ARCSOA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Universe

The cornerstone of the ARCSOA Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham

Go down 
+9
CooperS
Finnish909
MrKyleCollins
LHP14Florida
FitzwaterAustralia59
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
MrKyleBusch1
f1fan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan

f1fan

Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham Empty
PostSubject: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 1:25 pm

Blue Flare skips European tour, Eurosport as well as local entries added to entry list

In a rather unsurprising move, the financially strapped Blue Flare Motorsports team is not making the trip out to Europe. When the rumor was announced, ARCSOA CEO Stephanie Tilton announced that there would be a 42 car grid at every race. Well, she didn't back down from that promise. The first team on the entry list is a two car team fielded by Eurosport. The Eurosport team won the GT class of the 24 Hours of LeMans last season with their Porsche 911. Eurosport Team Principal Mario Tomselli said they will compete for the ARCSOA Part Timer's championship, as they will run the entire European Tour outside of the last race. Tilton appoved of them. The rest of the entry list consists of local entries who race in various minor leagues in Britain. There is one British Touring Car team, Team Marks, which is running by owner Nigel Marks with driver Geoff Stacy.
Back to top Go down
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 1:46 pm

I love this track after I won here in DWSR. This is such a fun track to race around so I am ready.

Red Bull Owner: The cars look great with the speed we have. We are definitely going to be a threat this race and hopefully for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:11 pm

Oldfield: Thanks to the co-operation with Freeman and BFM, we are able to gain better use of our engine power during testing with the new aerodynamics and I am sure that BFM appreciate the boost in engine power to compliment with their prowess in aerodynamics.
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:29 pm

Pericles:" I'm gonna watch this race like a hawk, I see any of those Europeans mess with something, I'm going to throttle them. I could pay for my own Ticket to see the race, which I may do, might hang out with Shock Jr., or talk to Yashin, about Formula Alpha."
Back to top Go down
FitzwaterAustralia59

FitzwaterAustralia59

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 3:55 pm

Haven't had much success at this Track in DWSR hope AES can get me some success
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 4:16 pm

James: Heck yes, Oval at home am going all out for this one
Back to top Go down
MrKyleCollins

MrKyleCollins

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 4:17 pm

Some news about Collins...

After a long time of waiting, Jay Stella and Rick Shultz have finally set up the date for Collins' funeral. Most times this wouldn't be announced over ARCSOA but it takes place after an ARCSOA event. He will be having his funeral after the event that started his AES career, the American 700. He will be buried in the new "ARCSOA racers cemetery." In this place, drivers that have their fdie racing will be buried here. Shultz and Stella have invited any ARCSOA drivers, the Collins' family, Olly Murs, and Ariana Grande. This also sets up something, Olly Murs will be attending the American 700 to cheer on BFM and if he gets approval from Stephanie Tilton might perform a duet with Grande for Collins up in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 4:58 pm

Shock Jr.: "JESUS! The hell?! An oval at Britain? Well... Alright."
Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 25th 2015, 5:17 pm

Syron: "Let's hope for a good race!"
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 27th 2015, 2:40 am

Kenny: Anyone like their new European RV units. I can't stand being away from my camper. This camper is nice, but I like my other one.
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 27th 2015, 9:12 pm

Nicholas: This track has no grip...

Kenny: Had to jump into the 09 today as the 1 car wouldn't fire... Nick is right, this track doesn't have any grip.
Back to top Go down
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 27th 2015, 10:27 pm

James: Shoot this surface gives me no cornering. I can't keep my racing line. I think the English rain keeps washing the rubber away
Back to top Go down
f1fan

f1fan

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
CooperS

CooperS

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 5:08 pm

Syron: "A nice 7th place, but wow, that finish was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Toyota4lyfe

Toyota4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 5:20 pm

Cavy: Phadkar does not know how to drive. After he wrecked us we were very tight after that and when we hit Riucu I felt like I didn't deserve to drive the car. If it wasn't for Phadkar we wouldn't of had a tight car which wouldn't of made me hit Riucu. I hope Riucu is fine now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/alancavygaming
MrKyleBusch1

MrKyleBusch1

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 7:45 pm

What a great car. I LOVE THIS TRACK!!! I hope this track returns next season as I love how this track feels every time we come here. I have to apologize to Wilhoit for getting into him. I had too much of a run going and get loose trying to avoid him. I'm happy he brought me to the team last season and ready to get him a championship after this race. FOR ONCE I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THIS SERIES!!. Even after finishing second by 3/4 of a car.

Andrew Miles: I just want to say thanks to Eurosport for bringing me in just a week before the race. It wasn't our race today but I had fun representing my country.

Red Bull Owner: FINALLY!!! It has been a struggle for us ever since the end of last season and we are back. We are back in action for this championship. I am definitely excited for the rest of Europe and the season.
Hopefully Vincent is alright. He was complaining about a slight pain in his body but he should be alright for next week. Thanks to ARCSOA for the Finguy bar. It definitely saved Vincent's life. I am just glad he is alright.
Back to top Go down
DetriotMcBlair

DetriotMcBlair

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:33 pm

Phadkar - Oh my god, you can't be serious here Cavy. You have the guts to say it was my fault you wrecked and possibly injured Riucu? How the hell would I have done that. Like seriously, you've got to think about things before you say them. We barely had any contact in our wreck so how would that small wreck cause you to be super loose the rest of the race? Did you blame me because Collins died and you need somebody new to pick on? If that is the case you need to rethink your situation cause I won't stand for you picking on me.

OCC - I have nothing against you Cavy. This is just my character getting mad at you so I hope you don't think I'm actually mad at you Wink
Back to top Go down
Finnish909

Finnish909

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:44 pm

Shock Jr.: "GET THESE F*CKING IDIOTS OFF THE TRACK! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Rovenami

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:22 pm

Schallrotte: 13th "Well....zis is vat ze team needed"
Back to top Go down
BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 10:20 pm

lol retard brawl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BooyakatheDragon
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:38 pm

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
DKurtis

DKurtis

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:29 am

Kurtis: "Holy crap, that made my heart beat so fast like a roller coaster. I need to thank Baskinger and Wilhoit for racing me clean. Been struggling for a few races, so I'm feeling optimistic with this result thanks to Red Bull upgrading. God, I feel like an ass when I feel happy."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg
LHP14Florida

LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham EmptyJune 29th 2015, 12:46 pm

James: Wow, just Wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham   Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 6 of Great Britain @ Rockingham
Page 1 of 1