auricom, still searching for driver to replace Delic
Auricom has talked negotiations with Riucu confirming that he will return with the team.

Current Drivers Auricom is interested in hiring:
Kyle Shock Jr. (Pure Michigan driver)
Etisham Phadkar (Subaru Driver)
Vincent Allen (Red Bull Driver)
Treck Tauger (Auricom PT driver)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 10:33 pm

Shultz: "I know not many people are gonna want me as I'm just some new person who filled in for my dead cousin but I do have some teams I've taken interest in. I'd really like to go PT for Auricom. A team like FPNM or MIR would be cool as they are new teams"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 13th 2015, 11:42 pm

James Shelly under a lot of pressure

The young Englishman has been receiving massive amount of requests to drive for multiple teams. "I would actually like to drive for either Red Bull or Finguy-Pystomi. Red Bull is a powerful team that has fallen out as of late and maybe I could help bring it back. However I like Finguy-Pystomi due to some background and also would not mind trying to bring a new team to the spotlight. I honestly will be seriously considering any offer that comes my way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 14th 2015, 8:41 am

Cavy: Shelly and I are great friends. We work well together on the track so it would be a huge advantage for the FPM gang if Shely and I were on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: re   August 14th 2015, 9:13 pm

Toyota4lyfe wrote:
Cavy: Shelly and I are great friends. We work well together on the track so it would be a huge advantage for the FPM gang if Shely and I were on it

James: Heck ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 14th 2015, 9:53 pm

I mean we support where ever people go any we don't judge. So if we don't get whoever we want, fair enough. We hope for the best and we wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 14th 2015, 11:51 pm

FP'N'M is considering both James Shelly, and Alan 'Cavy' to be in the team, as they are right now the two front runners to be on the team. Once the Elite Series comes back to the US. The team will speak to both drivers on the matter.

And even news for Red Bull, Kyle Shock Jr. is interested in Red Bull. But he'll play the field for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 17th 2015, 11:08 am

Ehtisham Phadkar

Phadkar = I'd really like to go to Auricom and race full time. They're a good team and I think I'd really be able to prove myself AES worthy over Auricom. Although I really appreciate seeing Red Bull would like me as a part-time driver.

Bradley Bishop Jr.

Bishop Jr = I'd personally like to go as a part-time driver for a team. Red Bull would be cool to do part-time as, although I'd also really like to go to DurbinSport and be part-time over there. I know I have high expectations for where I'll be headed but that is something I have to do if I want to become the next Cooper Syron!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 17th 2015, 11:56 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Red Bull owner: Kurtis we will love to have you back next season. You are definitely the perfect person to fit the ride and our number 1 driver. We will love to take you into the office and give you your contact whenever your ready.
Kurtis: "Indeed I am ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   August 19th 2015, 10:39 pm

BFM coming back, but in a Dodge?
Although Freeman loves the Lexus company he has announced they are planning to switch to a new manufacture for Season 20. He said in an interview "I will be facing the #83 Canadian Tire Dodge in the American 700 and I like how the manufacture has been performing. I'm currently making a deal with Dodge asking if they want to be our manufacturer and it's looking positive so far"

OCC: Baskinger, if you read this you can PM me about it. But for the S20 cars I want to use that Dodge template you used for Freeman's #83! I also might ask you to paint my AES cars cause I kinda want the same design as Freeman's #83 just a different sponsor and numbers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   September 2nd 2015, 8:23 pm

Jake Baskinger to Cathenix?

After the reports of Porsche looking for a new leader, I get word that Cathenix is interested in me for Shelly's ride. Now I said I would like to return and I got offered to return by Wilhoit. But with him leaving brings the question on "Who will replace Porsche?" and "Will they keep the same drivers?". In my opinion, Porsche my never be the same without Wilhoit as the owner and I am sad to see him go. I am completely honest that Porsche might not be as good as what he brought it up to be today. This bring the question on "Will Jake go to Cathenix?". I really appreciate the offer and I will consider it in the near future if they still would want me. I'm just saying it is not confirmed and I may never except it. I my never know. That is why we got the most of the season left to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   September 2nd 2015, 8:24 pm

Red Bull Owner: So DJ, I am going to give you the offer right here, right now! Will you like to ride with Red Bull for another season??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAllen22

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   September 2nd 2015, 9:13 pm

Vincent: "I would love to return to Red Bull for another season. I feel like we're not that far off of championship contention."

Alex:"I want to stay with Mercedes because i wanna get a full season with those guys and my injury earlier this season put the kabosh on that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Silly Season Thread   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Silly Season Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next