ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Noah Hart To Sit Out For The Next Few Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FUELTheBandicoot

PostSubject: Noah Hart To Sit Out For The Next Few Weeks   July 11th 2015, 7:10 pm

FUEL Bandicoot (ARCSOA SCS Announcer, Reporter and News Analyst): After a crash in the ARCSOA Elites Series Round of Belgium on lap 3 Noah Hart driving his FBR Toyota wrecked with Chris Louivere and took a massive lick injuring himself with tearing a muscle in his leg of the abrupt impact of the tire wall. Noah Hart due to concern of healing and getting himself back on track with the appropriate medical treatment, Noah Hart has said he will be sitting out for 3 races to be on the safe side to make it where he wasn't going to hurt himself more than he already has.

Noah being the team owner for FUEL Brothers Racing who races in both Elites and SCS for himself will now need a replacement driver and Noah has already made arrangements for his team in who will step into his car. For Elites, Noah Hart has looked at SCS as being a stepping stone in getting drivers to the top league of the ARCSOA World and with that Noah thought it was necessary to have a fellow SCS driver make his appearance into Elites and that driver is a Toyota driver in SCS. Noah Hart has helped Blue Flare Motorsports with engines since the Round of Ohio and the team has saw improvement. With 3 out of 4 drivers driving Toyotas already having an Elite Series ride Noah tapped on Charles Jackson to make his step into Elites for his first ever race to replace Hart momentarily.

For SCS however it's a bit different, Noah Hart has wanted to add a 3rd car for FBR for a while but hasn't been in the position to do so. Driver he is looking at for the spot to take on the big leagues is Zeb Stark. Zeb grows up in the heart of Georgia with the Hart boys and its no surprise Noah and Jacob have been helping him try and make it on stage of the Sony Cup Series. Zeb Stark will be Noah Harts' replacement for Round 13, Round 14, and Round 15 on the Sony Cup Series Schedule.

Noah Hart: I hate that this has had to happen. I have been wanting to try and win in both series since the start of both seasons. But nothing has came up to that. We have been getting better in SCS and the chances of a championship was definitely a possibility because its a long season and anything can happen but now its necessary to do the treatments to help myself so I can recover and not risk the possibilities of another accident ending my career if it were to mess my leg up anymore than it already is. Sucks that a championship run is going to automatically ended because of it.

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Noah Hart To Sit Out For The Next Few Weeks   July 11th 2015, 8:06 pm

Johnson: "Hope you get better soon Hart, and I'm really happy for Jackson. I know he'll do great in the AES"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: Noah Hart To Sit Out For The Next Few Weeks   July 12th 2015, 11:54 am

Martin: hope you heal up fast Noah. It'll be nice for Zeb to get in a better car for a while. Maybe he'll prove he's a good driver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Hart To Sit Out For The Next Few Weeks   

Back to top Go down

Noah Hart To Sit Out For The Next Few Weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1