The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You'll Understand When You Read It!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 12th 2015, 11:07 pm

Basically, this is a series I think would be super cool to do and it would work like The Voice of America's Got Talent!

The Voice Style
Basically, there would be 4 judges/coaches. Each being an ARCSOA driver, so James Shelly, Kenny Myatt, Noah Hart, and James Silverfox for example. Now, each user can signup like 1-2 drivers and there'll be a limit of perhaps 20-25 "auditions." Now, each driver signed up will get put into a solo race driving a D&C car since they are pretty fast machines and they'll "audition" (each "audition" will get a seperatr video). In the comment of that video the judges/coaches will say yes or no, the the driver will be able to pick which coach they want depending on how many want that particular driver. Now, when the drivers are all done they'll compete in rounds, so basically the drivers will race against each other in Gen6 cars and the coaches can watch and see how they perform. After round #1 each coach gets to pick 3 drivers from their team on who'll move on. If a certain team only has 1 driver they'll only move on with 1 driver. Noting that you can steal drivers in the first round if you have less than 3 drivers and the driver you steal HAS to have been disbanded from his/her team. In the second round all 12 drivers left will compete and the fans will vote which 8 drivers will stay, in the third round the fans will vote which 5 drivers will stay, and in the fourth round the fans will chose who wins and the winner will get a confirmed spot on in an AES ride.

America's Got Talent
This style will like last time still have 4 judges. And like last time about 20-25 drivers will "audition" each having a separate auditioning video. In the comments of each video the judges will say 'yes' or 'no' and if that driver gets 3 or yeses he or she will move on and if the driver gets 3 or less no's he or she won't move on. Rounds will be like that up until the final round where fans will vote the winner and the winner will move on to get a confirmed AES ride!

Do you guys like the idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 12th 2015, 11:25 pm

Very Perplexed and dull witted is this idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 12th 2015, 11:32 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 12th 2015, 11:37 pm

"I don't like it, I love it"
-Flo Rida & Robin Thicke

This would be really cool, a new way besides Lite's to get an invite to AES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 13th 2015, 5:39 am

Well it's not the dumbest idea I've ever seen, Myatt has that one on him, but I'm not big on it.

"I accept every time I get in my car there is a 20% chance I could die, and I can live with it, but not 1% more." - Niki Lauda
Transformers Fan For Life!
Owner of the DuPont World Series of Racing and Championship Winning Team: Cybertron Motorsports
Elite: #91
Sony: #28
http://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
ThundertheDragon

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 13th 2015, 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ
f1fan

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    July 16th 2015, 2:28 am

Yeah, I didn't understand it...

To the Dumpster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll Understand When You Read It!    

Back to top Go down

You'll Understand When You Read It!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1