ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 16th 2015, 9:38 pm

While the ARCSOA paddock is away in Europe. All over the world, the latest ARCSOA video game, ARCSOA Racer Season 19 was released today. The critical reception of the game is quite good, Horvath Gaming Magazine called it, "The best racing game of this year."

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 is the first video game based on the popular ARCSOA Elite Series since Season 12. That game was massively criticized for it's horrendous online, and painfully easy AI. It was so bad, that ARCSOA ended a 5 year contract with AE Games, who at the time was having massive budget issues.

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 is made by the company, Inzed Game Corporation. Who has made games for the Formula Alpha Series for 8 seasons.

The game was praised for it's "amazing" online capabilities as well as it's "in-depth" career mode. The career mode allows you to participate in ARCSOA rookie orientation, and then having you work your way through the ARCSOA Lights Series. Once you place well in a few races in that series you get a call from your agent saying that an Elites Series team is interested in hiring you. Then you get a call from a team.

However there were some limitations one gamer said, "I can't drive for Discover Ohio because my career mode driver isn't from Ohio, how stupid."

The final feature of note is the special online mode for gamers who choose to take on the task of doing a FULL LENGTH AMERICAN 700! YES A FULL 700 MILES OF VIRTUAL GAMING! ARCSOA fan Shane Hart said, "It is actually tiring because you can feel the car come and go as the race goes on. Plus with the actual rule package for the real American 700, it is pretty much a pack race between you and 41 other online racers. No PS4 or X-Box racing game that I know can handle a full field of Online racers, but surprisingly I have seen no lag whatsoever."

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 is a "must see to believe game" and is highly recommended to all race fans and gamers alike!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 16th 2015, 9:50 pm

OOC: I already picked a "Cover Man" for the game as well! So don't beg for it.

Kenny: I don't normally play video games except ARCSOA Racing Season 1 for PC. But this PS4 version of ARCSOA Racer Season 19 is insane!

Kenny: Any "Real" ARCSOA drivers up for a 100% American 700?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tylor

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 16th 2015, 10:16 pm

Thaber: The day I get it, I challenge you to the 700 mile race, Kenny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 16th 2015, 10:21 pm

Shock Jr.: "You're on Myatt!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 16th 2015, 11:07 pm

Shultz: "Everybody knows who'll be on the cover! Kyle Collins, the best driver of the century... Nah, I'm just messing with you. I really hope it'll be Shelly. He has been a big part of season 19. But knowing ARCSOA it'll probably be somebody like Myatt or anybody else from Discover Ohio. Not that I'm complaining about it, they kinda do deserve the cover of a popular racing game since they're on the most known team in all of ARCSOA"

OCC: Out of curiosity, in the game do they have a feature where you can race as already existing drivers? And there should be mods released for this, like one could be you can choose between Shultz and Collins in the #41 car.
Yes I know this is a fake game, just giving ideas to make this more interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 12:17 am

OOC: There will be a DLC of who is added... For example there are about 5 or 6 drivers sampled. LOL

BTW: Just finished the video! LOL, uploading it now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 12:28 am

OOC: Jeffery Finguy better be in the game. I mean, come on. He's practically a legend gone before his legacy. That's it.

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 DLC: The Lost Michigan Son; Pack will include Jeffery Finguy as a driver, and the tracks of the race at Flint, Mi. And Trois Riveres, the track he last won at.

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 DLC: My Name, is Kyle Collins; Pack will include Kyle Collins as a driver in a 141 car, and tracks of Montreal, and (a track I like to see in ARCSOA soon) Old Spice Speedway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 12:33 am

OOC: Old Spice doesn't need to be a DLC... because it is on the schedule already! *Hint Hint*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 1:23 am

OOC: ...
We'll change it to Richmond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 1:52 am

Kurtis: Appearance wise it could be better just hope the gameplay is good at least and not buggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 17th 2015, 1:11 pm

Kenny: Damn it, got wrecked by my AI car in a career mode race at Road Atlanta! I hate my AI driver!

Kenny: I guess they got the American 700 package from ARCSOA. If this is how we really race in the American 700, then it will be a wild race!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 24th 2015, 9:08 pm

Phadkar = Welp... I bought the game, but I wasn't in it. So I'm really hoping they release the DLC with me in it soon... I'm just hoping they don't use the picture of me where I'm almost vomiting all over the cameraman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 24th 2015, 11:32 pm

Kenny: What are you talking about... your in the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 24th 2015, 11:35 pm

Shultz: "Just don't question him... Probably skipped over himself or something along the lines of that. On the other hand I'm really looking forward to the Collins and Finguy DLC. Playing as my deceased cousin... That would be creepy but awesome at the same time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 25th 2015, 8:22 am

James: decent game, do enjoy it, but suspiciously I can't seem to win with any cars but I am consistent constantly.

Amy: ur kidding me, that's basically ur trademark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   July 25th 2015, 9:58 am

Cavy: I was playing Online with Scavnicky and Mikey, it was quite fun. No surprise when we went to Limerock Mikey and I held the front row. It was funny how in the game the AI is fantastic. Cross's AI driver wrecked me and I pulled off a killer drift. I definitely recommend this game to others!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)   

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Racer Season 19 Released Today (Fictional Video Game)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1