ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   July 15th 2015, 3:34 pm

The NR2003 community has been particularly LOLzy lately, it honestly pisses me off. But I do think that the people on this site are not all that bad. We may get mad at each other but it all works out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   July 15th 2015, 3:44 pm

I hate idiots, so you can probably figure out my thoughts on most of the community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   July 15th 2015, 4:01 pm

I wish I could join in... But you took it right what I have to say as well. If NR2003 is like this, I'm gone. And I don't care if people stalk me. I got a way to self defend myself. And well... I'm not a big help in it anyways, so why the hell are people going to care about me leaving anywho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   July 15th 2015, 5:22 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth, Shane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   July 15th 2015, 5:41 pm

Honestly..sometimes..people piss me off...when they do...call an ambulance..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   July 15th 2015, 5:53 pm

Im new to this community, and I have sworn that I am only sticking to this site for Nr2003 content. Why? because I feel safe here. Yes we have incedents, but those incedents are solved. I love this Community and I think its currently the best one out here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rick.Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   September 11th 2015, 9:35 pm

I need to log onto this site more. I wish I saw this months ago. This is half the reason I left online. And I may not return for years. Well said Shane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   September 11th 2015, 10:38 pm

I admit that there are quite a ton of negatives that fill the NR community. For me, I just act like myself and tend to joke around with other drivers and race them with respect. There are some cool people to be around in this community though, so it's one reason I stay around in the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
Rick.Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   September 11th 2015, 11:07 pm

I just hope when I return if its in years that you guys stick around. WCOR and TNR, SFOX and Kingsford are fun to race. NNSCRA may last the longest cuz there the newest. And im not fully on board to run that anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In   

Back to top Go down

A Compilation Of My Various Thoughts On The Community We All Partake In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1