ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 13 - Homestead

Go down 
+7
LukeMartin6
Finnish909
RedViperGaming
BooyakaDragon
MrKyleBusch1
JeffJames17
DarkVoid718
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

Round 13 - Homestead Empty
PostSubject: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
JeffJames17

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 9:37 pm

Finished 7th after running in the back all race
-2 pts out of the points lead
Back to top Go down
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 9:48 pm

Spotter - "You got the win Jesse, you beat him! Good job!"
Turner - "YEAH, CUE THE DUCK GUYS! WOOO!!! Thank you everybody, this is just awesome!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 9:55 pm

This has to go down as one of the best races in Sony Cup history. It was so much fun to race around here and for once we had nice clean racing. I had fun but I thought we had a win but at least my good old buddy and team owner got the win finally. This is a well deserved win for him. Congrats dude!!!
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 10:26 pm

Silverfox: "I'm not sure if YAMP Motorsports is trying to conserve our equipment for later in the season but lately I just can't get anything done in this car and trust me I'm pushing it to the limit."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:04 pm

Pericles:" Broke down early on. I'm not mad, I'm just glad that my family was at Homestead! Even Jay got to say hi Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma! It was a little disappointing to not race the full race, but It was a great race, I cheered on YAMP Motors and a bunch of others. Fisher sadly got wrecked out but He is still in the points lead. At least I'm locked in for Indy!"
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:13 pm

Shock Jr.: "...Welp. Least it wasn't Martin."
Back to top Go down
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:15 pm

Martin: Damn! What a finish! Too bad I was the one to come up short. But all in all it was a good points day for Jeff and I. Jeff is only 2 back now and I'm up to 5th in points. Aaron didn't do so well because he got a piece of a wreck but still managed a 24th place. Skye got wrecked by a lapped car sadly so that was a bummer. But hey, we are Coorweiser Racing, the best team in the SCS! We will fight to the end and do whatever it takes to win this championship! We're not just a team, we are a family!
Back to top Go down
JeffJames17

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:17 pm

^YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 11:21 pm

OOC: Luke, can I ask a serious question. How much for an engine? lol
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:18 am

Tauger: 5th "Now THIS is the run I needed, now to somehow bring the team to championship-competitive state."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 11:53 am

Shultz: "Not too bad of a run today, 28th and only 1 lap down. I'm still getting used to these cars but when I find my best settings I these cards I should start doing amazing"

Freeman: "I can't even put it into words of how proud I am of my drivers. Tauger got BFM their second top 5 of the year and Jackson also managed to pull of a 12th so we got both cars in the top 20"
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 1:24 am

Kurtis: "Disappointing run but we still have quite the season to go."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 11:55 pm

FUEL Brothers Racing

After Round 13

Zebulun Stark Finishes 27th
Jacob Hart Finishes 29th

Zebulun Stark: Finally got the chance to drive for FBR. Been waiting on the 3rd car deal to come around for us to drive in a 3rd car operation. That deal probably won't happen til 2016. However trying to make the most of the seat time replacing the boss. We ran well today just got caught up in a mess not of our own doing.

Jacob Hart: Really happy to be working with Zeb for these few races. Sad that my big bro won't have the chance to battle for the title after missing all these races coming up. However we wasn't the best that we would of liked. We were a top 10 car however, just racing 4 wide didn't really work. It was my fault that I got wrecked, I should of gave Sandfer more room to come back up. It was a nasty lick but thank goodness to the safety changes. I'm okay and we did lose ground in points but we'll get em next time!

Noah Hart: Proud of the entire FBR organization this weekend. Both cars were Top 10 worthy, just caught got up in unfortunate circumstances out there. Real impressed with Zeb after how he raced upfront with them guys in his first race in competitive equipment. Better than how I have ran this season... Looking forward to seeing what he can do for us later on.

Reporter to Noah: When can we expect you back on the track?

Noah: The doctor told me that it needed to approximately 3 weeks to properly heal with the certain exercises I'm doing. The doctor said I'll be good to go back racing at Round 16 of Bristol but I'm wanting and pushing hard to make my return for Round 15 of South Boston.

Reporter to Noah: Do you feel like if you came back for Round 15 at South Boston instead of coming back for Round 16 at Bristol that you could have a chance at maybe coming back into the title hunt?

Noah: I don't think so, we've struggled this season. We've really had our mind set the past few races before the accident in the Elites for FBR to try and get Top 10s every week and if we can get Top 5s those would be like wins to us. A win definitely is something we want. I really want to win, but we haven't been good enough this season to win. Unless we luck up or hit on something to start racking up finishes like that we can't even think championship. However that is our ultimate goal we came into 2015 is. But to answer your question. Coming back only missing 2 races is because I just miss being in the car I hate stepping out of it. But I do think we could become a factor in showing our face back at the top in points near November and December if we only miss 2 races. So yes I think it's not over for us if we get lucky or get on a hot streak in my return.

Jacob Hart: 7th in points (-51pts)
Noah Hart: 19th in points (-86pts)
Zebulun Stark: 53rd in points (-346pts)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Homestead   Round 13 - Homestead Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 13 - Homestead
Page 1 of 1