ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver

Go down 
+5
Toyota4lyfe
DetriotMcBlair
MrKyleCollins
RedViperGaming
FUELTheBandicoot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FUELTheBandicoot

FUELTheBandicoot

Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver Empty
PostSubject: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 3:10 pm

Earlier this season Coorweiser Racing Owner and Driver, Luke Martin, released Kyle Collins from car #9 of the team to hire on fellow friend returning to racing, Skye Commons. Ever since then the team has been successful with the change. The move in putting Commons in the #9 has allowed the #9 to start running upfront battling for wins. However, Skye Commons is the only driver on the team so far this season to not have a victory.

Luke Martin expects nothing but success from his team. Top 10s are expected from his team from race to race. The team has done nothing but that. The team has shown to be a championship team. However, Coorweiser Racing has been the main topic this season. They have things figured out in their shops along with many other Ford teams also having the same success.

However, one driver on the team has been really quick all season and has been in some controversy with many other drivers in not only the SCS but in other racing series of ARCSOA, Nick Pericles. Nick Pericles came into the season with 1 win at CIS under his belt, a race that many say was all luck due to it being a superspeedway. Nick has been in the mix of a lot of arguments with other drivers and teams this season and after the round of New York with Nick Pericles causing a wreck that took out his competitors including his Coorweiser teammates.

Luke Martin said this about his driver "We agree with racing hard and fighting for all your worth. However being wreckless with the competitors and making Coorweiser look bad is not what we want, we have seen his actions in other racing series and how he races in the SCS is something we do not approve of. His pointless arguing with other drivers outside the track is putting a target on our back more than we need it and we expect nothing less than a driver with maturity and class. Nick has not shown any maturity outside the track, and has shown no class in the way he's been driving so therefore we will be releasing him from our team. We got a rookie that we think could be good for our team, Aaron Taylor. He's a good friend of mine and amazing racer. We will just have to see what he can do. We will have him race for Talladega, but he will not be driving the #11. Aaron will be driving a new car, the #60 Budlight Ford Tarus."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnUWctr_FhE7eflv-eVocg
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 4:13 pm

Pericles:" Meh, what can I say, I took full responsibility way before this so, it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 8:37 pm

Freeman: "Why the hell would you release a championship contender before Round 12?!?! It makes no sense"
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 9:21 pm

Phadkar: "Another designing from Coorweiser. This is not giving you guys a good reputation, I mean like yes you guys are a good successful team but if drivers know there's a 50% you guys will design them they aren't gonna want to join"
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 9:38 pm

Cavy: Thank God Coorsweiser got rid of him. Nick made Coorsweiser look horrendous. The only reason he would be a SLIGHT championship contender is because of his equipment. Now it looks like he has no equipment AND barely any skill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 9:55 pm

OOC: Anyone else notice that the replacement is always a 'good Friend' ? way to keep it real...
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 9:57 pm

Pericles: Hope a rookie can help you guys improve a all coorwiser top 10 in points."
Back to top Go down
LukeMartin6

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 10:54 pm

Martin: I made my decision because of what I've seen out of Pericles lately. The driving, and the arguing behind the scenes. And yes I know he's a championship contender but I don't care. I don't want someone like that on my team. I hired Aaron Taylor because he's been wanting a ride in the series and I like giving rookies a shot. Just like I did with Jordan Davis back in Season 7 I believe. He was a rookie, I gave him a shot, he won a championship. I choose who I hire, if you don't like it, too bad. I do what I think is best for my team. A happy, friendly racing program is a good program.
Back to top Go down
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 11:44 pm

Davis: Actually I had gotten my SCS Racing Licence in Season 5, but no on would hire me. Luke did give me my shot and I'll never forget that. I understand as a team owner myself I don't want a driver making the PR team work over time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChES4cldbneR4GaSmX6S9Lg
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 1:11 pm

This is the way I think about this situation and it's taken from the movie Rush. Do you want a Niki Lauda or James Hunt. A guy that is determined and dedicated to racing or someone that has to beg for a ride and is done after he gets a win or a championship and takes all the glory. I would rather have someone with Heart. That is why I teamed up with a smaller team because they are dedicated to the sport. That is why I never would go with the big team or the big car because I want people that puts in work.

This is my response to Freeman
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 1:26 pm

Pericles: I also hope for the best for Coorwiser I knew i crossed the line blaming sandfer but ill be cheering on underdogs teams that have a chance but are small...similar to baskinger's team. Turner Fenwy I wish you and Coorwiser the best of luck.. also Yamp motors.'
Back to top Go down
DarkVoid718

DarkVoid718

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 10:27 pm

LukeMartin6 wrote:
Martin: I made my decision because of what I've seen out of Pericles lately. The driving, and the arguing behind the scenes. And yes I know he's a championship contender but I don't care. I don't want someone like that on my team. I hired Aaron Taylor because he's been wanting a ride in the series and I like giving rookies a shot. Just like I did with Jordan Davis back in Season 7 I believe. He was a rookie, I gave him a shot, he won a championship. I choose who I hire, if you don't like it, too bad. I do what I think is best for my team. A happy, friendly racing program is a good program.
Same thing with me. I drove the #22 car in my rookie season with 5TR.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver   Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver Empty

Back to top Go down

Coorweiser Racing Releases Another Driver
Page 1 of 1