ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom

Go down 
+6
ThundertheDragon
BooyakaDragon
FUELTheBandicoot
Finnish909
MrKyleCollins
f1fan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom Empty
PostSubject: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:33 am

After the round of Homestead outspoken driver Sean Perkins now has a change of heart and is once again setting his guns back on SCS. Perkins stated, "The penalty we all got was FAR too harsh of penalty for what we did. In fact, most series wouldn't even penalize for what we said. After considering all options, I think the SCS officials are far too chicken to accept any form of constructive criticism, and are being automotive empirical tyrants. They also seem like they are having a temper tantrum over someone with a different opinion of theirs."

This comes on the heels of ARCSOA sanctioning president Stephanie Tilton, who was a former marketing director with the SCS, publicly denouncing the decision of the SCS officialdom body. Tilton stated, "The Sony Cup Series was VERY harsh on the people involved. Being a major player of the ARCSOA Elite Series, I commonly receive criticism. But I do not base my decisions off of that. Heck I had Kenny Myatt flip me the bird at Road Atlanta this season, but that doesn't bother me. I think the SCS officials ought to rethink this." When asked if ARCSOA may overrule the SCS decision Tilton was very candid, "It depends on the circumstances. Keep in mind, this is the ARCSOA Sony Cup Series, so if the SCS officials remain defiant, then we may intervine given a special set of circumstances. If they remain defiant, then ARCSOA will fine the series." Tilton ended with this statement. "I feel bad for all the parties involved, if they do not run the Indianapolis race, then I may invite the teams to our Oklahoma race."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:12 am

Freeman: "I don't want to get involved with this as I don't care how any teams perform. If my team can perform good screw everyother team, I won't let them interfere with me. But, they were using their freedom of speach get rights so the punishment was too harsh. I reccomend thinking of something else to punish them, or don't punish them at all"
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:46 am

FPM Was Involved, and they give this a chance?

Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports, yeah. SCS gave them a cold shoulder. After they just began a bit of a revolt. So, Johnny Finguy, brother of lost Jeffery Finguy just said in comment about this. "I wish we wern't hit so hard. We circled Indy as our breakout performance. But, even though both Johnson and Thenos are in different rides, we asked JF Finguy, and a new driver under our watch, a driver that goes by Son Kizro. A driver from Japanese decent. So... AES, can you give us a chance, and make us a family once more?"
Back to top Go down
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 2:49 am

Lee Mayers, Sony Cup Series CEO: Penalty stands. The penalty that was enplaced on Perkins and the Finguy-Psytoni team will stay in place for Indy for their final race on suspension. We here in the Sony Cup Series feel the comments between Perkins and the Finguy-Psytoni team were blunt and embracive with their word choices all season towards their competitors and making the series out to be our fault that a certain team is better than others, which is out of our control. We enforce a rule package and car mod that these teams have to work around and everyone this season has been clean on passing inspections. The false accusations towards the series and bashing the series as to why other teams are quicker than others is out of our control. We felt the comments all season especially from Perkins end was uncalled for on many occasions with Ford and Coorweiser being rigged and how it's been our fault when every team meets tech inspection cleanly and all driver and equipment is on the racetrack. We have nothing to do with it. We as a group that run the Sony Cup Series felt the unnecessary comments has gone on for too long and that missing Homestead was too small of a penalty that missing one of the 3 biggest races of the season right after Homestead would meet a necessary penalty. Our goal in this was to get drivers to realize this is a series for fun. Yes you can have your opinions on the matter but when it comes down to bashing the series you run in for why your struggling and calling the series out as "stupid" its came to a point that the insults kept adding up to the point we had to lay out some suspensions in hopes of others realizing that biting the hand that feeds you gets you no where.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 8:26 am

Silverfox: "Sounds like Perkins is just mad that he has to drive for a lower quality team after having every thing good fed to him his entire career. The team he races on probably wants to get good and are hoping Perkins would be the guy to help them out, but I guess Perkins doesn't want to, which is a shame."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
ThundertheDragon

ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 11:39 am

William: ...Are you fucking serious?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:34 pm

Sean: I don't get why the idiotic SCS officialdom has to act like pricks every time someone has the balls to challenge them. This series isn't for fun, it is about who can stroke the officials massive ego, and it looks like the only reason why Ford is so strong is because they do more ass kissing then everyone else!

Sean: The SCS officials don't even suspend drivers for idiotic and borderline dangerous racing, and yet they suspend me and the FRM team for calling them out on it? How bullshit is that. Once again, the SCS officials are IDIOTS, and I truly mean that!
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:58 pm

I just don't get why people think it's the car not the driver. Maybe all the people that are doing good are all driver. And also if you see, only two drivers in the top 5 in points are ford drivers. We have a Chevy and a dodge up there too. It's not about the wins, it's about how smart you are in the series. It's not like anyone see that.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 2:01 pm

Baskinger...look at the AES and what do you see?
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 3:25 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
Baskinger...look at the AES and what do you see?
What about it
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 3:42 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
I just don't get why people think it's the car not the driver. Maybe all the people that are doing good are all driver. And also if you see, only two drivers in the top 5 in points are ford drivers. We have a Chevy and a dodge up there too. It's not about the wins, it's about how smart you are in the series. It's not like anyone see that.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 4:25 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:
MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Can you stop being a kid and explain.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 4:27 pm

Sean: It is clearly not the driver when the Fords swamp the entirety of the top 5 on any given week.

Last edited by f1fan on July 19th 2015, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 4:33 pm

Jo. Finguy: "...Sean, save it. They won't listen. But we thank you for helping with this losing fight. SCS killed Jeffery's dream anyways."
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 4:40 pm

It is basically the same with Discover Ohio and Cathenix..
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 6:39 pm

If you set the car up right, you have a chance at a win.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 10:05 pm

Jordan Davis (YAMP Motorsports): Fords are strong, and none are as strong as Coorweiser, Turner, and YAMP, but also look at what drivers are behind those cars. James Silverfox, Charles Sandfer, Chris Louviere, Jesse Turner, Jake Baskinger, Luke Martin, & Skye Commons who have all made a name for themselves (Jury is still out on Jeff James). They are very strong drivers who have earned their spot on the top. Even though they may be winning the races they are not winning the championship. Look who is leading the points. A CHEVY DRIVEN BY ROOKIE JORDAN FISHER. Also when I was driving wreckless I was moved 20 positions back. Sony officials are taking charge, and acting against bad driving. Before you say that I was against the 5-20 position thing and they should be removed from the race. Remember I said that Kenny should be removed since he was not even going for the main championship. Then I was removed for saying something about Jeffery Finguy. So Elites is less forgiving than Sony. Just remember when you point your finger 3 more are pointed back at you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 1:25 am

Kenny honestly you need to just quit being so butthurt over it. You keep talking down on the series. I told you if you kept it up I would just kick you out entirely. You're being a child in all honesty. Grow up. This is an offline league for fun and if you want to talk down on the "SCS Officials" then don't let the door hit you on the way out. I am not going to stand for people to talk down on how I am running the series and the series ingeneral. I go through enough bullshit in the real world and you're only making it worse just please shut the fuck up about it and either just accept your penalty or just get out of the series?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 1:32 am

I agree with Noah and Bryce..
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 1:52 am

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:
Kurtis: "I drive in this series and still get wrecked (begins laughing). Though I may not necessarily think of Ford 'rigging' the races so that they can win, equipment is a major factor in all of ARCSOA. There are possible future stars that are just in shitty rides (you have to admit, it's true). I know this sounds like I'm a dick here, but I feel like I'm as good as those that run up front, it's just that the BMWs aren't fast enough, and that's due to equipment. Some drivers that are just as fast as us in other series just don't have the best equipment like us. I admit, Pericles was doing good once he was in good equipment, heck, he even won a race (or two, can't quite remember). I know this won't do anything, but anyone can have potential once they're in a good ride. You need good equipment, consistancy, intelligence, and luck. I don't want to cause an argument over here, I'm just stating my thoughts."

OOC: Doubt this will be relevant to this "issue"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom   Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Perkins appeals suspension, claiming SCS Officialdom bias. Tilton denounces SCS officialdom
Page 1 of 1